Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I am on CD 24. HPT came back a big fat negative. I'll wait, if I don't get AF on Monday I'll take the test Tuesday Morning.

Ashley- fingers crossed for you dear!!!!

Patrice- Cool pics! I like the way you experiment with different hair styles and color. You 2 make a cool couple.

I am on CD 24. HPT came back a big fat negative. I'll wait, if I don't get AF on Monday I'll take the test Tuesday Morning.

fingers crossed ashley and lots of baby dust make sure you use morning urine made a difference for me at least..best of luck.:dust:

shradha-thanks. yes im always doing something to my hair :haha:

AFM, its cd2 and im loving this AF.....so far :haha: I am having no pain at all and usually by cd2, its very heavy but so far, its been spotting just like yesterday :thumbup: So im guessing that the BC finally is in effect :happydance: Lets see how long this AF lasts though. Im super excited because DH is getting on his plane tonight :happydance: He already texted me how happy he is so I just cant wait. Already moved things around in the room etc so the place is as clean as it can get. MIL called and warned DH not to freak out when he sees the house because she will be coming up to straighten up the place. So dh told me and I laughed and dh said, "if she said its not as bad as you (he was referring to me) tried to make it seem, then why will she warn and prep me ahead of time?" Which is sooo true. Im just going to be there with a camera to catch the shock on his face :rofl: Well everything is going well so far so lets see how his vacation goes.

ATMh-Well im feeling much better had been sick since last tue with a head cold then 3 days ago had a stomach bug no fun at all i was down fot the count but now am feeling much better now and can eat again.. yay had my dr appt yesterday had my pap:blush: hate those things and got to hear the hear the baby's heartbeat which dr said was good we didn't listen very long and it didn't seem very fast or loud but glad we got to hear it.. I'm very pleased with my weight so far pre prego was about 116lbs and now am 119lbs :happydance: I don't know if it was a very exciting appt for dh as all i let him in the room for was the heartbeat but i know he was excited to to hear it.. and we are both looking forward to the ultrasound to be done in 9 weeks though i will go back in 5 weeks for fu and weight check and measuring..i asked about multiples but dr said she probably wouldn't be able to hear more than one since i wasn't too far along yet but she said we would find out as i started growing or at the ultrasound but she didn't think i was carrying more than one especially since we didn't conceive using the clomid and it was more than likely mother nature..oh and it's a snowy day today first snow day for us and the kids are out of school and so thankful i don't work today i can stay in and just look out at the pretty snow except when the kids eventually drag me out to play in it but other than that glad i don't have to drive in it.

AFM- ladies, take a look at my chart! It is brief I know as I have just begun charting again but, uh, happenstance has it I could totally get preggo again :growlmad: I keep telling dh we have to be careful but that just seems to make him more, eh, you know....:blush: Crud, I don't want to get preggo JUST yet...Oh, and will you look at the pic of my IC OPK from yesterday? What do you think? I had cramping pains like pms type yesterday evening, pretty sharp, so I am thinking ov pains. Damn and bd'ing is just perfect for it at bd on CD 7, 14, 16, 19, 21 :haha: Aaaaargh! wtf, right?!

OPK from yesterday

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4273_zps77c7467d.jpg

AFM- ladies, take a look at my chart! It is brief I know as I have just begun charting again but, uh, happenstance has it I could totally get preggo again :growlmad: I keep telling dh we have to be careful but that just seems to make him more, eh, you know....:blush: Crud, I don't want to get preggo JUST yet...Oh, and will you look at the pic of my IC OPK from yesterday? What do you think? I had cramping pains like pms type yesterday evening, pretty sharp, so I am thinking ov pains. Damn and bd'ing is just perfect for it at bd on CD 7, 14, 16, 19, 21 :haha: Aaaaargh! wtf, right?!

OPK from yesterday

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4273_zps77c7467d.jpg[/QU
I would say IRS a positive ppl be careful coy if you don't want another bundle of joy just yet..maybe remind dh that you still have a newborn

I would say that's not quite a positive opt, either very nearly or just after. Either way, based on your o symptoms I would say you've caught it pretty well with when you BD!! Gotta say you're brave for risking it. We've only once not used protection and that was 5 days after o but u was still paranoid I was pregnant again!! As much as I want another baby, not yet, I wanna enjoy Xander without the killer tiredness and nausea a little longer!! It's going to be interesting to see how your chart temps pan out over the next week or 2.

I would say that's not quite a positive opt, either very nearly or just after. Either way, based on your o symptoms I would say you've caught it pretty well with when you BD!! Gotta say you're brave for risking it. We've only once not used protection and that was 5 days after o but u was still paranoid I was pregnant again!! As much as I want another baby, not yet, I wanna enjoy Xander without the killer tiredness and nausea a little longer!! It's going to be interesting to see how your chart temps pan out over the next week or 2.

Do you mean 2WW? 8-[ lol! OMG!!!:haha:

:rofl: now I wasn't expecting either of us to be typing that for a long time yet but yes, you are very much in the 2 week wait!!

I went to my work Xmas lunch yesterday and it appears everyone thought I would be pregnant again already!! My glass of wine proved otherwise.

:rofl: now I wasn't expecting either of us to be typing that for a long time yet but yes, you are very much in the 2 week wait!!

