Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- :happydance:..I didn't know they were celebrating Diwali there.... Here it's the sound of the crackers that is a bit annoying.... I was locked in the bedroom...but still you can't escape the noise..:nope:...my poor baby must have got scared...... I was very worried for the past 2 days the movement of the baby was very less..... I was used to regular movements of the baby so I and dh were scared...... Thank god yesterday night at 12 baby started moving properly.....I was soooo relieved:happydance:..... Just thinking how small things can make you so worried...... Now our world moves around the baby....dh whenever has time comes and talks to the baby..... I get so emotional.....baby response by moving:happydance:.....I just can't wait for the kicks....

Steph- no pics of scan....I was hoping for a pic but the doctor said she only checked for movements.... Next appointment is on 1st dec..hopefully I will have a scan too...
So you are planning to move...where? When things are not going good it is better to shift.....how are the boys doing? You are sounding very tired....how are you doing?

Coy- so happy that our little princess is letting u sleep. So you are getting geared up for exercises....that's really good.... How is T? Poor one she must be feeling really tired after having the antibiotics.....

Patrice- :happydance: so the pills are working....wow..... Don't worry... things are looking good.....

Msperry- you must be waiting for the scan..... Can understand the feeling..... The feeling of seeing the baby, heartbeat...... I had to wait for 24 weeks to hear the heartbeat....but it was worth the wait.....I felt so happy..... My previous doctor didn't have a Doppler. But now the new doctor has everything..... All the best for the appointment :hugs:. How are coping up with the MS?

shradha-glad baby started giving you proper movements again and yes the BCP is working as of right now and Im almost done with week 1 which is a first seeing that the last pills...i couldnt make it past a few days.

It's so scary when the movement reduced, I remember that so well. Xander actually developed a bit of a pattern. 2 active days followed by 2 lazy days then to active days etc! I would worry though, every set of lazy days!! I don't think babies are overly fussed by loud noises. I went to the cinema a few times while pregnant, are cinemas are very loud so it always woke him up and he'd have a little party in there! I loved it as it was the most movement I felt in one go!!

Coy - I know how much you love to work out so that's great you're going to have your own gym in the garage! Kat's done well to go a little while without all the fuss at night, shows she can do it. Hopefully with your & dh firm hand it'll stop soon. So is the third newborn easier to handle compared to the first?

Steph - that's a predicament re moving. I rented for 4 years & had that permanent worry that the owner would sell up & kick me out. He didn't & still rents the proper now 8 years later. I guess it would be a good idea to ask the agent if they think its likely. Most rental owners are in it for the long term investment and love families to move in as they tend to stay for longer. We rent out a property and have the worry of our tenant moving out. The last time this happened it took 4 months to find another tenant so we had to pay out almost £500 a month extra due to the loss of rental income. Took a chunk out of our savings while I was pregnant.

If you were to sell would you get a lump sum from any equity you have in the house to use as a down payment on another property? I totally understand your reluctance to move away from family. I would just love to move to the south coast in England or to Australia but for the moment we really don't want to be away from family. BUT if some time in the future we think by moving our kids will have a better life and standard of living I would be prepared to do it. Although its nice to have the wider family close I think sometimes you need to be selfish for your little family unit. My Aunt & Uncle moved to Australia in their early 20's and would never come back to England. Their family have an amazing life there which I have sampled first hand twice. They miss the family terribly but have no regrets.

