Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy - are you TTC? If not, why are you checking your bbt? ;)

Shradha-yes i was very exhausted.

AFM, its cd23 today and I am exhausted. It feels like I havent gotten enough sleep. I guess my body is still tired from the hours of cleaning I did. I got to finish laundry today though. My friend called this morning and she wants me to drive her dad to Doral, FL for a rental car and thats almost a hour drive :shock: Im pretty tired but I might do it seeing as I got to go to Miami anyways so I can just take him there and then head back north to go to Miami. Cant believe today is already Saturday and tomorrow I start week 2 of the BCPs. It doesnt feel like its been 5 weeks already :shock: It feels like I just started the first pack. DH is super excited and cant wait to come down. Not only that, he cant wait until I am able to finally move and be where he is. FXed sooooo bad that he is re-rated as a medical corpsman (corpsman pronounced coreman for some odd reason :shrug: ) So all i got to do is drive 19 hours east and BAM right in San Antonio, Texas. And plus he will have shore duty so we can ttc with no problem :thumbup: Just hoping that happens so fxed and heavy prayer [-o< Now on another good note....we have paid of one of our credit cards in full and closed the account so that means 1 less credit card to pay a month :happydance: We are trying to get rid of all our credit card debt because once we do that...we will be able to have more money because majority of the money goes to credit card payments :nope: So everything is going well. Now to take the time out to mourn the losses of the children and people during the Connecticut shooting yesterday. Their families are in my prayers. I cant believe someone can go into an elementary and not think twice about killing 20 children ranging in the ages of 5-10. This feels like another phase of terrorism. What is going on in the world today?! People are just opening fire without a care in the world. And they go out easy because they turn the guns on themselves. I wish they would've caught him before he did that so he can rot in prison instead of getting the easy way out. In the end, he is going to suffer but the families who have lost someone will suffer worse than him. I couldnt imagine what would be going through my mind if that were to happen if i had a child. Just goes to show that we cant really have any type of place we can call safe. I just hope this gets better and not worse. Im tired of innocent people dying for no reason. R.I.P. to those who have fallen. You will be forever missed but never forgotten.

Ashley- NTNP at my age, lol! Would love to get in shape before getting prego again...as far as bbt'ing- I am curious what my body is doing right after labor, etc. :)

AFM-
Ok ladies- question. I do not know too much about ovulating right after having a baby. I am now about 7 weeks past birth so...:shrug: I have started opk's. Problem is I am only doing them about once a day, around 2 pm as I have to drink plenty of water to help my milk supply. Anyways, I hold it from around 10 am to 2 pm- that should be long enough right? And if I get the chance I test again around 6 pm. CM is thick today but verrrrrrry stretchy and kinda sticky :shrug: It has been pretty excessive too (tmi).

All of my opk's thus far have been blank white negatives. I am approximately CD18 now (I think) judging from first day of spotting of my first post labor AF. K. My opk midday on the 12th showed a dark positive rise, about 2/3 the color and shade of the test line. So I thought- it's rising. But the next day it was stark white again :growlmad: It has been either extremely faint strain0-my-eyes-to-see-it kind of line or not there at all. Today it is blank. I finally got the opportunity :shock: to check my bbt :saywhat: lol, this morning and it was 97.6. Then I fell asleep and checked again hours later when I woke and it was still 97.6 So I am thinking I did not ovulate yet? :shrug:

What do you all think? I will put my info in on FF if I can so you can get a better image.

NTNP I guess :shrug: I would love to get my body back in shape and dh agrees with me :haha: before considering another ttc.....Anywho, I am wondering at his thought process as he is, er, having, eh...discussion :huh: with me every other night at least :haha: :blush: lol

My cycle after my first af was 40 days & I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate. All my cycles since have been the usual 27 - 29 days & this month I had Ewcm for the first time ever so think I've probably started ovulating again. As your exclusively breast feeding you may find it takes a few months for your cycles to regulate and start ovulating regularly. I want to start bbt again but cannot remember to take my temperature!!

