Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Won't you have a 12 week scan msperry?

i won't even get my first scan until 20+ weeks my next appt is jan 23 and ill be 17 weeks then so sometime in feb ill get my scan..i've noticed that a lot of dr now are giving scans as early as 12 weeks but not sure if that is due to previous complications or if it's routine but here in the states my dr has always done first scan at 20+ weeks so i have a while to go.. and i'm 13 weeks tomorrow.

Wow, that's a hugely long wait for a scan!! The first is always around 12 weeks in the UK for dating purposes, also to check for the likelihood of certain chromosomal abnormalities if the parents choose to.

Wow, that's a hugely long wait for a scan!! The first is always around 12 weeks in the UK for dating purposes, also to check for the likelihood of certain chromosomal abnormalities if the parents choose to.

i wish i could have it sooner..but ill have to wait until the dr orders it as long as she doesn't suspect any issues or problems then ill have it sometime after jan 23..

Laura--Eek, I hope I didn't load too many pics on this thread?? Does bnb get mad or something? I love looking at pics and wish you WOULD load a ton of Xander! :thumbup: He gorgeous! Can't believe he is 6 months already.

Patrice :hi: Hope you are enjoying your time.

Shradha- hey pregnant lady how are you feeling?:hugs:

Msperry- how are you doing? Got any ms yet? :huh: I can't believe they are waiting so long for a scan--can you demand one?

Ashley- :hugs: How are ya doing down in COLD Utah??

Emma- Aw, I adore the pic you have up of Phoebes!

AFM-

I am being a naughty naughty girl :haha: I am eating shortbread cookies for breakfast :blush: with my black coffee :cloud9: lol! Hey I am 6 pounds away from pre-preggo weight :thumbup: but about 15 away from my goal weight :sad1: LOL! My emoticons make me seem a tad bi-polar--but I'm fine :winkwink:
AND the shortbread is great :haha:

Only thing interrupting my enjoyment is my dd's fighting and demanding I ref the situation...gotta go roll my sleeves up now :haha:

Laura--Eek, I hope I didn't load too many pics on this thread?? Does bnb get mad or something? I love looking at pics and wish you WOULD load a ton of Xander! :thumbup: He gorgeous! Can't believe he is 6 months already.

Patrice :hi: Hope you are enjoying your time.

Shradha- hey pregnant lady how are you feeling?:hugs:

Msperry- how are you doing? Got any ms yet? :huh: I can't believe they are waiting so long for a scan--can you demand one?

Ashley- :hugs: How are ya doing down in COLD Utah??

Emma- Aw, I adore the pic you have up of Phoebes!

AFM-

I am being a naughty naughty girl :haha: I am eating shortbread cookies for breakfast :blush: with my black coffee :cloud9: lol! Hey I am 6 pounds away from pre-preggo weight :thumbup: but about 15 away from my goal weight :sad1: LOL! My emoticons make me seem a tad bi-polar--but I'm fine :winkwink:
AND the shortbread is great :haha:

Only thing interrupting my enjoyment is my dd's fighting and demanding I ref the situation...gotta go roll my sleeves up now :haha:

I'm doing well haven't really had ms some nausea and daytime sleepiness but other than that been doing ok..as far as the us they typically only do one unless there's issues or questions about the baby being healthy..but to me it would make sense to do one sooner than 20 weeks so if they do find a problem maybe they can address it sooner.. but I'm not sure if I can demand a us sooner I probably could but I still may only get the one

Haha, BnB get mad?! I hope not!! :haha: I have added a LOT of pics & videos in my journal. I would be seriously spamming this thread if I put them all on this thread too!!

Here's a couple on his 6 month birthday today for you.

Ready for bed in his & Daddy's Xmas present (it says I love my Daddy because he's my hero!!)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/C29CF78A-0708-4B99-9025-1A9BF05D4179-1095-00000129C035AB94.jpg
And here he is in his ball pool from Santa
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/AE065064-606E-410D-8059-73114A1F99DB-1095-00000112AA027712.jpg

Wow Coy, only 6lbs to go!! I'm starting a proper diet from 1st January and going to make more effort to exercise. I need to loose about 2 stone in 4 months. Any tips?

Msperry - I'd push for 1 if you can for reassurance.

Oops, wrong pic. He never smiles as well when the flash comes on, it probably blinds him!
Here's my smily boy!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/D7FFC55A-DA1E-4A45-927C-F2ADC1EE51CE-1095-00000129C5B99EA6.jpg

aw gorgeous pics! I love his little smile :cloud9:

Tips on loosing weight? Um, I have cut out most (not all) carbs...just like bread and potatoes (evil) lol, increased my protein- I supp 1-2 meals a day with protein shake. Then lift weights as muscles burn fat.....