Hello ladies. Today is a lovely cool day and Im enjoying the weather as much as possible because I dont know when the next heat wave will hit. Today, im on cd27 and tomorrow ends the first week of BCPs :happydance: I have only 5 MORE DAYS BEFORE I SEE DH :happydance::happydance::happydance: Im over the moon happy right now about it. DH booked his tickets to come down here Dec. 20th-Jan. 6th. So he's going to be here for Xmas, my 23rd birthday, new years eve nand new years :happydance: He said that for my birthday, he wanted to do a cruise to Hawaii :cloud9: I would love that but we shall see. Atleast now we got 5 months to vacation, enjoy and explore before we settle down and start back on the ttc wagon. I think this 6 month break is exactly what we need to save up more money, go vacation with just the two of us and get to have our "alone" time and enjoy being with each other. I think this is our mini vacation :haha: From what im getting...the BCPs will be out of my system in no time once i stop because the midwife told me to have sex every day with dh right starting from when i stop taking the BCPs because the best thing is to catch the 1st egg that comes after the BCPs. So im hoping it doesnt take long. Hoping that after these long 2 yrs of actively ttc, a 6 month break can solve all the problems and we get our LO finally. Its been a very long journey for us and im just ready to finally enjoy the blessing we've worked hard for. Now back to these BCPs...these little things cause ALOT of cm :haha: Dont know why..maybe because its preventing pregnancy so thats why :shrug: I have no clue though. I should've ovulated by now though seeing that im on cd27 but then again you never know because of my crazy cycles. Hoping i can go back to the normal 28 day cycles I use to have but i guess thats wishful thinking :blush: Well, im all packed and ready to go to Connecticut. Finally got it done but atleast I dont have to worry about it now :thumbup:

Hi Patrice. I meant to say earlier that bcp generally will increase cm as the hormones cause your body to mimic pregnancy which is why ovulation is stopped. An abundance of cm is common in pregnancy. I had a lot as I did in bcp!

Hi ladies!

Shradha- yep, your world will revolve around you LO now! :thumbup: That's the way it is- and so awesome you can feel her move. And yes, their ,ovement vary, it is scary when you can't always feel it but you have to remember--there are a lot ofmovements that you will just not feel. Fore xample- when we went in for our20 week US scan I thought she must be asleep as I didn't feel her moving...once we could see her I was shocked - she was doing somersaults in there! The tech got the giggles because she was so wiggly. So we don't always feel it babes oculd be moving a lot in there :)

Laura- yes, for some reason this one seems easier :shrug: Dh says it is because I have more experience now, but I'm not so sure :shrug: I think in oart yes, because I am taking more control. Just like her feeding schedule- when I was a first time mom I was at the mercy of babes, now I decided to not wait for her- I wake her on my schedule - at least the first 2 days. Come to find out it helped regulate her own schedule and she didn't lose any weight thatf irst week! :thumbup: Now--the problem is not spoiling her too much. She loves to sleep on us where she can cuddle and hear the heartbeat, etc, but only once in a while, not all the time. At night she sleeps strictly in her own bed right next to me and generally wakes every 2.5-3 hours to eat. Nice :cloud9: lol! Wow, for Xander liking babanas! (re:your FB post) Very good for him and a super easy and healthy snack :)

Patrice- how are you feeling? 5 mroe days?:huh:

Steph- :hi:

Msperry- how are you? Any ms yet?

AFM- k, I am guessing my milk must be changing....we are having squirt issues on both ends! Aaargh! lol! we go through about 4 diapers per changing set :wacko: lol! and i forgot burp cloth today so have had to change clothes at least once :roll: She'll adjust to the richer milk soon and then growth-spurt out of newborn into 0-3 months! :haha: Then we'll start the circle again :) She's so cute when she's hungry--she yells really loud and whacks at me with her fists (MMA potential maybe? :shrug:) then when she realizes she's going to get fed her eyes get really wide and bright, and she starts to kick her feet! :haha:

OMG- my dd's are driving me :wacko: My oldest is crying ate evrything...dh says little girls start behaving irationally at an early age just like pms symptoms...:huh: Any truth to that or have you ladies studied this at all? OMG- I told dh if that is the case I am moving out when T turns 13 :haha: Aaahhh!

Aww Coy, she sounds so cute! Re T, I don't want to scare you BUT my Mum always says it was when I turned 8 that I started to get attitude. I was 8 going on 18 and honestly I think this is about we're I started to get mad at the world as teenage girls tend to do so there could well be some truth to what your dh is saying. It's not something I've studied though. I think I hit the very early stages of pubity then, the only phsyical sign though we're my nipples started to change. My periods didn't start until I was 11 but I think that's still fairly young. Perhaps keep an eye out for early signs in T? It may well just be part of adjusting to having 2 younger sisters now. Perhaps she's worried that she'll be loved less?