Ashley - has your Dr mentioned any connection between your Crohn's disease & your losses. I have ibs which although not as serious has very similar symptoms and before both of my miscarriages flared up badly. I've just done a very quick google search and found people with crohns having miscarriages late in the 1st tri and early in 2nd tri. Did you have it when you had your 3 kids?

Crohn's disease is kindof an auto immune disease as is ibs which is detrimental in pregnancy as our bodies attack the baby. I was tested for numerous auto immune issues and lots of blood clotting disorders as part of my recurrent miscarriage tests and would expect you to be getting the same. Based on my auto immune conditions (I have psoriasis as well) my Dr told me to take baby aspirin daily which I really think gave Xander a fighting chance. I also was very strict with what I ate and didn't have even so much as a crumb of anything I was intolerant to so as not to activate an autoimmune response. Funnily enough my Ibs disappeared when I was pregnant and other than a bit of bloating I still don't react to food I used to be intolerant to!!

How's everyone?

Ashley-You have Chron's disease? My mom is having tests done on her because they think she may have it. They told her that she has auto immune disease so i guess they looking into it.

AFM, today is cd24 and in 4 more days DH will be here :happydance: Im super happy. Tomorrow, Im getting my hair dyed a nice deep burgundy color and im also going to get it curled for DH's arrival home. I already have the outfits picked out too as a surprise. Tuesday, im going to the nail salon for waxing etc also...(DH paid for me to pamper myself :cloud9: ) So I'm happy about that. Cant believe he will be home this week. He told me he know its been stressful dealing with both our families and he just wants us to get away as much as possible while he is down here so thats great because we can have our alone time and just enjoy being with each other. I miss him dearly and the stress has caused me to understand how people really are and I have just been keeping my distance. Im proud of DH because he told me that at the end of the day, he is standing behind me and supporting me because the bible says leave your parents and cleave onto your wife/husband. And he said so he chooses me over his family anyday and that made me feel good to know that he will forever have my back like I have his. I cant wait until we are able to be together and expand our family etc because we will be away from the stress and wont have to worry about anything except each other and the pets. Well today im going to go wash my hair and just relax and watch a few episodes of Law & Order:SVU (i got all the seasons on Netflix :blush: ) Feeling good today and today started week 2 of the BCPs for pack #2. Let's see if im going to get AF this week like what happened the last time. I hope not though and im not going to put much thought into it neither because it might just come for a visit :haha:

Back from the hospital.....had the whole morning spent there..... They took my fasting blood sugar+ urine. Then they gave me 2 cups of glucose to drink then took blood+ urine after 1st and 2nd interval. Will get the reports in 2 days. Met so many other prego women in the hospital. It was nice. They all were told by the doctor that they will have premature baby that is 1 month before..... But it is becoz they were having some problems. One was 38 yrs...so age was her prob, one had swellings in her body...etc.... Thank god the doctor has not told me anything so...... My mom is scared...she keeps telling me to be careful....

Cant believe you are already 30 weeks :shock: Time surely is flying and i wouldnt worry and glad the doctors havent told you any bad news also.

AFM, well its cd25 now and in 3 days dh will be home. Im excited and just to let you ladies know. I will not be on bnb during the duration of his trip. So I wont be back on until January 6th. Today is the day I am getting my hair colored :happydance: Wonder how it will come out. We shall see. Im hoping the deep burgundy will still be good enough to show with my hair because my hair is a light brown but you never know. My hair never ends up looking like the results on the box :haha: Feel like time is flying but I am hoping that time slows down once dh is here. Im slowly but surely checking off my lists of stuff I got to do before DH's arrival home. Im going to come back home and tidy up our room since MIL moved bags into our room so Im going to clean up so he doesnt have to walk around boxes and bags in the room :thumbup: It's not really much to do in the room which is good seeing that I have been keeping up with cleaning. Also, I got to wash the dishes and just clean out the two chairs and everything I can get to will be clean. Im going to sweep up once I let the dogs back in and if it gets hotter later today, Im going to give them a bath so I got my hands tied today. A busy day it shall be.

