Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Annnd.... finished product. Notice Kat eating falling snow? LOL!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4117_zps84c9d0cf.jpg

Aww bless, your girls are gorgeous Coy! :cloud9:

Urgh, I remember what it was like to be overdue and impatient... No matter what, Aeryn will be here within the next few days :thumbup:

I'm sorry you're feeling crappy Patrice, feel better soon! :flower:

How's everyone else?

Also feeling rubbish here :-(. Been feeling really nauseas & achy all day. Dh has a sore throat as well, we think we've caught it from Xander who is now a lot better!! Don't think it helped that I woke up at 4am this morning & couldn't get back to sleep. I was actually willing Xander to wake up as I missed him & wanted a cuddle. I am scarily attached to my little man. Takes a lot of self control not to bring him into bed with me when dh is on nights!! As it happened Xander slept through to 7am. He's such a good sleeper now. I really really hope he gets through the 4 month sleep regression quickly or not at all!!

Patrice - I hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest.

Coy - your girls are so cute & adorable. That is a very impressive snowman! We're due snow next week apparently. I hate it normally but it may be a little more fun now I don't have to get to work through it!

Emma- thanks! Girls had a ton of fun today getting soaking wet out there....Btw, I am trying to remember how many days over-due you wre with Phoebes??

Laura- nuts that you are sick too :( This is the season for it, I hope we escape without it! Course it already ran the gammut once about a month ago, hope that was our final dose!

I was exactly a week over when I gave birth, so 7 days :thumbup:

I hope you and DH feel better soon Laura!

Noooooooooo!! I HATE when it snows early!! LOL. It's a cute picture Coy, but glad it's not here! It's SO cold here! 48 degrees! brrr!!

Noooooooooo!! I HATE when it snows early!! LOL. It's a cute picture Coy, but glad it's not here! It's SO cold here! 48 degrees! brrr!!

48 is cold when you're not used to it! :) It was 35 here today :cold: and I'm a big weenie! :haha: Aw, not looking forward to 0 degrees and such...:nope: :cold:

kids are getting ready for bed, dh is getting ready for bed...I think I'll sneak off and soak. Then dh's glucose dropped to 50'ish :shock: so had to pump orange juice into him....and Teagen comes and says "my throat is sore" :dohh: and dh looks and there are these huge whitish looking scabs type things in her throat. She says its not bad but it's been sore for 3 days. :growlmad: She knows to tell us- I wonder why she didn't?! I think because she knew I wouldn't let her play out in the wet snow all day! So we talked to an RN who hazarded strep throat but her fever is only 99.0 :shrug: so maybe viral? Wonder why Kat doesn't have it :shrug: Anyway, Advil for her and a doc visit tomorrow to see what it is... and sanitized the whole house and Lysoled everything :roll: then I vacuumed, washed dishes, I still have clothees to wash ... but dd's are asleep, so think I might get that soak in anyway! :haha: Strrreeeeesssss..........:rofl:

Coy - wow it's snowing :xmas7: there :happydance:.......kids seem to have a wonderful time...... I have never experienced anything like this..... Thanx 4 the pics......T and Kat are really adorable....can't wait to see Aeryn..... Hope T gets well soon. Hope your Dh glucose levels are fine now....

ATM I have bad cold and cough......my head is paining.....:dohh:

So sad.....everybody is falling sick:nope:

Patrice- get well soon dear.

Laura- you and dh too get well soon..... Hope Xander is fine..

Steph- hope you are fine too....

Emma- take care and be careful....

Coy- don't get soaked up......try not to catch a cold:hugs:.....

Ashley- hope you are fine...

