Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy - That is just seriously creepy....

Steph - Did you send the book(s)?

AFM, I misplaced my Provera. UGH. Oh well. I'm not bleeding anymore anyways so I don't really need it... my cycle will start fresh on it's own. ProZac is still going really good for me. BD with DH these last two nights, with condoms & pull-out. Been since July... LOL.
I got a seasonal job at a retail store, which i'll put the money towards all my medical bills.

My daughter decided to do a girlie slumber party for her 8th birthday :) lol

I just realized that I have been on this forum with you ladies for now over a year...crazy, time FLEW by really fast!

Thanx Laura and Steph. I am not worried about the weight gain it's just that I am worried coz my weight was steadily going up 1/2 kg per month. As I suddenly was diagnosed with thyroid I am a bit scared. Just want everything to go smoothly. So my wt gain is normal. Tom is checkup with gyn...

Coy- that was really sad. How can someone accuse you of something so bad.... You can sue them at court.

Patrice- all the best for doc appt:thumbup:

Ashley- congrats on getting a job. Convey my best wishes to your daughter. Wish her Happy birthday from my end.

good morning ladies..love all the pics and vids so adorable..
Steph: i knew that my cycle would probably get a little thrown off..but now its confusing me as to what cycle day im actually on normal af showed on sept 29 lasted the norm 4-5 days then stopped and then i started the vitex on oct 9 and started bleeding that day and went on for over a week.. so if i go by sept start date im on cd 38 but if i go from the 9th then im on cd 28.. i took a hpt today even though i said i wasn't going to take one unless af didn't show but i figured if i could possibly be on cd38 then it would be good to go ahead and take one well it was a bfn..so then i'm going with it's my cd 28 which i am usually a 30 day cycle so af should show in the next few days also i don't know if i even o'd..though i had tried charting i am not able to take my temps the same time every morning so i think my chart was off.. i work nights and don't wake up the same time every day and during the week getting kids up and ready for school it's almost impossible..thought about getting opk but not sure how reliable they would be.. also have been reading up on cervical position.. also tmi but i haven't had egg white cm in a long time so i don't know how to see if or when i might o...ugh and on top of that dh doesn't even know im trying still as we said no more fertility meds but that we wouldn't prevent it...i'm so bad at waiting..just feel incomplete at times at the thought that i may no longer be able to concieve again..i'm only 28 and had no problems before it just doesn't make sense to me. Sharadha hello how are you doing..i've really enjoyed getting caught up again with all you ladies.
Coy hope those beautiful girls are doing great..and how are you feeling..getting any sleep..

well ladies im cd16 today and just came back from the doctor. I love the doc actually. She actually listened to me. So with that being said...i got prescriptions for skin treatment (that i been dealing with and trying to get rid of) and also for my knee pain. Plus, she gave me a referral list for ob/gyn and orthopedics :thumbup: She wants me to schedule an appt with an ob/gyn that works with hormonal therapy and also infertility because she wants me to be put on medications like Clomid etc but she said thats for the ob/gyn to decide but she thinks Clomid would be the best way to go :thumbup: Also, she did a blood draw for anemia since i have heavy bleeding during menstruation and also bloodwork to check my thyroids to make sure they are functioning properly :thumbup: So everything went pretty darn well and im moving forward now. I have another appt with her on Nov. 19th @ 11:45am so 3 days before I see DH :happydance: So things are really moving. Also, she wants to do u/s to check the ovarian cysts and she was pretty pissed to hear I have ovarian cysts and my docs never scheduled a follow up on them because they said they were simple cysts and it would be no harm done. So im glad she cares so much :happydance: Well thats all for me. Im going to take a nap because the bloodwork has me exhausted.

i called the referral ob/gyn and my appt is.....tomorrow @ 10:45am :happydance: Didnt think i would be able to get in so fast.

Coy- just absolutely ludicrous. Taking you to court over frozen chicken. Please. Yeah, that town you live in has some sort of vendetta against you. I would get outta there ASAP. I would hate for those crazies to do anything worse or harm you. Could you move to another affordable, small town? As for your dh's doctor, I would assume he'd be able to refer him to a colleague of his? One that has the same standard of care and treatment?

Laura- wanted to get back to you re: the feeding. You may have been giving him too much rice cereal, so he ends up being too full for milk/formula. Rice cereal is very thickening in the stomach and although it is a good source of iron, it doesn't have much nutritional value so he is mostly filling up on empty calories. I'd say back off on the rice cereal (just use it for practice, like 1 or 2 tablespoons per feeding) and start giving him something like avocado or mashed banana. But still make sure that most of his diet is milk/formula.

Patrice- glad that things are moving along for you and that you were able to get the ob/gyn appt super fast! Let us know how it goes.

Shradha- hang in there, I'm sure the weight gain is nothing to be worried about. But I can understand if you've had thyroid problems that its something to watch throughout your pregnancy and after.

Msperry- yes the vitex will do that to ya. Just be patient with your cycles, don't expect to know yet when AF starts, when you O, what cycle day you are on because frankly I don't think your body even knows yet! Wait a couple months before trying to figure that all out and let your body settle in to this new routine. Just keep dtd, especially when you just have an inkling that you're close to ovulating.

Ashley- No I haven't sent any books yet. Wasn't sure which ones/how many you wanted and figured you would just let me know. I don't really have the extra money either, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too much to send by media mail. So do you want me to send some of the Sylvia Browne books? The ones I showed you?

