Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Time to invest in a BnB enabled phone Coy!! That's the only way I manage to update!

Same!

Coy - aw, it's so cute when they coo like that! Phoebe just likes the sound of her own voice so shouts and squeals a lot :haha:

Patrice - going back to college is a great idea! I've been contemplating finding a course I can do at home, but still not sure what I'd do yet.

Shradha - yep, I'm always posting pics of little miss in my journal :thumbup:

Hey everyone. Just an update...

DH and I are in contract to buy a house!! It's a 4 bed (possible 5th bedroom if we ever wanted to turn the extra living space/office area into a bedroom) three bath, one car-stall garage on the circle part of a cul de sac . Fenced in yards, plum tree in front. Backyard has a vegetable garden & a dog run in! (Dog run is an area fenced in within the fence that is for putting your pet in there instead of letting it poop all over the backyard LOL).

I offered only 4,000 short of what they were asking, but the sellers countered saying they really wanted the asking price. Normally, if someone is going to be a stickler about the price and not even budge we would have walked away from any other offer on that house, but we loved it enough to buy it for the asking price. So, we get a verbal acceptance, and then we send our signed half of the contract to them, stating that everything will be said & done all by January 31. Well, then the lady goes "I'm only going to sign the acceptance if they get everything done from me signing the contract to closing in 10 days and I want it in writing". I was furious. We had offered to pay FULL ASKING PRICE but she was trying to make it hard for us? UGH.

So, I told my Realtor "We are asking the full price. She has until 5 pm to sign (legally) and if not, we are not going to re-new our offer. Tell her realtor that we have a 2nd house in mind that we will be offering on if she is going to be like that. Oh, and have her realtor tell her please that this kind of behavior will scare off any serious buyer"

....... 15 minutes later my realtor tells me the lady signed "accepted" on all the forms.

That must have scared her to have her realtor tell her I was a serious buyer but wasn't going to be pushed around. You either want the full asking price, or this person walks. With full asking price, seller has the upper hand... and who knows if you will ever get your asking price again.

;)

I'm sorry she tried to mess you around Ashley, but YAY for a house! The kids can have all their own rooms now right?

Shradha-Thanks.

Emma-Yes im going back to college. After dealing wit httc and everything else..i think i will be a great midwife and be understanding to the women and their issues about ttc because I have been through it all.

Ashley-Glad you didnt budge and wasnt going to be pushed around. We would've did the same thing if it was me and DH. Congrats on the house.

AFM, im on cd4 today and so far this AF has been on the light side but im just waiting it out to see whats going on. Cant believe 3 months have came and gone already. Today I started month 3 of the bcps. So time is flying by. Also today was the day DH had to leave to go back to the base :cry: He is on his way back now so he should be there in the afternoon. Before DH left, he sat his mom down and gave her rules for the house. But at the end of it all..she is going to do what she wants. Thats pretty much what she told him and we talked about it and he was like, dont let her boss you around and just like he told her..im the boss of the house now so if she has anything to say or do she has to come to me first. So atleast DH and I got an understanding. I cant wait until I can be back with him again. So now its back to taking care of the household.

Shradha- you are in your 33rd week! Eeek! Yay, it won't be long now...how do you feel? By now my hips were really starting to ache from all of the spreading but not sure if that is because this was my 3rd baby, or...:shrug:

Ashley- wow, the house is an amazing achievement! I love the way you play hard-ball :thumbup: We had to behave similarly when we bought our house.

Patrice- college is an awesome idea, I think you'll be a fab mw--and great field of study!! :hugs:

Laura- I am amazed everyday how much Xander is growing! I hope he's feeling better...have you taken him to the doctor? What a tough little guy! :hugs: How are you feeling?

Msperry- how are you feeling? When is your next doctor's appointment?

AFM- well, it is sort of our family tradition to take family photos every year in front of the Christmas tree...but for the last couple of years it has taken forEVER for me to get that organized, people together, etc...I'll be all set and dh will say something to the effect "not today" or "maybe this evening?" Then this evening roll right on past...well, needless to say last year I waited, and waited....and waited. FINALLY we got our pics taken.

In March.

:saywhat: lol! I know! So I am not waiting around 3 months with that crazy tree plugging up my living room. Not with 2 very rambunctious kids, one huge reclyner...etc. I need my space back! So I think I will take it down today. I am not seeing dh making anymoves to get ready for pics so I'm gonna take it down. But then I agonize...this is Aeryn's first Christmas! Maybe I'll just prop everyone up in front and not care if they are half asleep or still in their pj's....or wild hair! :haha: lol

I think I have enough wood cut for the day :happydance: and I start school again today :sad1: lol! I am considering having my academic instructor just hit me with the hard stuff now as I am getting bored with easy school assignment...I want my hard core criminology back :brat: lol

So my "trial" on the 9th has been changed to a "hearing"...I wonder what that means exactly? :shrug:

Shradha- you are in your 33rd week! Eeek! Yay, it won't be long now...how do you feel? By now my hips were really starting to ache from all of the spreading but not sure if that is because this was my 3rd baby, or...:shrug:

Ashley- wow, the house is an amazing achievement! I love the way you play hard-ball :thumbup: We had to behave similarly when we bought our house.

