Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I started to get some mild AF cramps around 36 weeks. A couple of times at night it almost felt like 1 or 2 mild contractions. It didn't happen very often though. A couple of times a week. What do they feel like?

Figured out why my temp hasn't gone up, I hadn't actually ovulated. I've been having Ewcm for about 6 days, well prob more on the watery side but today have had a massive glob of the stuff!! I'm guessing I've ovulated today or will do very soon, also getting some aches in my tummy. This is all new to me as its about 4 days later in my cycle than it used to be and I never ever had Ewcm until 2 months ago!! Lets see if my temp goes up and I have a good Lp!!

Shradha- define "pricking"---do you mean like AF cramping but mild? If so yes- that can be beginning contractions. If it is tightening w/o pain theseare prop BH contractions. Totally normal - all of it- at this late stage! :thumbup:

Laura- do you have a FF chart yet? If so I can't find it in your sig....My temp spiked this morning again. I compared to last month- 6 po had a huge spike in temp 2 days later- AF. So we will see in a day or so what I get :shrug:

You both have started bbt.....buti can't see your charts?
Sometimes I feel pain like AF which stays for few seconds and goes....generally at night....I find by lower belly pulling, heavy and feel uneasy....I actually can't shift from side to straight position....my legs can't move..... Finally yesterday after 5 days I could sleep for few hours...thank god I needed that sleep .was getting crazy..... I am going to ask the doctor tom.....

You poor thing not being able to sleep Shradha. Yu may have a bit of SPD, do you have pain in your hips/pelvis when you're lying down and try to turn over in bed?

My ovulation chart is now in my signiture, just click on it. Fertility friend has ovulation daown as CD13 for me which is what I had previously thought but my temps just aren't high enough. We'll see if they go up in the next few days.

Good morning ladies.. well only 3 days till my dr appt.. and only 6 days till we move..im very sluggish today got home about 530 and took me a little bit to fall asleep and woke up at 1030 im tired need more sleep..still have no energy half the time and if i dont get at least 8 hours of sleep and a nap during the day i feel aweful..really would have thought being in the second tri things with energy would get better..still wondering and waiting if there's possibly more than one in there.. and getting impatient waiting to have my scan..why do they have to wait sp long..everyone has been asking me why i haven't had one..my cousin even asked me why i haven't had one yet she just found out she is preggers and she's already had a scan done and is only weeks now.. ugh the waiting game sucks...as far as my weight still haven't gain any yet but im hoping will catch it will catch up soon..

Shradha- I think all of this pulling is normal, you will be oversensative as it is all new :thumbup: Re:bbt. Mychart is listed as "My Ovulation Chart" below my signature...if you click it should bring it up.

Msperry- yay, getting closer!!!!

Laura- how are you feeling?

Emma - :hi:

Patrice- I miss you! :sad2: lol

Ashley- glad things are going well for you -when do you move in!!???

AFM- had another good morning...I have decided when I first get up to don my gym clothes that way when Aeryn takes her long morning nap I can go run or jog! :thumbup:...w/o having to change. Time savers are important, lol...so I went for a run this morning, did my weight routine, made breakfast for everyone, had my protein shake....now getting dd's squared away on school...

I am thinking if I have time trying to finish up my garage so i can pull out my weight bench set...it was looking pretty darn good in there this fall then dh decided to "help"...anyway a huge pile of unidentifiable "stuff" needs to get tossed so I get my room back! He used my weight bench set to PILE THINGS ON!!! NNnnooooo!!! Aaargh!!! :loopy: lol!

Pretty rubbish today. Haven't lost a single pound in weight this week :( I'll spare you my full hissy fit that is in my journal!! I've cut down loads, I'm doing good quality cardio every morning, I just don't understand it. Really starting to think there's something else going on. Any of you know anything about an under active thyroid? Didn't you have some thyroid issues Shradha? I guess reading what you do Coy there is more I could do so I'll have to make more effort. Running is actually something I'm going to start with my best mate when the snows gone. How far do you run Coy?

Xander is still having trouble teething. It's starting to get worse again, he woke up last night crying in pain. Thankfully some ibuprofen and cuddles had him back to sleep again in 20 minutes.

On a positive I think we've found Xander's nursery having seen another today, made the first we saw look even better!! Oh and it appears my boy will eat anything. He actually ate un puréed chilli tonight and loved it!!

Pretty rubbish today. Haven't lost a single pound in weight this week :( I'll spare you my full hissy fit that is in my journal!! I've cut down loads, I'm doing good quality cardio every morning, I just don't understand it. Really starting to think there's something else going on. Any of you know anything about an under active thyroid? Didn't you have some thyroid issues Shradha? I guess reading what you do Coy there is more I could do so I'll have to make more effort. Running is actually something I'm going to start with my best mate when the snows gone. How far do you run Coy?