Laura, Emma, Coy-- Any of you experiencing postpartum hair loss?? I've had it so bad for the past month or so, literally clumps of my hair coming out in the shower. And I'm starting to get bald spots!! Ugh I just want to shave it all off!!

There's usually a mass of hair on my pillow every morning, but nothing like what you're describing. But then, I'm 2 months behind you so mine may get worse as time goes on :shrug: Although, with already having short hair and an awesome hat :haha: I don't think I'd worry too much. I have a friend on here who got it bad though and if I remember correctly it righted itself within a few weeks :thumbup:

Steph-I will do.

AFM, im cd17 and in 8 more hours...i should be at my doc appt :happydance:

Here's a pic of Phoebe & Xander yesterday. They were both brilliant and fascinated by each other. Lots if smiles from both. Was brilliant to properly meet you Emma!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/FCAFB99D-472E-4399-8211-EE734BEFF233-18072-00000DACD7EC1BCA.jpg

Steph - yes yes yes, my hair started falling out the day Xander turned 3 months and its still falling out loads. Handfuls in the shower & it fills my brush everytime I brush my hair. My hair is noticeably thinning around my hairline. It can last for months apparently. Usually you lose around 120 hairs a day but during the pp hair loss it's as much as 500!

Thanks for the advice re feeding. I thinned his rice down a little more yesterday & fed him more of his bottle first so he ate more. The plan is to move to peers on Thursday. I don't think he'll eat so much of that as it'll taste different.

Patrice - good luck with your appointment.

:kiss: :kiss::kiss::kiss: for Phoebe and Xander :hugs:. That's a lovely pic. They both are so adorable and cute.

Just back from my checkup. When she checked up my weight....surprisingly I have gained 700 grams only....I was so worried :dohh:....but my bp was high 150/80. She told me to come for scan on 3 dec. She said generally scan is not required but since your bp is high and you had thyroid so I want to check the growth of the baby...... She also asked me about movements of the baby. I said yes.....baby moves...

It's only the top number which is high so it's not too bad Shradha. It's great that they're giving you a growth scan and keeping a close eye on you. Xander was small probably due to my high BP.

So I've had a couple of hospital appointments following up in my blood clots & the good news is I'm off my blood thinners!!!! So so happy. It's was really getting me down. I can now eat and drink as much or little as I like and no annoying regular check ups!! My consultant thinks I had a blood clot in my pelvis which explains why both of my legs were so swollen and the pain i had in my pelvis around 25 weeks and the swelling started after this. (I hadn't associated the 2 or even noticed that the swelling started after the pain!) she thinks its prob all pregnancy related but I'm having some follow up blood test to make sure I haven't developed a blood clotting disorder. As I expected though it makes my next pregnancy more complicated as I'll need daily blood thinning injections for the whole pregnancy and 6 weeks after, I'll need to wear compression stockings throughout (that will be joyful if we has another summer baby!!) and close monitoring.

thanks steph..:) Ok i need some help ladies i'm flustered right now to the point i'm shaking a little..ok what is a chemical pregnancy? like i said yesterday i took a hpt it was a bfn but i didn't use the first morning urine..so this morning i decided to take another one with the first morning urine and i got a faint pink line on the test line and a dark pink line on the control..i'm freaking out right now could this really be my bfp..i don't know what i should do other than wait a few more days and take another test..remembering back when i had gotten prego with my other two with my first i was 7 weeks before i got a postiive hpt and i was about 4 weeks with my second..awwwww should i call my dr. should i just wait and take another test..so scared that this is just a fluke..help

Can you put a pic up of the test? I love analysing tests!! Sounds like it could well be your bfp :) a chemical pregnancy is where a miscarriage is very very early. My second miscarriage could be referred to 1 as it happened a week after an early bfp only 2 days after af was actually due. I would take another with fmu tomorrow but if you need something like progesterone I'd get to the Drs as soon as you can. Really hope this is your rainbow :hugs:

Can you put a pic up of the test? I love analysing tests!! Sounds like it could well be your bfp :) a chemical pregnancy is where a miscarriage is very very early. My second miscarriage could be referred to 1 as it happened a week after an early bfp only 2 days after af was actually due. I would take another with fmu tomorrow but if you need something like progesterone I'd get to the Drs as soon as you can. Really hope this is your rainbow :hugs:

i don;t know how to put a pic on here but i will give it a try here in a min..i don;t know if i would need pregesterone or not i already put a call in to the dr waiting on a call back..i really hope this is it.. i really thing that the vitex and vitaminb6 is working i think that my problem wasn't that i was not ovulating but more that i was having a short luteal phase so i think that taking those along with my prenatal helped or is helping with my uterine lining and and luteal phase..

My 2nd miscarriage was considered a chemical pregnancy. It's when the egg implants and starts to release hcg but then doesn't fully implant for whatever reason. Many women get them but don't know because they don't test early, and "AF" comes around the same time or just a few days late. Take it day by day right now... sounds like it is a real bfp (a line is a line) and no reason to think that you will have a chemical pregnancy so don't freak out. Go to the doc, keep POAS, get a blood test (so you can know your levels of hcg, as long as they are going up you are good) and getting on progesterone would be a great idea, especially if you have the tendency toward a shorter LP.

Laura and Emma- Good to know I'm not the only one with PP hair loss, although it does suck!! My hair is so straggly and just feels gross. I would cut my hair really short, but I have such a long and skinny neck that I don't think it would look so good on me...

And Laura, good news re: the blood clots! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"