Wow, everyone seems to be catching colds! Hope you all feel well soon! :flower:

cd4 and my fever is up and down. the highest it was is 103.45. Im hoping to get rid of this fever asap because it is really putting a strain on my body.

hello lasies.. i have been gone for some time now and thought i would stop in and say hello see how all of you are doing..coy love the pics..steph how's the little one doing.. It's ging to take me a long time to get caught up on everything my goodness there's so many pages since i was last on here.. i think it's been over two months now.. well my update is a little lengthy..sincei was last on back in aug dh told me he didn't want to ttc anymore..we we had some bumps in the road more like pot holes but i think now we are working through them and least starting to anyway. it was very stressful on the both of us..and though we are not actively ttc and i have stopped the clomid.. dh said he didn't want to try anymore but when i asked if wanted me to start back on bc he said no that if it happens and i get prego then it happens but otherwise he was not interested in fertility meds.. so in the last 2 weeks after doing some research i've decided to start my own regimin leaving him out of the loop so's not to inconvience him in anyway and keep my hormones in check this time..i've started taking vitex twice daily along with vitamin b6 and my prenatal..noticed a change in my cycle already and def my moods as well my energy level. so far i have not been doing bbt though i know it's the best way to predict when i o..i just doesn't work out well for me and my schedule i can't take my temps at the same time everyday and i think that may be one reason why my charts were all over..my last visit to the doctor she mentioned that my luteal phase seemed short but did't go into any detail on the matter..so that why i research some things lately and decided to at least try the vitex and vitamin b6..i know that they are herbal supplements and will take some time to really get into my system but i'm hoping that over the next 3 months there will be some improvement also another thing that i was lacking was the egg white cm on a regular basis.. i know previous even though my progesterone was low that i was ovulating sometimes but not consistently..going to wait another full cycle then get some opk and try that instead of bbt..this cycle so far i started af on 9/29/12 bled for 5 days then stopped for 5 days then strated bleeding again when i started the supplements so thinking it was just getting my body's cycle back where it needs to be although i bled for like 10 days that has let up and i've actually seen slight changes in my cm also have been drinking a lot more water at least 6 to 8 glasses daily..really been better for my skin too.. i still have one last dose of the clomid which i may use after the first of the year if i don't have a bfp before then..this time around i'm not as anxious and trying tnot to be consumed with the bfp..though i hope things work out and would love to get my bfp sometime after the first of the year.. hope all you ladies are doing well and i'm going to try and get caught up on stories but feel free to share any news cuz this might take me a while..lol

cd4 and my fever is up and down. the highest it was is 103.45. Im hoping to get rid of this fever asap because it is really putting a strain on my body.

Patrice- I have read that efvers that high in adults can be really dangerous, I think you need to see a doc on this one in case you have bad infection! :huh: Are you able to keep liquids down? Also- what are you taking for the fever? You can alternate Motrin and Tylenol every 2-3 hours....

Msperry- so glad to see you! I see your pic everyday on my friends page and have wondered how you are :hugs: I agree- ttc can be so stressful, and in a big way stress may be our worst enemy :growlmad: Good to give your dh a break and just do stuff on your own iykwim? When TTC I would tell dh what I was doing but he didn't have to get super involved (just, uh, be handy when I needed him :blush: lol!) I have heard great things about the Vitex etc and from the sounds of it is doing something positive for your cycles! :thumbup: Keep us posted! :hugs:

AFM- my doctors appointment is in half an hour...Hm. Odd. I am getting what I assume to be BH contractions. They come about every 5 minutes or so and are painful enough to get my attention. Feels like period cramps...wonder if this is the start of something? Wouldn't that be a hoot- go to the doctor's office and go into labor! How convenient :rofl: Just to be on the safe side I already loaded my hospital suitcase and lunch tote into the truck 8-[

Wish me luck ladies! :hi:

Sound promising!! Can he do a sweep as well to help things along at all? Glad you're going prepared. I used to have a hospital bag & lunch everything I went in because of my dodgy blood pressure, I could never be sure they'd let me out again!! Really hope the next post we get from you is the arrival of Aryen!!

Coy-Yes i can keep liquids down. I have been drinking gatorade and I now take advil which is a fever reducer. My fever has been up and down but now it doesnt get any higher than 100. Also, good luck.

I think babes is on her way ladies :happydance: Pains are coming very strong and last about 45 seconds or more every 3-5 minutes give or take.. Heading out soon :) Hope they don't go away and she is born soon!! Fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->