BUT I have added whip creme to my coffee :haha:

Uh oh, don't mention the word diet! I plan to start in the new year too, although nothing too extreme. A couple of years ago I was strict with myself and ate three healthy meals a day with one (small) treat. At the time it was an ice lolly because it was the middle of summer, not so sure what I'll end up giving in to this time when it's cold and all I want to eat is pizza and chocolate :haha: BUT it worked and I lost the few pounds I'd been self conscious about. It's the same this time around, I don't need to lose a lot, just enough for me to feel happy with my figure again (as much as I can four months after giving birth anyway :blush:). I've got my stretch mark cream too, I'm a woman on a mission!

Where's Steph btw? I've not seen her on here for quite a while now :shrug:

Uh oh, don't mention the word diet! I plan to start in the new year too, although nothing too extreme. A couple of years ago I was strict with myself and ate three healthy meals a day with one (small) treat. At the time it was an ice lolly because it was the middle of summer, not so sure what I'll end up giving in to this time when it's cold and all I want to eat is pizza and chocolate :haha: BUT it worked and I lost the few pounds I'd been self conscious about. It's the same this time around, I don't need to lose a lot, just enough for me to feel happy with my figure again (as much as I can four months after giving birth anyway :blush:). I've got my stretch mark cream too, I'm a woman on a mission!

Where's Steph btw? I've not seen her on here for quite a while now :shrug:

Woman on a mission :haha: I like that! Me too :)

I hear from Steph on fb but she's not been on this thread for a bit...

You Phoebes is quite the beauty Emma! I bet you're proud :)

Carbs are totally my downfall. I really don't do well without them. It really upsets my ibs and makes me really tired. Would replacing bread with something like rice & Quinoa be better? Still carbs but a lot less fat? Chocolate is also a weakness and I got quite a bit for Xmas. I'm munching my way through them so they'll all be gone by 1st Jan. (it would be rude to waste them!!)

I've had a couple of very quick chats with Steph on Facebook. She's been really busy with the holidays & Nicholas's birthday and recently has has a poorly Brandon.

Carbs are totally my downfall. I really don't do well without them. It really upsets my ibs and makes me really tired. Would replacing bread with something like rice & Quinoa be better? Still carbs but a lot less fat? Chocolate is also a weakness and I got quite a bit for Xmas. I'm munching my way through them so they'll all be gone by 1st Jan. (it would be rude to waste them!!)

I've had a couple of very quick chats with Steph on Facebook. She's been really busy with the holidays & Nicholas's birthday and recently has has a poorly Brandon.

Ah chocolate :cloud9: I will not give up chocolate either :haha: Yes, I think those are great alternatives to bread...my problem with bread is once I eat it I crave it again! Like I end up eating 4 slices at a time 2-3 times a day. :nope: I know a lady that is a professional athlete and she said you need carbs just one-step carbs...sweet potatoes, yams, brown rice, etc as they are not altered or added, bleached, enriched, etc...

Plus this protein shake I have has like 120 calories, 20 g of protein and 6 carbs--totally satisfies me so :happydance: lol (and it's chocolate :shhh:)

Where is Shradha?

I talk to steph all the time on FB.

AFM, The witch reared her ugly head! My AF is harsh this cycle. So much for wishful thinking.

Coy- I am just trying to cope up with the aches and uncomfortableness:dohh:..... I feel tired all the time... Sleeplessness... I am trying to get used to it...

Patrice- happy birthday:happy dance. Enjoy!

Laura- it's so nice seeing your baby growing up...

Msperry- you are going great. Lucky one to escape MS.... That's sad that there is no scan for you..... I had my from 6th week....but the scan was useless. Couldn't see anything...

Yesterday was our 5th anniversary.....we had a great time...Mom got us a cake. Dad gifted us with loads of presents.... I suddenly remembered my childhood.... I must see that I too give my child a wonderful experience to remember like how I do....

Ashley- hopefully soon you will get rid of it. That's nice that you spoke to steph. How is she? Long time. How is Brandon? He too must be 6 months old....

Laura - coy is really working hard to lose all but you too are doing great... I don't think I can start exercising really hard before 2 months after birth and I won't be able to control food as all my relatives are going to pamper me with rich food:dohh:....I wish I could escape that.....

Emma- you seem to be in a mission. Well planned. I can see you achieving it.:hugs:

AFM- dh is freaking out over my chart (but he shouldn't lol) and now he is telling me to go out and buy a frer :rofl: First time EVER he has suggested it! I wonder if he is being "guy-sneaky" and trying to get me preggo....Not sure how possible that is while breastfeeding though :shrug:

I nearly always had a small dip between 7-9dpo, there's a name for it but I can't remember what it is :haha: Maybe test if your temp continues to rise :thumbup:

Are you thinking fallback temp? Something to do with a spike in Estrogen?!

That is a huge temp spike Coy, hummmmm...... Naughty DH?! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->