Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy- Yes, the monitor was definitely worth the price. I'll gladly pay $80 to get my sleep and my sanity back... :haha: I would recommend it, that is, if you are going to be worried about her sleeping on her tummy later. But seeing that you've gone through this with your other 2 you probably are more confident than I am :)

Here is a pic I took of B at the pumpkin patch last week (my mom is holding him). We did go out trick or treating, N was a football player and B was a monkey, but I didn't get any good pics because I was so sick that day. And B hated his costume, only had it on for a few minutes! We all went to a few houses, but Daddy took N out for the rest of the time while B and I headed back home to sleep!

IMG_3206.jpg

Coy-yes i think she does resemble you and thanks. Yeah i had just remembered to update the picture of us lol.

AFM, well my doc called about my appt and said it was rescheduled. Im happy because now its on Monday, nov. 5th instead of the 7th :happydance: So now in 2 days I will be going to the doc yay good thing because they can probably check my ovaries to see if im close to ovulation etc :thumbup:

https://i1196.photobucket.com/album...-90F9-8436480C3A47-16591-00000C92C45946B8.mp4

It worked!! Had a go at posting a video using photo bucket, it didn't work last time I tried!!

The one below us a rubbish pic as it was dark but its if Xander doing his "aboo" thing late last night instead if going to sleep!!

Aww it worked! So cute, he's trying to blow raspberries! He's really working hard at it too, so determined! :)

Here's another of him munching his baby rice. I've not got any of him being particularly smiley or chatty as he stops as soon as a cameras put in front of him!! Would love to see some more of Brandon and of Phoebe and your girls Coy.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/album...-BC45-14CF542F614C-16591-00000C99CEE515C1.mp4

Coy - glad you're getting some good sleep and dh is helping out with the girls. I feel for you having to do course work, my brain doesn't function any more so I really don't k ow how you do it! Did you say you got ahead though before Aeryn arrived? How long have you get left on the course?

Patrice - that's fantastic the appointment has been bought forward, perfect timing as well if around o day.

Steph - love the pic of Brandon on the pumpkin. What are pumpkin patches I think I saw some pics on Facebook of them as well.

I am really enjoying the posts.....baby pics and video's......:hugs::dohh:Thanx you sooooooooo much.

Steph- Brandon Pics are so nice...:happydance:...
Re- monitor- I guess I too will get one later.

Patrice- good time for checkup. I am sure you will O soon and everything will go fine :thumbup:

Coy- finally you are getting some quality sleep.:hugs: I feel Aeryn is a mixture of you and dh.
Yea, I am waiting to hear your story..... :hugs:

Suddenly my belly is becoming big....and today when I checked my weight....gosh I am scared.......I have gained 3 kgs in 20 weeks....in 2 weeks I have put on 2.5 kgs......I am worried.... I am freaking out. I am not overeating...... Tom according to me I wil be 23 weeks.....is this sudden weight gain ok or not good....friends help me.....:cry:

I have a normal checkup on Tuesday with my gyn....

Laura- Xander :kiss::kiss:.....awwww cutieeeee....... Your baby is a sweetheart :hugs:.... Loved the video..

O my heck ladies....Talk about needing support! WTF is it with me, I am wondering if I have a "Kick Me" sign on my backside or what....just got hit with a citation...someone is accusing me of something and say they have video...well I did not commit the alleged act and the video believe it or not actuaklly supports my innocence. The individual who is accusing me is a former competative manager and I am wondering if they caught wind that I won my case recently and just want to cause me grief? Whatever it is I have to fork out for an attorney again :roll: When it rains..yep, it pours. Like I need stresssssss! :hissy:

.............:sadangel:.........:sad1: I could take a break ANYTIME God (my prayer).....

Coy- What?! That's sucks, I'm sorry. What is with these people in your town. What exactly is the citation for, what do they "say" you did? And that's really creepy if someone is taking video of you! You poor thing, just had a baby, you don't need all this negativity and people that just want to bring you down for whatever reason. What's wrong with people these days.

Laura- That rice cereal video is too cute. He's getting the hang of it! Looks like he's lovin it!

Shradha- From what I remember, (and from some of you on here too) that the fastest rate of weight gain is the middle of the 2nd tri. Babyis going through huge growth spurts and you may find yourself eating more, having more cravings as well. Don't worry about your weight gain! Baby is getting what he/she needs!

Coy - that's just awful, it makes me so mad how horrible people can be and thoughtless to other people. Like you need this with a new baby. What do they expect to gain from throwing unfounded accusations around?? If the video shows you are innocent surely it'll just get thrown out of court? Can you represent yourself to save costs?

Shradha - just at Steph says. You are going to put weight on, baby, placenta, extra fluid & blood all adds up to quite a bit of weight and second tri is said to be the biggest in weight gain. The only advice I would add is try not to do what I did and give in to cravings of carbs & puddings all the time, I put on far far too much weight by doing so and will try a lot harder not to do it again!!