Patrice- college is an awesome idea, I think you'll be a fab mw--and great field of study!! :hugs:

Laura- I am amazed everyday how much Xander is growing! I hope he's feeling better...have you taken him to the doctor? What a tough little guy! :hugs: How are you feeling?

Msperry- how are you feeling? When is your next doctor's appointment?

My next appt is the 23rd of this month can't wait..want to hear the heartbeat again my weight is still on the low side 120 hope the Dr doesn't say anything about that but I'm still waiting on getting my energy and appetite back

Coy-Thanks.

Msperry-Cant believe your 13 weeks already.

AFM, im on cd6 and AF left the building yesterday. Im hoping that this is how my AFs are going to be from now on. On cd5..i didnt have any light bleeding at all so in reality..it only lasted 4 days. Which is what suppose to happen so im happy about that. For 4 days..i had light bleeding and then it just ended. So hoping the bcps are finally working their magi and finally getting in the system. Today is relax day for me. MIL hasnt moved in yet still so thats good and DH and I have just been planning for the future so we shall see. Nothing really to report because havent really been up to much ever since DH left to go back to Connecticut.

Coy- yea it's all aches and pulling and streching.....sleepless nights... I can feel my uterus pulling....
I am back from the appointment. Scan went well but couldn't see baby as they were more interested in seeing the measurements, umbilical arteries etc. Baby is 2kg. HB- 139, movements good. When I asked her about my DD, she said you still have time. Nothing to worry. I got my second shot of tt. She again told me to get my antibodies test done, surprising 2 weeks before I got one. I guess she is getting worried about my -ve blood group :haha:..... My thyroid tests are normal..... Doctor was very happy by my reports...thank god...touchwood. I have put on 1 kg in a month. Bp- 140/80. Next appointment is after 15 days.

Msperry - dont worry about the HB. As long as it's not less than 110 you don't have to worry. Your doctors would have told you if there was any cause of concern. Take care.

Emma- phoebe is so cute....:kiss: loved her pic in your avatar. How is her cold?

Ashley- you did the right thing by being stern. These people have to know they can't mess with you.

Patrice- hurray....AF has left.

emma-thats what happened when I was trying to take a pic of my niece lol

shradha-yes im glad AF has went away also

Shradha- yay!another great appointment!:thubup: I can't wait to meet your gorgeous new baby!:happydance:

Msperry- I agree w/Shradha, the HB sounds perfect at 120!!

Patrice- hang in there, how long does dh have to stay on base??

Emma- aw, cutie pic of Phoebes! She is too smiling! lol

Ladies- I seriously need some new hairstyle ideas....my hair is currently an espresso colour, #4 of the Perfect 10 series. My hair is hip length and arrow straight and damned hard to curl or get body and I just wash and dry it forEVER.

I want to keep my length but maybe some layers around the face? Maybe something flyaway/spiky something? IDK...but I want something super sexy for once and kind of badass at the same time. Any ideas w/possible pics???

My face is long and angular which makes it tough. Hm.
Aaargh!

Here is a most recent pic-

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/me2_zps2a6bc702.jpg

coy-i dont know how long he will be on base as of right now. He is still awaiting new contract and orders. About your hair...i think layered with curls. I love how your hair is in the pic and think curls will bring out you face more.

Coy- you are very pretty and have a gorgeous face. Any hairstyle will suit you. You can start by layer cut. You can curl the ends of your hair or you can try something funky.. Fringe haircut

Coy - you are GORGEOUS MAMA!!! *cat whistle*

AFM, We had the house inspection done. Everything passed. Just a little maintenance my husband and I have to do, but otherwise the house is good to go. Next step is for the bank to come out and appraise the property & than...bingo...we get to go to "closing". I hope we are in the house in about two weeks.

Sorry I've been Mia. I've been wanting to post for a while but wanted to say a lot and not has time!!

Ashley - fantastic news on the house. I'm so pleased for you both. We're also desperate to move but can't happen due to house prices. Love the pics of your kids on Facebook. You have a beautiful family & your DH is clearly a doting Daddy.

Shradha - love your profile pic. Glad your appointment went well. Are you being seen more often now? Have you though about a birthing plan yet & packed your hospital bag. I'm so excited to see your baby.

