Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies!!

Shradha- I think your dh is trying to tell you he likes the way you look :thumbup: You have done fabulous so far!!!

Laura- love the pics of Xander you posst (fb), what a gorgeous boy!!

Patrice, Ashley- :hi:

Merry Christmas all!

:xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:

AFM

Heheh...God MUST love me :cloud9: I was discussing with dh my need for a new mop against the intimidating price of new ones, possability of fixing my old one, and how I hated rope-mops :sick: Well, ten minutes after our conversation I drive to our local thrift store and they have a second-hand mop that is still NWT!!! It is a steam wet/dry vac that does everything from dusting my ceiling to scrubbing the bathroom floor to steam-cleaning my carpets to steaming out wrinkles on my silk blouses!!! :shock: It's tag price was at $172.00 w/o tax :sad1: but they tagged it at $20.oo so I grabbed it right? Well at the register the lady is prmoting their Christmas sale and says everything is half-off and also because I shopp there often I get a $5.00 iscount :shock: so I paid a total of $5.30 !!!! :saywhat: I really AM Irish (lucky)lol! :winkwink:

Oh and I found a spring-style carousel riding horse for Kat's birthday for 20.00-brand new!

Laura- I told mind his jokes...but sometimes he is quite serious...he doesn't want to have a sagging belly. I have explained to him many times that post birth I will do something about it.....

Coy- I hope so.... He can tell me nicely....
Wow you got a nice buy..... Lucky you:hugs:...that's a nice christmas present. Kat must be really happy with her present.

AFM- took the dd's xmas shopping-- trip went well. Quite breif, which is nice :laugh2: Oh and soooo cute, "Santa" was walking the isles at the store and greeted dd's very kindly and gave them candy canes, asked what they wanted for Christmas, etc......and most amazing and fun thing about it is "Santa" :shhh: was a quite rotund mentally handicapped boy I know here in town, his mom was one of my employees :) He's such an awesome kid, and so kind. Cooolest thing- Kat's eyes were huge! :xmas1: lol.. She was pretty floored to meet Santa........and they never noticed he had dark brown skin :cloud9: Prejudice really is taught. I am happy :xmas2: So they mowed thru their candy canes and are bouncing now :xmas8: lol!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/Christmas/Santas/sankiss.gif​

Laura- I told mind his jokes...but sometimes he is quite serious...he doesn't want to have a sagging belly. I have explained to him many times that post birth I will do something about it.....

Coy- I hope so.... He can tell me nicely....
Wow you got a nice buy..... Lucky you:hugs:...that's a nice christmas present. Kat must be really happy with her present.

Shradha--I have noticed some people really worry about "the saggy belly". Tell your dh the news flash (lol!) your belly will def sag for a few days after birth. Very clinically the skin is stretched to accomadate babes. Once babes is born it can't just "snap" back into it's snug position in a matter of hours. You will look about 6 months prego for a week or so, then you'll notice it start to really shrink. I am 2 months past and can just now "suck it flat" :haha: I have started crunches to help shrink the muslces and tighten them but I warn you against doing them too early as you can damage the muscle :nope: :hug: to you!!!

a few days, coy? It's been 4 years since I've had my last and my stomach still is saggy LOL

Still got mine too & I can't see it going any time soon!!

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings you everything you want! We've had a really wonderful Christmas Eve and soppy me has felt like bursting into tears all day, feeling quite over whelmed with love for my Munchkin!! Dam those hormones!!

Still got mine too & I can't see it going any time soon!!

Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings you everything you want! We've had a really wonderful Christmas Eve and soppy me has felt like bursting into tears all day, feeling quite over whelmed with love for my Munchkin!! Dam those hormones!!

Awww Xander is sooo cute in his pics your dh posted! Go ahead and be hormonal :winkwink:

Btw--I asked "Santa" for new pot holders (growing up sucks, lol!:haha:)......think he'll bring'em???

Had to share this, found it on a thread in the baby club

It's Christmas already and while you're asleep
I know you'll be dreaming sweet dreams when we meet

I'll come down the chimney, with gifts just for you.
Wrapped up by the elves and the reindeer too!

Your family's so happy, you've arrived safe and sound
Your beautiful smile, spreading joy all around.

And I'll carry that wonder of joy and delight
To every last child that I visit tonight

And as the stars twinkle and moon shines bright
This year I know there's one brand new light

That's you dearest baby, so fragile and sweet
Your hands curled up tightly, the world at your feet.

With a wonderful family who loves you just as you are,
Have a wonderful 1st Christmas, my bright shining star

Love Santa xxx

Merry Christmas everyone! I bet all these kiddos get spoilt rotten tomorrow :D

Just back from my doctor's appointment. Sugar reports 76 fasting, 130 post 1st interval, 118, second interval. Hemoglobin 11.2. Antibodies ok.... So she told me no need of anti D injection. At time of birth we will check baby's blood if +ve blood group then we would give you the shot..... My weight has not increased from the past 3 weeks, I hope it's ok. I was reading somewhere that at this stage pregnant ladies should increase a pound a week. So I am forcing myself to eat but I just can't stuff myself:dohh:..... I was happy with the reports so I rewarded myself with a nice piece of chocolate pastry...... Heard the HB... Got my next appointment and scan on 7th Jan. Can't believe I am going to enter the 8th month:happydance:....

Off lately my navel feels sore and I can feel some pull when I sit. Feeling sharp pain. Couldnt sleep yesterday on my sides. I was sitting and sleeping... My back was hurting so couldn't sleep on back.....

Merry christmas :xmas9:

Shradha- wow, what an awesome report!! Great blood sugar levels btw! I am proud of you. And yes- you are third tri for sure now :winkwink: Try rubbing a good lotion on your tummy that will help with the stretching....:hugs:

Aeryn's First Christmas Morning

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/Aeryns1rstChristmas2012_zps675cebf8.jpg

Kat :)

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4304_zps7cd3a7e5.jpg

Teagen reading Christmas stories to Aeryn

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4299_zpse4657573.jpg

Merry Christmas to me :winkwink: :coffee: lol

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4297_zps8f2015e2.jpg

Aeryn all set to go Christmas light watching....

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4294_zpsc85f42c4.jpg

Coy- thanx....the sharp picking in my navel is bad...... I am totally in love with your babies:hugs:.... Loved the pics..... Coffee.... It's been a long time....

Beautiful pics of your girls Coy. Aeryn really is Kats double!! Kat's hair has gotten really long & curly!! As a curly haired person I just love seeing it on little girls. I'll be devasted if I ever have a daughter & she inherits DH poker straight hair & not my curls!!

The coffee looks good!! I've treated myself to a couple of Starbucks eggnog lattes over the Xmas period. Sooooo unhealthy but sooooo good!!

I won't bombard this thread with pics but there's some in my journal if you would like to take a look.

I hope you all enjoyed the festivities.

Good morning all..hope everyone had a good christmas..ok I don't know if this has any relevance but Ive had several dreams about being pregnant with twins..this morning I dreamt I was having twin girls..anyone else had twin dreams..and been pregnant with twins or it end up being just one baby..guess ill have to wait another 7 week's or so..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->