Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- lol, yes- naughty dh! :haha: How is your Xander feeling? I saw something you posted on fb...is he teething??

Emma- thanks, I'll see what 2morrows temp is ...LOVE the pics of Phoebes btw, is she sassy yet? :winkwink:

AFM- I left a note to my follks about Aeryn and my mother responds sharply that she is hurt beyond words and angry, angry, angry that we have "blocking their phone number". Apparently whenever she called she would get a reply that their number had been blocked :shrug:
Yeah.
Then I tell her we can't block her phone number because we never had her number. To which she haughtily responds "THAT'S because I NEVER got a phone!!" LOL!

:saywhat: If she doesn't have phone how could I block her number?!! :growlmad:

I honestly think she's gone crazy :shrug: lol! Family. Aaargh!:wacko:

Very sassy, this kid knows what she wants :haha: Although she has a nasty cold right now :nope:

Er, I don't think I've ever heard a couple of crappier excuses than those Coy, I don't blame you for staying away!

AF showed up today ladies so I'm not preggers yet :haha: Phew! Close one :winkwink: lol

Aw, but FF took my crosshairs away :sad1: WTH?

Coy- ohhhh that was close :hugs:....FF made me think of a :BFP:....

https://wondrouspics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/New-Year-Greeting-Card-2013-18-568x426.jpg

To all my lovely friends!!!!

Love your new avatar Shradha :flower:

Phoebe is a little better but her cough and runny nose are still lingering :nope:

Happy New Year ladies! Hope you have a good 1 and 2013 brings you love & happiness. :hugs:

Happy New Year my bnb buddies!!! :hugs:

https://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee85/ladydi123/Happy-New-Year-2013.jpg

Shradha- what a gorgeous photo!!! Wow, I love your pic- I hope you are feeling well and ready to have that baby in about...6-8 weeks! :thumbup:

Coy- :hugs: thanx......dear. Legs have begun to swell.... I am just waiting for the baby.... Feeling exhausted and tired.... Have started packing up my hospital bag.... Finally yesterday on new year I and mom went to a newly opened supermarket and there I saw a beautiful baby dress.... I just fell in love. I requested mom if I could buy. So we got some nappies, towels and 3 sets of clothes for the baby.... Can't buy before.

Emma- thanx...:hugs: hope phoebe is doing good.

happy new year all..
ATM-whelp my cell phone shot craps again headed to go get it looked at and see what's wrong then the kids want to play in the snow..hope everyone has a good day.

is it just me or is everyone MIA??? Hope everyone is doing well..

ATM-kinda weird but all day today i have been feeling like my uterus is contracting gets hard nothing painful just feels weird and then goes back to normal but it's been going on all day..humm..i have still been having this strong feeling that there's more than one in there or possobly that im further than i think guess i just have to wait and see.

Yeah I was wondering yesterday where Coy is :shrug: I've seen her around on Facebook though so she must just be busy with her girls! I know Laura is busy with a poorly Xander, but she's posting in her journal, as am I :thumbup:

Yeah I was wondering yesterday where Coy is :shrug: I've seen her around on Facebook though so she must just be busy with her girls! I know Laura is busy with a poorly Xander, but she's posting in her journal, as am I :thumbup:

Here I am :winkwink: es dd's been keeping me busy--I am always browsing but when I sit to type people start needing me for things :growlmad: As it is I am typing onehanded right now :haha:

Emma your little doll is GROWING!!

Time to invest in a BnB enabled phone Coy!! That's the only way I manage to update! Can't believe Aeryn is what, 10 weeks old already? Is she showing the same spirit as her big sisters?

My poor baby boy is suffering with Bronchilitis at the minute. He has an inhaler now which has helped his wheezing but he's still very congested. He still has the energy for cheeky smiles!

Time to invest in a BnB enabled phone Coy!! That's the only way I manage to update! Can't believe Aeryn is what, 10 weeks old already? Is she showing the same spirit as her big sisters?

My poor baby boy is suffering with Bronchilitis at the minute. He has an inhaler now which has helped his wheezing but he's still very congested. He still has the energy for cheeky smiles!

Aw, bronchitus? Poor baby! Hope he gets feleling better soon :nope:

Yes, she is full of smiles and coos and trying to talk :cloud9: She almost reaches with her arms now when she wants to be picked up! lol....Yes, very demanding and spoiled ... daddy's fault...:winkwink:

How's everyone?

AFM, im cd2 again!!! First AF lasted from Dec. 19-Dec. 31st :shrug: Now I got ANOTHER AF starting Jan. 3rd :wacko: Its really driving me crazy. This is the proper AF because I am having loads of clots, bleeding heavy, painful cramping etc. I thought by now I would be properly adjusted to the BCPs but I guess not. On Sunday I start month 3 pack and Im hoping that things get better. So far dh stay has been pretty good. We celebrated XMas, my 23rd birthday, my mom's birthday, new year's eve and new year's together. Also had an amazing time at our overnight getaway. There has been majority times of stress because DH and his mom have been arguing back and forth BUT the godo thing is..she isnt moving in until DH leaves so we can have our alone time together. Even though these AFs have been a pain in my behind...DH and I still enjoyed dtd like its no tomorrow and not one AF is going to stop us :thumbup: Right now, DH is out with the guys on his little guys night out and Im just at home. He leaves to go back Sunday and when he goes back he should be able to pick his job and wait for his new contract and orders. I had my hematologist appt and found out that my platelets level is back to normal range (my level is 411 and the max is 450 :thumbup: ) and im borderline iron deficient. My iron level suppose to be at 100% and im at 25% so he told me to take iron supplement pills every day and then when I come back in march, he will check to see where my levels at to determine whether i should continue taking them every day or only when I have my AF so another appt set in March well actually to scheduled in March for the hematologist. I have my follow up with my primary care doctor next month on the 18th and Then my ob/gyn appt in March plus the 2 hematologist appts as well. So busy busy me. I also have the hemoglobin c trait so dh has to get tested to see if he has it because if he does then our baby will have a 25% chance of being anemic. So will get that done once we are properly together. 3 more months worth of birth control to take :happydance: Also, im going back to school to get my nursing degree. So because I want to become a midwife....im going to go to college and become a RN and then work my way up. Seeing that Im going to be pretty busy with my nursing degree. DH and I decided that we will ttc once i get my nursing degree. So that's 1 1/2-2 years. Even though, subconsciously, I still want to ttc once the birth control is over but we shall see whats in store for us. Well thats all for now.

Coy- I love your eyes.....:hugs: grey eyes indeed....they are so mesmerizing...

Laura- poor little Xander baby....Hope he is feeling better.
My dh too has bronchitis and is suffering from severe cold, cough and fever.....I too am suffering from sniffy nose and cough....just having herbal tonics.....

Emma- missing phoebe's pics....have u posted sone in your journal?

Msperry- I too used to wonder if I am carrying 2 because of the size of my belly, the heaviness and the aches that started in the first trim....but now it's official its only 1. Nothing to worry.

Patrice- wow...you are joining college to be a nurse....all the best. Glad you are having a great time with dh. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->