Patrice- 2 more days to having your dh back, I bet you are happy :hugs: Aw, but Jan 6 is so far away! :growlmad: Keep us posted! Pics of your new hair color please :)

Shradha- so glad your appointment went well, what did doc have to say? I don't like the glucose drink wither, it's yuk in US! :)

Hope you & DH have a wonderful reunion. You must miss each other terribly.

Shradha - glad all is well. I didn't have to have the glucose test thankfully.

Well ladies im cd26 today and looks like AF is on her way. Wiped and saw pink discharge. Hoping i finally get just the spotting and it only lasts 1-2 days so I can enjoy time with dh this time. AF just finds time to reunion things I see. We shall see how this goes. I put a panty liner on so let's see how it progresses.

Hair pics:

I went from this/reddish brown 2012-10-19_12-54-18_142.jpg

To this/deep burgundy (purple) 2012-12-17_15-45-46_400.jpg

Well ladies im cd26 today and looks like AF is on her way. Wiped and saw pink discharge. Hoping i finally get just the spotting and it only lasts 1-2 days so I can enjoy time with dh this time. AF just finds time to reunion things I see. We shall see how this goes. I put a panty liner on so let's see how it progresses.

Hair pics:

I went from this/reddish brown View attachment 535017

To this/deep burgundy (purple) View attachment 535021

Gorgeous always Patrice! :hugs: Love the new color!

Thanks Coy!!! I've noticed that after i cut my hair short...now it has grown back :haha: Think its time for another trimming.

AFM, okay it was weird. I thought AF was coming but the pink discharge went away so now its back to normal :shrug: Have no clue what that was about. Will continue to watch it though.

Patrice- nice hair color......you are really tempting me to try on the burgundy hair color. Will definately try after the baby comes. Enjoy with ur dh. Will miss u.

Coy- I hav'nt got the reports yet. Will be going to the doctor on Monday. Hopefully my sugar is ok. I havereally restricted myself from eating sweets which is a must in all Indian households. I feel deprived rather. I hope my sacrifice pays off. The drink was yuk.... I was feeling hungry actually.....I didn't hav anything the previous day after 8.30 pm so was craving to munch something. It was 11.45 am.....

Laura- lucky u. At least this doctor doesn't tell me to check BG every week from lab like the previous doctor....

peeing a lot. not sure why..... dh and i have used condoms but not until later on in the act. AF is expected to be here on Monday. Traced patterns for me to sew later...its clothing and little diapers for angel babies. I will be giving them to hospitals and berevement photographers to use on their angel babies that they photograph. Kind of want to poas hpt out of curiosity but i might as well wait for Monday. Ive noticed last week my appitite has increased and ive been moody towards my husband. But those can always be symptoms of AF, too.

Shradha-Thanks and will definitely miss you ladies too!!

Ashley-Now i cant wait until Monday. The suspense is killing me :haha:

AFM, im cd27 today and the spotting came back. But i recently went to the bathroom and its gone again :shrug: Dont know if thats how the new AF suppose to be or if AF is gearing up to start. Cant believe dh will be on his flight tomorrow evening :happydance: Im super excited!!!! And the best news of it all....MIL hasnt moved in yet so we are going to have the place to ourselves :happydance: !!!!! Everything has worked out so far :thumbup: So I am really loving my hair color. Love it sooo much that umm i cant stop taking pics of myself :blush: Now I have to do a little bit more cleaning and I should be done with cleaning what I can :happydance: Cant wait to see DH and pics are below of me and also collages I created with dh and I pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20121215_082147.jpg
    IMG_20121215_082147.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • MyCollage_3.png
    MyCollage_3.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 5
  • MyCollage_1.png
    MyCollage_1.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 2012-12-19_01-46-27_634.jpg
    2012-12-19_01-46-27_634.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-12-19_12-02-33_949.jpg
    2012-12-19_12-02-33_949.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
well its official. Im on cd1 today. So it looks like my cycle has shorten :thumbup: Got AF on cd27 so not too bad. Hoping it doesnt lasts long though. DH said af must miss him and always like to show when he comes :haha: It is funny how she finds her way for a visit but its okay...im still going to get to dtd regardless :haha: Glad my cycles are become shorter though. So the bcps must be working :happydance: Also, no cramps and sharp pains sooo yay :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->