Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy- I got scared coz these loose motions were not stopping. I was afraid. She told me not to have anything that is heavy for stomach. So I am having juices. If My situation is same then will require tablets.

it's offical dr. called this morning and it's def a bfp... yay funny that i got my bfp on election day 2012..now justhave to tell dh.. hope he's excited not sure what the reaction is going to be as this will be his first fx he doesn't freak out..lol oh and my labs showed my progesterone at 11.6 not sure how far i am and nurse seemed to think that level was fine so now time to wein off the vitex

shradha-hope you feel better.

msperry-congrats!

AFM, im on cd18 and 4 more days until I start the BCP :happydance: I am starting the folic acid now and going to wait until i get the month supply to keep taking it. By the way OBAMA WON :happydance: I am sooooo happy. Today is a very good day and its nice and cool outside. Im going to spend time with the fam and talk to DH. Oh so today will be day 1 of folic acid and prenatals. Here we go on the journey.

Msperry- that sounds so awesome! I am so excited for you :hugs: The way my doc explained progesterone is it will be normal--it is only if the corpus luteum dies prematurely that your progesterone will drop. And in my case the concern was because I am so close to 40 :shock: lol and that is a common occurance among, um, well...older women :sad1: :haha: I don't feel old :shrug: Anyway I think you are fine, maybe just check the level again around week 7-8 or maybe even have an US Scan to verify the corpus luteum? That's what I would do. But I think you are lookin' awesome!!! Re: your dh. Well, as he was willingly :haha: having unprotected :sex: with you he should know this can happen :thumbup: No worries!

Msperry- that sounds so awesome! I am so excited for you :hugs: The way my doc explained progesterone is it will be normal--it is only if the corpus luteum dies prematurely that your progesterone will drop. And in my case the concern was because I am so close to 40 :shock: lol and that is a common occurance among, um, well...older women :sad1: :haha: I don't feel old :shrug: Anyway I think you are fine, maybe just check the level again around week 7-8 or maybe even have an US Scan to verify the corpus luteum? That's what I would do. But I think you are lookin' awesome!!! Re: your dh. Well, as he was willingly :haha: having unprotected :sex: with you he should know this can happen :thumbup: No worries!

thanks coy i always love reading your post they always make me:laugh2: so glad i got my :bfp: thank you ladies for all of your support my first appt with the ob nurse is nov. 30

Msperry- YAY!for November 30! Can't wiat! :thumbup: :headspin: Ticker, you need a ticker :happydance:....

Msperry- YAY!for November 30! Can't wiat! :thumbup: :headspin: Ticker, you need a ticker :happydance:....

i don't know how to do a ticker?? but i would like to put one on here and i don't know what my due date is yet but im thinking early to mid july..

i don't know how to do a ticker?? but i would like to put one on here and i don't know what my due date is yet but im thinking early to mid july..

If you click on my ticker it will take you to the site and let you choose which ticker you want.
Then it will give you several options of copy- you choose the item you want to copy then transfer it to your signature. :)

No news from my end, just waiting for this next cycle so I can start the tests.

msperry- congratulations:happydance: :crib:
Now starts the journey :hugs:.... Soon MS will start but don't worry... You will be fine... Take care of yourself...
Re- ticker- you can go to the below link and click to get your ticker icon. Put the date and soon you will get codes...copy the BBCode and paste it in your signature. Your ticker will be seen :hugs:....
https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/

Re- you can calculate 9 months + 7 days from the time you got your periods...Calculate from the first day of AF to get the due date

Finally got hold of a good gyn. Took appointment on Monday morning. She might ask me to get all the test done and also scan as she is new. Let's see. Today feeling better. I feel I have lost some weight. From past 2 days only on fluids.... Suffering from diarrhea.

Patrice- have fun with DH. Yea for starting with the tablets.... :thumbup:

hello ladies just checking in wanted to see if my tickers showed up..have a great day

ashley-gl with the tests.

shradha-thanks.

msperry-yay for your ticker.

AFM, im on cd19 and im exhausted. Working on a few hours of sleep here. Im excited because in exactly 2 weeks..im going to be on a plane arriving in Connecticut a hour from now :happydance: I will start the birth control Sunday morning and by the time I see DH, i will be almost 2 weeks into the BCP so lets see how it effects me on a daily basis. Hoping to not see AF during trip so lets keep our FXed for that. Just hoping BCP doesnt jump start a 1-2 spotting, period. Florida is having its cool temperature time now and DH says it has started snowing :happydance: Now we get to enjoy snow together so i cant wait. I got to change a few of my outfits though since its going to be snowing when I get there. I have been procrastinating on the packing but I know it will get done eventually :blush:

I would have posted the "nakey" pic but not sure if that is permissible on bnb! :haha: lol

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4167.jpg

Here's my little "bright eyes" :cloud9:
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4173.jpg

Coy- she is so pretty....just like you:hugs:...already started giving her tummy time....my sweet little princess:kiss:....

Question time friends.......

Did you have this problem or is it just me. I am 23 weeks....suffering from loose motions....feeling uneasy in tummy as if I have an upset stomach...sometime have sharp pain which fades away in seconds....I am getting worried as I started having this problem since Tuesday....today is Friday morning.....I ave already lost 1.5 kg... Just having juices and curd rice for lunch..... Doctor says she can't give any tablets...if it's unbearable then get admitted... Just checked in net...people say it's normal....in 23 weeks....it is so......pls advice......

I would have posted the "nakey" pic but not sure if that is permissible on bnb! :haha: lol

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4167.jpg

Here's my little "bright eyes" :cloud9:
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4173.jpg

coy she is gorgeous.. too cute :) mommy did a good job :thumbup:

good morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well..
As for me update..nothing new really i have felt better the last two morning not as much nausea.. but i just don't have an appetite..it's like i have to force myself to eat, chew and swallow..at least for breakfast and lunch.. dinner hasn't really been a problem but mornings and afternoons i'm chocking this down, nothing sounds good to eat.. and the last couple days the only thing I've managed to make myself eat in the morning and around lunch time is bananas and maybe peanut butter pretzels..any sugesstions.. i'm hoping that the morning sickness does not kick it full force like when i was prego with my son.. i remember being 119lbs when i got prego with him and dropping down to 116lbs within the first 3-4 months.. this time i was 116lbs pre prego and tuesday weighed 118lbs so there's some improvement. I don't want to go gaining a whole bunch of weight but i don't want to be under either. Also was thinking of looking into having a doula..any thoughts from you ladies on that.. and if doulas are there to help support the father too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->