Looking for official TTC buddies!!

ms%202473.jpg

ok ladies not sure if this worked or not but if it did then i need some inout or interpretation on the results..

ok let's see if this finally worked and what you ladies think..

Attachments

• ms 2270.jpg
    ms 2270.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 15
pk here's a better pic of it..help..im going stir crazy over here waiting for my dr to call me back

Attachments

• ms 2355.jpg
    ms 2355.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
congrats msperry thats defo a bfp!!!

laura-awww Xander and Phoebe look so adorable together.

AFM, im cd17 today and I just came back from my ob/gyn. Well, actually it wasnt the one i initially picked..it was actually her partner BUT i fell in love :rofl: I talked, she listened to everything and then we started getting the ball rolling. Well, I've found out that I have PCOS :nope: But at the same time, it would explain everything from the irregular bleeding, cycles etc. She said PCOS is when there are lots of immature cysts on the ovaries which looks like acne on the ovaries which is hindering from me ovulating and getting pregnant :dohh: So with that being said..i am gettign an u/s in December because thats when I go in for my annual pap smear :thumbup: Even though at first I didnt think it was necessary...she has put me on BCP that i start on Sunday because she says she wants to give my ovaries rest because they are not working properly. So i have 7 months of bcp to use. And actually it is a good idea because at the same time, she is going to run proper tests to see whats going on with me. And she isnt worrying about treating me with any infertility drugs because she said she knows dh and I are fertile and healthy since we are able to conceive naturally on our own :cloud9: So thats a good sign. She said that after the 7 months...stop taking the bcp and have sex every day (which means back to normal routine :blush: ) so we can catc hthe first egg being released after the bcp. So now im going to go from super heavy 7 day periods to 1-2 day spotting periods :happydance: Awesome for me because now we wont have to wait long to dtd :haha: And I already said i give it until our next weeding anniversary to conceive which is July 25th and when I stop taking BCP..it will be June 11th!!! Hmmm maybe its a sign that we will get a wedding gift :winkwink: Fxed!!! So now im happy and satisfied and now we are in the waiting process but at the same time its a good thing also because atleast DH and I will be properly settled in wherever he is stationed etc so everything is working out :thumbup:

Laura- yay for being off the blood thinnners! And I adore the pic of Xander and Phoebe! :cloud9: Love love love it!

Steph- I remember shedding with the last dd but so far nothing major....talk to your doc about vitamins maybe as you may be deficient in something? And yes- I would love to move! Dh says if we move we will simply travel here each month for his doc appointments and I am not opposed to that. We are considering moving at least 80 miles away or so just to avoid these idiot people! Grr!

Patrice- wow, just 18 days- you are right, time flies! GL with your appointment, let us know how it goes! :thumbup:

Msperry- R. U. Serious? :headspin: WhooHoo! Yes, could totally be your bfp girl? Where's the pics?:growlmad: LOL! Try not to worry hon, totally normal to worry though I know you are going to but try to relax. Can we see a pic or did you not save the test? :huh: Re: progesterone. I am so glad that I did this but I am over 35- in your case you are so young it may not be an issue but getting the progesterone anyway would not hurt you in any way and may benefit! WOW! I just found your pic--that is totally a "bfp: !!! OMG, I am so excited for you! Did you tell dh or are you going to wait??? OMG I am excited, I am going to keep a copy of this pic :haha: lol!

Shradha
- how are you? How did the appt. go?

How are you doing Coy? Hows baby Aeryn? And you posted just after i posted the update :haha:

ladies the butterflies in my stomach today just won't stop since i took that test this morning.. thank you all so much fx i hope that things go well and that it really is my bfp it's been a long two years..and no coy i haven't told dh yet..is it wrong that i checked with you ladies first before even thinking of telling him haha lol i'm still waiting for my dr to call me back...the waiting game sucks but i might as well get used to waiting cuz if it is my bfp then ill be waiting another 9 months lol

Msperry- nothing wrong with that! Hope you hear from your doc soooooon! :haha:

Def a BFP! Congrats! I know how you feel about the butterflies, I was the same way! And I came on here before telling dh too... it's always good to get confirmation first from the other ladies!

Patrice- Glad that you finally have an answer. I'm sorry you have PCOS but it is a rather common condition and although it does create challenges, I hear of so many success stories of women with PCOS getting pregnant and having healthy babies. Does she think just giving your ovaries a rest by putting you on the bcp should be enough? Were you ever on the pill before?

Steph-She has given me BCP, folic acid and prenatal vitamins to take. And she says that should solve the problem for me. And yes i was on BCP before but they made me sleepy and not eat so I stopped taking them. I start these on Sunday so depending on how i get effected by these will determine if i need an alternative or not.

Update..went to Dr today and a blood test and to check my progesterone hope to hear tomorrow..this is when I wish I didn't work all night up just thinking about what the results will say but I'm hopeful gn ladies fx

Msperry- I know how you feel! Streesssss! Ahh! Lol, but I thik you will be just fine! Fx'd and hope you get an answer FAST!~ :hugs:

Friends I am not doing good.....suffering from severe loose motions..... Feel really weak... Actually it all started from morning.... When I came back from doc.....she called us again in the afternoon for some test....we had to go again....she said she is going out of station for a month so she wants to take lots of test. I showed her the reports I took last week. She said ohh I forgot..... She was talking very rudely.... So my mom lost her head and we fired her.... We are going to consult another gyn...... Took an appointment for Monday..... Hope she is a good one..... I started feeling hungry....so we got a burger from a bakery...The stress from traveling and eating has created tummy problem..... My poor baby didn't move that much....I guess nothing is able to stay in my stomach.....:cry:

Msperry- congrats:happydance:....it definitely looks like a :BFP:. so happy for you..... I remember how i was feeling.... The best day of my life....:hugs:

Patrice - don't worry, everything will be fine...the doc looks very good... :thumbup: folic acid tab is imp as you have to start taking them before 3 months you start TTC......I was unaware but was lucky by the time I got my news it was 3 months of taking it.

Laura- it's good news that you have been reduced to blood thinner.... Everything will be fine and you can start planning for your second baby.:thumbup:

Steph- I am wondering that what will happen to me:kiss:..I am already losing a lot of hair.....

Coy- how is Aeryn doing? Is it still snowing here? When are your classes starting? How are you doing? Ahhhhh so many questions ......

Coy- how is Aeryn doing? Is it still snowing here? When are your classes starting? How are you doing? Ahhhhh so many questions ......

Doing great! :flower: She is growing and eating and pooping :haha: lol! I am good...Kudos to you for firing your doc! Go get a new one! :thumbup: :hugs: Don't worry- the hormones on your body will cause you to feel loose and sore. Normal :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->