Looking for official TTC buddies!!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4403_zpsadc32f2d.jpg

And....very happy about her swing :)

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/Aeryn1122013_zpsbdab593b.jpg

Question...
Positive??
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4418_zpse4f0f6f8.jpg

coy looks like a positive to me is this a bfp or ovulation..

Def ov!! Phew!right?! lol....but I guess this puts me in 2ww again ... 8-[ lol! Plus ewcm past 4 days or so...will see if my temp goes up soon.

Beautuful pics Coy. Definitely positive Opk. Has there been any BD recently too? I'm waiting for my body to get back to normal. I thought it had until I had a 24 day cycle last month :( I'm now temping to check ovulation. Re the spreadsheet, I was just helping DH out with his tax return. I'm crazy though as I really enjoyed doing it, lol!! I've started watching quiz shows and buying magazines with crosswords to challenge my mind a little. Especially my vocabulary and spelling which was bad before having a baby, now it's appalling! I'm not due back at work until June but am going to be doing around 1 day a month as keeping in touch days.

Coy and Laura - thank you so much for the every detail......actually right now I am a bit nervous..... :dohh: I know it's normal and everything will go fine but I can't help to imagine the situation:shrug:.... I have to get some heave duty pads... Had purchased only light ones for light flow.... The hospital normally don't give us good pads...
Ahhhh this time we hardly had any winter season.... It was only a bit chilly in the night but not that bad to wear a sweater. Today from morning it's been so hot....

Ashley- I can understand....but we all are waiting for your :BFP: and pray you have healthy 9 months.

Coy- your princess is a real darling....:kiss: I just love her sooo much!! I wonder what god has in store for me? A princess or a prince charming :winkwink:...
Nice pic in your avatar..... Did you try any new hairstyle? Ovulation testing.....that a positive.....

Love the pics Coy! Def a pos opk :thumbup:

Laura if you want to challenge yourself a little had you thought about downloading any brain training apps? Or there's quiz game apps too, I'm always playing the chase :haha:

Thanks for the tip Emma!! Countdown is downloading now!! I do actually have both brain training games on the Nintendo DS which I've only just remembered!!

Hi ladies! Weell had crampy tummy super early this morning so thinking ov? :huh: Plus my temp raised a tad- not a huge spike, but...:shrug: We have bd'd some this week so...8-[ lol!

Love the brain/exersize topic! I love to multi-task my brain and find I self-compute to a greater degree that way. When I am studying or pushing a deadline I usually have two pages with varying study topics open, a conversation (or 2 or 3) on FB and bnb going....keeps me sharp :winkwink: lol!

You're the queen of multi tasking Coy! I'm incapable of doing two things at once :blush: :haha:

I am really worried right now....has anyone experienced like this...baby movements have reduced... Today baby has only kicked after breakfast...then till dinner nothing....I am freaking out......

It can be normal Shradha, baby will start to run out of room the closer you get to your due date. But if you're really worried and you don't feel anything call the doc :thumbup:

Shradha- yep, normal. I agree w/Emma. This has happened in all 3 of my pregnancies. Babes is constricted plus sleeping longer periods as (s)he grows. But yes-anytime you are worried call your doc. They'll listen to HB and you'll feel better :) :hugs:

Shardha - if you're worried then get it checked out. It's not uncommon but there's no harm at all on checking all is ok. During my many visits to our hospital because if my blood pressure I saw lots if ladies in because movement had reduced. The baby was fine for all of them but the mw's always told them they did the right thing in going.

Coy - that is some serious multitasking!! I used to be a great multi tasker but since having Xander I find it impossible. I can't even watch TV and be on BnB successfully. It's really annoying!! I think I am about to ovulate as well. Also having lower back ache, like dull period pains and its cd12 for me, based on my recent short cycles then its about right to O. I'm trying to temp when I remember as well so hopefully I'll see an increase. There's no chance of a bfp though, we've been careful, well, nearly had an oopsie a few days ago, I'm glad it was just an almost. I don't want to be pregnant during our holiday in May!!