Patrice - don't take no s*** from the MIL. You're head of the house and don't let her forget it. I'm all for respecting our elders but I hate to be controlled. Where will you be training to be a mw? I would love to be a mw or nurse but I can't do bodily fluids!! I actually thought about becoming a radiographer or sonographer as there's little blood but I'm too old and we have too many commitments really to start prob 5 years of full time study.

Msperry - times flying with your pregnancy. I don't know how you're being so patient in relation to your scan. Will you be finding out what you're having?

Coy - gorgeous picture. If you fancied something more obviously different you could add a fringe, maybe a seeing side fringe with layers to be a little more subtle (I'm not sure if fringe translates, you may call it bangs??!) we need some more pics of Aeryn and T & Kat. I love seeing your gorgeous girls. Can't believe you are wanting harder assignments. Give yourself a break lady!! :haha: is DH still encouraging a forth?!

Afm - Xander's loads better now. Back to sleeping as well thankfully! I'm not though, got myself a touch of insomnia I think and can't seem to fall sleep before 1am, feeling a crazy kind of tired!! DH has been working though & I don't sleep so well when he's not here. I'm hoping now he's back tonight I'll finally sleep properly tonight!!

Our breast feeding journey is almost over. No booby snoozes and snacks during the day and as of last night no booby to sleep at night. I actually cried last night. I love the little boy Xander's growing into but giving up breastfeeding is really making me miss the early days! We're still doing a small feed when he wakes in the morning but I doubt that'll be lasting long. I'm on a serious diet now and think my supply will dry up very soon.

On the diet, it's going great. I lost 4lb last week!!! I've really cut back but healthily. I'm also back on caffeine, my intolerance appears to have disappeared. I think the caffeine has speeded up my metabolism. I'm also doing Zumba on my wii everyday. I love it & Xander loves being in his door bouncer or ball pool watching me. I was actually thinking of you as I did 1 of routines this morning with a lot of lunge type moves, you love your lunges!

Xander is doing great. Finally rolling, although only front to back. He could do back to front if he wanted as he can get himself fully on his side exactly as he does when he goes front - back. I don't think he really wants to!! He's starting to try and commando crawl now, failing, but trying bless him. The cutest thing is he now holds his arms up when he wants to be picked up. He gives cuddles if we ask for 1. He loves his food & eats everything! he even had proper lumps in his dinner tonight (beef casserole made by Daddy) and loved it! He's a really happy little man with such character. I really am very smitten with my gorgeous boy!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

Some recent pics:
The result of his first yogurt!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/ED5B4040-85E0-4265-8673-E62A5D4E0DD7-9664-000007FD690FE39E.jpg
Trying to encourage him to pull himself up on the sofa!! He won't yet but can stand there if I put him there.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/D9EFD35A-42C5-458F-B210-72E5210EC80E-9664-000007FD654CC3D8.jpg
Mummy's tower that Xander knocked down about 10 seconds after the pic was taken!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/2FA4CFA2-FFAF-474F-A042-272369253545-9664-000007FD6248D1B3.jpg
After his bath tonight, I'm so tired in this pic.
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/F1F8F7D2-AE78-4CAB-BDFA-33F66C595CD7-9664-000007FD5DB29D8A.jpg

Ashley-Glad everything is going well with the new house and all :happydance:

Laura-Yes, i told dh too that she is not going to take over whatsoever. This is my house and my rules and if she doesnt like it...well i guess she will have to talk to ehr daughter about moving in with her because Im a grown woman and if im old enough to get married, have children and been taking care of the household and my DH for years...im pretty sure I know what im doing and dont need her telling me what to do. Im going to train whever dh's duty station is. So im pretty much waiting on that. BTW, I love love love Xander's pics...he looks like his dad. I tell you they are definitely twins.

AFM, im cd9 today. I've been away because i have just been very tired and just talking to dh as much as possible also trying to just enjoy pampering myself. Also, i have been going out with my friend and just spending time with her as well so i been pretty busy. I had random spotting for a few hours yesterday. But it stopped the same day. Dont know what the cause is but im pretty sure it has something to do with the bcps. Im just ready to be done with the bcps if you ask me. I have been bleeding more with the pills than without. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Also, forgot to update about the hematologist. He said i am borderline anemic because my iron levels are at 25% and anemic will be 15% but he thinks its due to my long AFs. So i have to take iron supplements every day until my next appt and work from there. Also, found out dh has to get tested for the Hemoglobin C trait because if we both have it..then our baby will have a 25% chance of being anemic. So he has to get that done. But other than that everything has been going pretty good. Time is flying quickly. I am almost done with week 1 of month 3 bc packet :shock: So thats pretty good. Cant wait for the day I take that last pill and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->