Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy - she is so beautiful and so alert already. You have very smart little girls. Is the breastfeeding still going well? She looks like she's thriving.

Msperry - congrats again on your bfp. It's funny how it happens for so many people when they stop actively trying. Steph had a Doula so will prob be able to advise. We didn't have one, they are very very rare in the UK. I think re eating you're best to follow what your body wants, but if that is less trying and make sure it'll give you everything you need. I had the opposite problem, eating every carb in sight helped my ms!! :haha:

Patrice - I'm so disappointed that your previous Drs didn't diagnose your pcos. That's the first thing we thought when you mentioned the cysts. Thankfully your new Dr sounds fantastic and has a great plan for you. Will you go back to see her when you move to Connecticut? I have a friend who has pcos and is pregnant with her second, so it's certainly possible to still have a baby.

Shradha - you poor thing being so poorly. I'm not sure what to suggest, I have heard of some people suffering, think its due to hormones. Try and keep your fluids up Hun and if you can eat plain foods, dry toast is good or ready salted crisps.

Steph - how's your 2 boys doing? Are you feeling better and getting more sleep now?

Afm - Xander's has a very busy day. We went to our first baby sensory class today which was fantastic. Xander loved it and completely missed a nap through it without getting grumpy! We then took him swimming this afternoon, he loved it, we were in for 35 minutes & dunked him twice! He did all this with only a 20 minute nap. Needless to say he has since been asleep for an hour & a half! Hopefully he'll sleep we'll tonight after refusing to go to sleep until 11.30 last night!!

Here he is now fast asleep with his bottom lip sticking out like usual!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/BB538AD1-7142-42C3-9EBD-DCFD9BA508A3-20816-00000F5395C66098.jpg

:haha: Xander is the opposite to Phoebe then, she sucks her bottom lip in!

If any of you fancy a giggle take a look at this thread!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-club/1384457-uh-oh-think-my-babys-behind.html

laura thanks for the info..xander is a doll...

As for me today I'm finding that I'm started to become very bored and restless at home all day with no kids..maybe i should be enjoying this alone time while i have it hehehe..but i'm bored out of my mind.. i got some of the kids clothes together that they've outgrown there's so many..and took them to a local consignment store and ended up leaving with some onies..too soon to be shopping i think.. but at the same time i have no baby items as my are almost 8 and 5..starting all over again..i want to shop shop shop but i know i need to hold off..telling dh was amazing..i gave him a small gift box with baby shoes in it and told him i was prego..he was excited first thing he said is we need to get a bigger place..as we are planning on moving after the first of the year and were going to downsize to save money to buy a house well now we'll need to find something a little bigger to make room for baby..also he's Mr. gadget and is already looking at baby video monitors and want's to get a new video camera to record me all the time now..lol i told him he'd better be careful with that one..haha..well the waiting continues only another 8 months to go or so...

Laura- thanx for the info....had a good laugh....
Xander :kiss:.....so cute....glad everything went well in his bab class. Actually what they are supposed to do in the class? Just curious.....

Coy- everything must have settled now.....you must be busy with baby, studies, house...... When are your classes starting?

Msperry- I remember my 1st trim.....tireness, nausea, couldn't eat at all..... Smell sensitive..... Sleeping the whole day:sleep:......

Laura-Xander is adorable and thanks for the thread. Also, im upset that the previous doctors didnt diagnose with me pcos earlier too. If they would've done what they were suppose to do, i wouldve probably gotten pregnant by now instead of dealing with all this stress for 2 yrs. And yes im going to see her when I move to Connecticut.

Coy-Awww she is soooo adorable. She has the diva lips :haha:

msperry-sounds like your DH is super excited congrats again and gl on the move :thumbup:

AFM, im cd21 today :shock: My cycle is just flying pretty much. Tomorrow (Sunday), in the morning is when I start the BCP. Hoping these BCPs are better than the last ones I were prescribed by my former ob/gyn. I only have 12 days to pack so Im going to get started on it later in the morning. Also got to finish helping MIL move her stuff also. Pretty tired from all the packing and moving. She hasnt moved in yet but she is trying to move in some time next week. Im just ready for Thanksgiving day so I can finally see my DH.

I want to eat something tasty...:cry: just had a slice of dry toast....
Yesterday one of our neighbor dropped in to say hi. She was saying now it's a common practice of gyn to make money. They frighten all women and make then do a c section instead of a normal one and make a big bill. You will be surprise but unlike UK, US...in India we normally stay in hospital for a week after giving birth and if it's a C section then it's 10 days stay.
I am against C section already.... Only if need arises I would go 4 it but not unnecessarily. Hearing all this...is making me worry....coz I am going to another new doctor. Hope she is a good one and not a money minded lady:dohh:......or else I am in deep trouble....
In the meantime my mom has to go on tuesday to visit my grand mom as she is unwell and requires some operation..... I feel bad for my mom, she is crushed between her mom and me....but I told her not to worry about me.....as I still have time for birth and now it's my grand mom who needs her more than me.....I also told her to take care of her health and not to worry about me...... I will miss her. She has been a real help from the past few month. She is going for a month. With my present situation I am a bit scared coz I am really feeling weak... Hope by Monday I feel good.
Sorry friends I am brooding so much ...........