I went to my work Xmas lunch yesterday and it appears everyone thought I would be pregnant again already!! My glass of wine proved otherwise.

Good for you :wine: I would LOVE a glass :hugs:

Hi ladies! Phew! Busy day today and yesterday, it seems Aeryn is constantly EATING, lol....I did shopping for our Christmas dinner, started my Oceanography course :thumbup: ( this one's for fun :winkwink:), got wood for the stove for a few days, did a load of laundry, changed about 15 diapers :roll: lol, and I had to strip the tub due to mildew

(yuk)

Then I have to go out to buy tools and mildew-resistant caulking. Then I caulked the entire thing- now waiting for it to dry. Ugh :haha:

And I am frustrated because I am doing it all one-handed around Aeryn and just as she falls asleep (great so I can work :thumb:) one of the dd's runs in the room and starts yelling. And here I am shushing and they bat my shushing aside and yell LOUDER until Aeryn is awake. Then you know what they do?

They run. :roll:

Mini-rant, lol. I very often feel cornered with no time at all. I was so upset yesterday because we have a little tradition where we all watch the Polar Express as a family and I was really looking forward to it this year. Well dh demands that I be the one to re-do the tub (why me always???) plus care for babes while he and the dd's sit down and watch Polar Express w/o me :sad1: So yeah, I am a bit pissed. Plus I have to do all the shopping which means busting my a$$ because Aeryn will need to BF anytime. So my "down time" is when Aeryn eats and I use that to do my school- one-handed . Aaaaaaaarrrgh! :rant: And I have 3 more loads of laundry to do, dishes the family has left me, and dinner to cook.

I'm done ranting now. :blush: I feel better lol!

Hi ladies! Phew! Busy day today and yesterday, it seems Aeryn is constantly EATING, lol....I did shopping for our Christmas dinner, started my Oceanography course :thumbup: ( this one's for fun :winkwink:), got wood for the stove for a few days, did a load of laundry, changed about 15 diapers :roll: lol, and I had to strip the tub due to mildew

(yuk)

Then I have to go out to buy tools and mildew-resistant caulking. Then I caulked the entire thing- now waiting for it to dry. Ugh :haha:

And I am frustrated because I am doing it all one-handed around Aeryn and just as she falls asleep (great so I can work :thumb:) one of the dd's runs in the room and starts yelling. And here I am shushing and they bat my shushing aside and yell LOUDER until Aeryn is awake. Then you know what they do?

They run. :roll:

Mini-rant, lol. I very often feel cornered with no time at all. I was so upset yesterday because we have a little tradition where we all watch the Polar Express as a family and I was really looking forward to it this year. Well dh demands that I be the one to re-do the tub (why me always???) plus care for babes while he and the dd's sit down and watch Polar Express w/o me :sad1: So yeah, I am a bit pissed. Plus I have to do all the shopping which means busting my a$$ because Aeryn will need to BF anytime. So my "down time" is when Aeryn eats and I use that to do my school- one-handed . Aaaaaaaarrrgh! :rant: And I have 3 more loads of laundry to do, dishes the family has left me, and dinner to cook.

I'm done ranting now. :blush: I feel better lol!

wow Coy you really are superwoman..but is dh confused about his role???:shrug: i mean i know for 6 years i was mom and dad to my 2 babes but now that me and dh are together i feel his role is to provide protect and do the so called man roles yard work, fixing things, etc.. and i mostly do the house work stuff but maybe it's a culture thing idk:shrug: anyway your better than me bc i would have gone off even if dh works all day he should find some time to help out so you can get a break you deserve a break once in a while:hugs:

Hey Everyone! 9 more periods until my cruise. LOL

(makes it sound around the corner) LOL

Coy- it's surely a positive...:happydance:.... Take care and be careful. I too wouldn't want to be prego so quickly...... You are always my superwoman.....working so much.... How do you do it?:shrug:

You all must be busy for Christmas celebrations :xmas16: merry Christmas my dear friends...:xmas9: here I might buy a nice Christmas cake and enjoy feasting on it. My back hurts. I can feel poking all around my belly. My belly is streching....can feel the pull.... Sometimes I get scared thinking that I hope I will be able to take good care of my baby....:dohh:...my pregnancy hormones.... Planning for a movie on our anniversary... I want a change...fedup of staying at home.

hope this time the pic is ok. Accordingly to me I am now 29 wekks and 4days. I have got some baby posters which I guess you can see in the background.

Attachments

• 21122012263.jpg
    21122012263.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
Awwww! Shradha! Gorgeous bump! :hug: I love it! You ARE skinny even w/the bump :winkwink: You look lovely, and yes- stretching! I found that lotions w/ collagen and elastin on the tummy help prevent stretch marks :shrug: Movie sounds awesome too! :thumbup:

Thanx a lot Coy.
Yesterday i was getting mad...My dh was telling me yesterday.....you don't look like a ball..... I thought u would put on a lot but I am happy the weight gain in in the right place.... He said you still have more than a month, maybe in the next few days you will become a football......I just felt like :growlmad:........ Y does he say like that....I know I have put on some weight post wedding but I will surely do something about it.....I want some tips from you dear.....

Beautiful bump Shradha. It is perfectly proportioned. Your DH really has a way with words doesn't he?! Is he joking?? My DH referred to me as a whale towards the end but I knew it was just a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->