Oh and re bananas. I am genuinely devasted Xander likes them. I really can't express how much I hate them, the smell actually makes me feel sick!! Even as a baby when I was being weaned I wouldn't let anything containing banana past my lips. Mum tried to hide it in all sorts but I'd turn my head away & clamp my mouth shut as soon as I got a whif of it!! I really hoped Xander would inherit it from me! I have a little bit of hope that he may change his mind as he was far less enthusiastic compares to carrots & pears!

Coy-Im feeling great!! Sometimes i run twice a day :haha: And yes 5 more days!!! I am sooo excited. And re about the early pms..i think it is sooo true unfortunately :blush: I am experiencing this now with my niece. Ever since she was around 8 years old..she started getting behavioral issues..why, i dont know but i think its once females hit 8 years old. I know my mom said we were just the same way at my niece's age.

Laura-I kind of figured the bcps were causing the cm. I was just so surprised to see my body reacting that fast to them. Hmm, maybe they are good after all.

Thanks Patrice & Laura! :thumbup: I will watch for more signs- seriously hope it is years in the future though! ;wacko:

K, strangeness now...I mentioned my appetite has been off. One reason I have been eating ice cream once a day is it is super cold...This morning I had a banana shake (NUTS! Then Jess tells me they are fatty :sad2: lol~) with tons of ice in it and just skim milk...cold seems to settle, but I have been getting this nausea thing when I eat :shrug: Like I'm fine then just wanna hurl :huh: If I hadn't just had a baby I'd think I was prego :haha: How soon is it possible to get prego again?

You're welcome Coy. And for some reason DH and I eat ice cream in the cold because for some odd reason..it makes us feel warm inside...literally :haha: And well i dont know how soon you can get pregnant but I know that 3 months after my sister gave birth to my nephew, she dtd with her OH and from that one time...ended up pregnant.

My personality started to change when I was 13, when my periods started, and I was a real nightmare for a good few years... Until I was 16 in fact when I finally got out of school and into work. Although I still say I was only like that because I was being bullied pretty much all the way through high school. Maybe if I'd had an easier time I would've enjoyed those years more.

If your body kicks straight back into ovulation you can get pregnant within weeks in theory but the quickest I've known by anyone is 3 months. I actually had something similar. Started to get nauseas randomly and felt like I was pregnant again, I actually took a test just to check I wasn't!! It was negative of course and 4 af later I feel pretty much back to my normal self, oh, other than I now get travel sick! If you've got any cheaply tests stashed then maybe take one for reassurance but its prob unlikely you are pregnant. I wonder if its the hormones coming back down! And for me a bit of yearning to be pregnant again, I really missed it for the first couple of months.

The quickest I've known someone to conceive after childbirth was just over a month :shock: She's got a boy who's just gone 2yo, a 9-10 month old boy and her girl is due on the 14th December! Brave brave woman :wacko: But yeah Coy, I agree with Laura. Our bodies are still a bit all over the place so soon after having a baby, but take a test (if you have one left over from the TTC days) just in case :thumbup:

Emma-I love your display pic. Phoebe is just soo adorable.

AFM, im cd28 today. Time is flying by in my cycle and tomorrow I officially start week 2 of the BCPs. Thursday I will be on the plane to go see DH so I am super uber excited :happydance: I have been waiting for this day for the longest. DH and I both have doc appts on Monday :thumbup: Also, since im finished packing, I can focus on other things like MIL moving in, working out etc. Well today is Saturday and Im going to enjoy my Saturday. Might go to the beach or the pool. We shall see though.

Hi ladies! Thanks! I seriously doubt I am prego just wondered at the nausea and bloating :shrug: Laura I think you are right- just hormones dropping. Emma- wow! a month is fast! :haha: TBH I don't miss being pregnant- not yet anyway! I loved it because it meant my little baby would be here,but that last month is abutt-kicker :haha: and I am ready to get back in shape! :thumbup: Patrice- YAY! Not long now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->