I'm upset that the previous doctors didnt diagnose with me pcos earlier too. If they would've done what they were suppose to do, i wouldve probably gotten pregnant by now instead of dealing with all this stress for 2 yrs. And yes im going to see her when I move to Connecticut.
AFM, im cd21 today :shock: My cycle is just flying pretty much. Tomorrow (Sunday), in the morning is when I start the BCP. Hoping these BCPs are better than the last ones I were prescribed by my former ob/gyn. I only have 12 days to pack so Im going to get started on it later in the morning. Also got to finish helping MIL move her stuff also. Pretty tired from all the packing and moving. She hasnt moved in yet but she is trying to move in some time next week. Im just ready for Thanksgiving day so I can finally see my DH.
Patrice that's sad that your previous doctors were so bad. Lucky you have a good one now who takes care of you properly.
You must be feeling emotional of having to move to a new place....having spent good days here.... But moving to Connecticut is something that you are looking forward to....so I guess you are not that sad.

shradha-emotions about moving...im feeling excited. im actually ready to move to a new place. i always dreamed of moving out of florida.

Crazy hypo baby alert, he's supposed to be going to sleep!! https://i1196.photobucket.com/album...1B-82DE-762F7EC6651B-327-00000021CD15F69D.mp4 he's doing a lot of this recently, is it a developmental thing?

Shradha - I hope your Gran gets better soon and the op goes ok. That's scary Drs want c sections to make more money. It's such a major operation which really shouldn't be taken lightly. You stick to your guns. They can't make you do it.

Awww Laura Xander is so adorable. And love the accent. Looks like Xander is having fun.

Well time to go to work..this night shift might kill me...sleep..sleep..sleep..thats all me and my little bean want to do right now..hope 5am comes quickly..good night ladies..

Xander is so cute! What was he laughing at?

I hope your shift goes quickly msperry!

Still wanting for my cycle to start. It's so interesting... I've never been anxious for me to start a menstrual cycle. LOL. I just want to get testing done and see what is going on, if anything.

I got a job at a clothing store, had my orientation and now I start "training" on Monday.

Have church/mass early at 8am, and it's midnight and I'm still up so I better head to bed.

That's great that you've got a job Ashley. Really hope af comes soon. Did they do any testing if the placenta this time?

Emma - the thing with the squealing is it doesn't appear to be at anything in particular just when he's in a good mood which has been a lot recently, he squeals all the time!! He's been squealing in his bouncer this morning.

MsPerry- how are you feeling? Have yout old dh yet? :happydacne:

Patrice- which BCP did they put you on? :huh:

Laura- love the pic of Xander--look at those eyelashes! Ah, men! LOL!

Steph- how are you??

Shradha- go ahead and have something tasty. I was of the mind eventually- if I hurl, I hurl, but I want foooood! :haha:

Ashley- fx'd for the AF showing soon, hope you are able to get some information from all this testing-- is your doctor easy to deal with? It always helps to have a supportive and understanding doctor.

AFM-
OMG, I am trying really hard not to be hormonal or childish but I hate, I HATE when people chew with their mouths open! Smack smosh smack smosh. LOL! And then to top it off they suck their teeth! Aaargh! :wacko: I think it must be the hormones...My hips and abs are seriously sore right now, I am thinking (okay, I am HOPING) this means they are on their way back to normal :thumbup:

I made dd's come in because it is starting to get windy. Thermometer said it got to 18 degrees F last night, so I made certain the fire kept burning. Says it is 29 right now but feels colder :cold: Maybe I am just wimping right now? :huh:

I know what you mean Coy, people eating with their mouths open is my biggest peeve!

Coy-I really understand what you talking about when it comes to people eating with their mouths open and the BCP she prescribed me is Lo Loestrin Fe. Which is a low dose birth control. I went on their website and it only has 10 micrograms of the hormones. Which is the lowest dose birth control thats out for right now.

AFM, im on cd22 and i took my first BCP at 6:15am. So far, no side effects. The last time i took the 1st one, i felt sick to my stomach and exhausted etc but with this one..i feel sooo good. I have lots of energy, not sick to my stomach etc so thats good. 11 more days and im out of here :happydance: Cant wait!!! So everything is going good and I seriously got to pack :haha:

I am so with you there Coy! I struggle with noisy eaters in general. Unfortunately dh is one even though his mouth is firmly shut. I think it's because he ears with a lot of enthusiasm!! That is seriously cold. It's still pretty mild here, around 50.

Patrice - that sounds like a good bcp. I'll have to keep a note of the name. I hate being on bcp as it turns me into crazy psycho bitch!! After trying many types my Dr put it down to being sensitive to Estrogen so I gave up using it. (Progesterone only caused daily spotting so hate that too) after we have number 2 I might give yours a go if its such a low dose.

Laura-Here's the website so you can read up on it https://www.loloestrin.com/index.jsp And so far..its pretty good. It has the common side effects but from reading reviews...women dont experience the side effects at all and also it can have periods that has spotting for up to 4 days but nothing more or no periods at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->