Steph - the weaning is actually causing a problem in that he likes it too much and is getting very fussy on the bottle!! We were giving him solids in the middle of his lunch time bottle but he then wouldn't finish the bottle so today we planned to let him finish the bottle just make it an ounce smaller then give him a few spoonfuls of baby rice. Well today he refused his bottle after a couple of ounces and loved the baby rice. We ended up then having to spoon feed him a few more ounces of his formula so he ate enough!! Spoon feeding a liquid is an interesting experience!! I now don't know what to do, he clearly wants more solids but he's just so young I don't want to upset his delicate digestive system by overloading it. I'm wondering if I should move on to pear purée sooner and leave the baby rice as the pear tastes different to his formula so he may then drink more of his milk. I really wanted him to be 5 months old before solids replaced any full bottle feeds. I thought he'd like it but not more than his bottle!!

Hi ladies! Yes, crazy stuff. The citation indicates that the store is accusing me of switching a price on a bag of chicken :shock: lol! The video is very pixel-blurry our faces are just blobls of blur, etc...and shows me with my dd's in the cart examing chicken. It comes frozen in these bags...so it shows me reaching over, turning a bag over, examing the meat inside, then doing the same with another bag, and finally settling on just one of the bags of frozen breasts. The chicken bags are just blurry blobs on film and the price tags are just slightly lighter blobs of color...I put the bag in my cart and move out of the camera view. The store is delcaring I somehow "switched" a price tag on the bag. How in heck would I do that?! The video is pretty crappy but the officers interogating me (yes in an interrogation room! :shock:) shouted that I MUST have switched tags (get this) because the chicken I bought was too cheaply priced! :shock: WTF? Anyway, the store has accused, the citation has been issued, so dh and I have decided even though I could probably represent self and the DA will prob just dismiss we want our attorney to rep and then counter sue. I am so tired of this kind of junk though, iykwim? Nice place in the country...no neighbors...no local pd harassing...no stupid little store clerk...LOL! Heaven!

Oh good god, what is the world coming to. How much are you supposed to have profited from your supposed act, 50cents?! If they really believe that's what you did why not simply ban you from the store? Total overkill, idiots! Do you know the people who work at the store, are they bitter about your wonderful dh and beautiful dd's do you think? Is there anyway you can move?! I asked my dh if he would pursue a claim like that and to my horror yes he would, basically if the store are prepared to press charges & go to court and there is a video, even 1 which doesn't prove anything then it would be progressed because its technically fraud. This is why there's murders and rapists wandering the street, too many officers involved in prosecuting innocent people!!

LOL! Nuts! haha, oh well, I guess its just one of those things I have to follow out. I know, I am a bit shocked by it all. I never did get an exact price from anyone but I am guessing the store would claim a supposed loss of about 4 dollars? Maybe? Certainly not enough for me to want to switch a tag! :shock: We'll see how far this goes tho.....and yes, some of the people have a serious problem with me. One is a mother of one of my former employees. The employee was caught lifting $55.00 dollars from her register an pocketing it so got terminated (I fired her) and her mom hates my guts for it. Another is the manager. When I managed my business it seriously cut into his profits and he used to come angry into my store and shout about....Many of these people falsely accused me during my case and I am guessing word got around that I won my case --maybe they are worried I will sue for defamation or something? :shrug: Anyway- same old same old. YES. Emphatically yes, I would love to move!

I mean its ludicrous! I am an officer of the law, my dh is a retired police officer (um plus other stuff with D.O.D., etc) and dh's step son works side by side with the President of the U.S. as a security official- we all have to be screened. So I am def not a shoplifter, ugh. I am very distressed about it, no matterw hat I know the truth to be accusations are still disheartening and make me feel crummy :shrug:

Just so you all know I am not the only alleged "troublemaker" (haha) in my family! lol! Dh did an undercover op that discovered about 5 police officers involved in theft rings in this county....millions of dollars worth and he had to testify. Didn't make him popular with PD and he was working in the yard one day and they pulled in, thrrew him down to his knees, cuffed his hands behind his back and used pepper spray- the entire can- right in his open mouth, nose and eyes! He had to be hospitalized for it. Cops declared it was a case of "mistaken identity". Pfft. Yeah right! (years ago) Anyway, seems like an awful lot of trouble to live here, huh! :argh:

Oh Coy. I am so mad that you all get treated so badly. Is it at all feasable for you to move? What keeps you there?

One reason we stay here is dh's doctor- he is a superb and highly trained doctor for diabetes and pain management...he would be super hard to replace. Um, and - oh yes, money :haha: If we had the money to move we would in aheartbeat :thumbup: Where to? Exciting! lol, Hawaii? Ireland? England (those creme things you were eating look so tempting, I have to try them :rofl:)...hmmm.... :winkwink:

Yay! Finished with my final! Now...on to the next course starting tomorrow! :thumbup: Thank goodness it is geology so I don't have to think so hard :haha:

just a quick update. im on cd15 and am experiencing loads of creamy white cm :shrug: Excited that my doc appt is tomorrow @ 10am. Im just ready to get the ball rolling. And tomorrow im going to finally finish packing so that I dont have to worry anymore. I have 18 more days before i go see DH :happydance: Time is really flying by. Also im excited because my 23rd birthday is next month :happydance: Hoping to get a bfp by my birthday and if not...then hopefully by our next wedding anniversary in July but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->