Funny though, I'm sat here watching a brilliant show, one born every minute about child birth. It follows the birth, all the gory details. One of them was so similar to mine, a back labour, just minus the drama of being induced. Watching it has for the first time brought back all the memories of the pain. The awful pain in my lower back and pressure with the pushing contractions. The baby was also sooo much like Xander. Really alert and only a couple of ounces heavier. What do I feel while watching it? That I desperately want to do it again. I want another teeny munchkin so badly!! I'm also kindof terrified at having a teeny munchkin and a bigger munchkin but that won't stop me!! Role on May & TTC!!

Laura- so you are planning to ttc in May? :thumbup: Awesome! :happydance:

Little Miss loves her bathtime!!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4433_zps211f1cbd.jpg

Little Miss loves her bathtime!!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4433_zps211f1cbd.jpg

And I love her towel!! :rofl: Phoebe is almost too big for her hooded towels :shock: I can't decide between finding more that are larger or just using our ordinary bath towels :shrug: For such a dinky looking baby she's actually quite big, she's in 6-9 months clothes already and she's not even 5 months old yet! :wacko:

What's up with the sizing?! :wacko: lol! Aeryn is only almost 3 months and wearing 6 mo clothes! Aaargh! Totally blew my planning to heck :haha:

Thank you friends........I was really scared....in fact I was in tears....was talking and rubbing my belly but nothing....I was thinking to visit the doctor in the morning.... At about 1 am I told dh to talk to the baby..of lately he is so stressed up with his work that he hardly has time to talk... So he started talking and rubbing my belly as to my surprise.. Baby responded with two kicks......I was so happy.....that I didn't mind if baby had only kicked twice....then I could hear the HB when I touched my belly...it was so assuring..... Today morning I could feel some movements....so now I am at ease... Thank you so much...you were all there for me yesterday night......I couldn't sleep I kept checking on your replies.....

Coy- your princess is a heart stealer.... I liked her towel...its so cute!! Must get one for my LO. It's nice that she is growing well.....even my SIL's son is wearing clothes 7 months at 2 months..... I admire your stamina.....you are indeed a super mom...I wish I had 40% of your strength......

Laura- wow.....TTC in may......time is flying..... So happy for you....

Ok ladies have to rant..I've been a little depressed lately sh and I have had our issues but I don't know if its me or he's not happy with me seems like no matter what I do I don't get any positive attention from him just sarcastic remarks or the feeling he's always upset with me.today he didn't bother to text or talk to me on his breaks ok I was a little annoyed he couldn't find time for but understand he's at work..so when he gets home I say how's was your day he said fine I said I didn't hear from you on your breaks at all then nothing no reply like he didn't hear me..so I asked did you hear me then he says I had a stressful day..so then sit down for dinner with the kids he did not eat with us then I went to work..while at work I text him see how his night is and then I dent him a text about the wedding because we are not yet officially married I asked if he wanted to do it before or after the baby comes he said I don't care then says that I need to pay for his ring first which I have him on christmas I told him I was taking care of it already then he says I didn't know you paid such and such for it and charged it and that he took a year to pay my ting off and didn't use credit so I told him I paid half for it and charged the rest foes it really matter just feel like I don't do anything right by him like I don't make him happy and he never seems to want to spend any time with me.. :(

Msperry- I can understand the stress that you are going through...:hugs: specially now when we need the love and care of our partner. My dh of lately seems to be so moody and worked up that he rarely talks to me. And when I confront him he starts finding fault in me.... It's so annoying... Today i finally confronted him. Now that my mom is not here ( she has gone back ) I feel so lonely..... I start talking to my baby.... You have to emotionally talk to him and know what's troubling him......then once he opens up tell him you need him more than normal. You are bearing his child and he needs to give you time......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->