Xander is still having trouble teething. It's starting to get worse again, he woke up last night crying in pain. Thankfully some ibuprofen and cuddles had him back to sleep again in 20 minutes.

On a positive I think we've found Xander's nursery having seen another today, made the first we saw look even better!! Oh and it appears my boy will eat anything. He actually ate un puréed chilli tonight and loved it!!

"My boy will eat anything" ??!! :haha: Aw, I love Xander!!

Re:weight loss. If you are worried about your thyroid I'd def have it checked, but bear in mind--as you work out, change diet, etc, you may hit what seems to be a plateau---and it's damned frustrating! I'm gonna pop into your journal and read the full hissy there! :winkwink: Also- I completely stopped using my weight scale because even though I was working out hard etc my weight stayed the same!! Aaargh! right?!
Well dh reminded me as I build muscle it is going to burn the fat but muscle is heavy- so I quit using the scale. Now I use a measure tape :thumbup: I measured my thighs, waist, hips, and bust- wrote it down...in a few weeks I do it again and compare.

I am not sure how far I run...I get my heart rate up and keep it there for just 10 minutes or so for now untilmy endurance increases:thumbup: Gotta be careful as our roads are icy and it's c-c-cold! :cold:

Right now my newest buddy is my speed pac dumbbell set :cloud9: Just 13 pounds on each bell and I can alter that. I do triceps, biceps, shoulders, and forarm...then I use them w/squats and lunges too.

What type of food do you eat? I am trying to lessen my heavy "mixed carbs" like bread (I cheat once in a while :haha:) etc and concentrate on protein shake, chicken, veggies, etc...

AFM-

Sssooo...we bd'd 6 and 4 days before and the very early morning of FF's proclaimed ovulation day...I expected temp to drop and AF to show up today but my temp actually went UP some again..and I am currently 8dpo.

............8-[.............................8-[.............................8-[.................

ladies just came to say i am still hanging on......hope u all r fine...

Shradha- o you are so close! :thumbup: My first dd came 3 weeks early, so :shrug: I'm going to go look up when full moon is and start making my predictions!! :haha: O and we need a side view bump pic so we can vote :pink: or :blue: yay!! :winkwink:

AFM- well the "chicken case" got dismised this morning! yay! Now worried I can't get back my atty fees...?

Oh, and my temp spiked up to 98.2 w/pink tinge cm this morning.....:shrug: I have no clue! :haha: currently 9dpo...

Hello ladies. I know I have been gone awhile. I have been handling alot house wise and family wise lately. Currently, I am on cd10 and is still bleeding. I went to the doctor on the 22nd and she has switched me to Generess Fe which is a higher dose birth control. I start taking that Sunday :thumbup: Hopefully, this will help out rather than this current BCP. Also, update about DH. Well he they have officially gave him his new rating and contract. So no more submarines for him :happydance: He is leaving Connecticut on February 1st to go to his "A" school for his new rate which is AM (Aviation Structural Mechanic). And the best part of it all is that his "A" School is in Pensacola, FL which is around 5-6 hours away. So I can make weekend trips to go see him :happydance: Also, he is only going to be there for 41 days and then after that..he will be shipped off to his official duty station which is where we will be living. So around March..we should be moving to our new home :thumbup: My MIL moved in on Monday night and I must say..we wasnt getting along well at all. She called my DH to complain about me and he told me so I was very pissed and he was too. He feels as if she is trying to cause division just because she is going through her situation and we both dont like it and he said he would stop dealing with his mom if she continues on the path she is on. Well, I finally sat down and talked to her so she can understand who runs this house and that Im not going to be bossed around. The conversation didnt really get us anywhere but at the end of the day, I can say I tried. I told DH about the conversation and he is proud of me and now understands that his mom is just as stubborn as can be and he keeps informing me that Im going to be leaving soon and is thankful that I wont have to put up with her for long which makes me happy too. March will be here in no time :happydance: So thats whats been going on with DH and I.

Patrice- start charging her rent! :laugh2: Then maybe w/money involved she'll be more respectful??:huh:...doubtful tho..Come on March!! :happydance:

Coy-LOL thats funny. I spoke to her and ever since the talk, she hasnt been here since lol. I guess she is at her sister's house.

Well had my Dr appt everything went well the Dr was not concerned with my weight she said it was fine for now but would like me to gain 2-4 pounds by my next visit on Feb 22..and we have our ultrasound in 2 weeks yay..any guesses if its a boy or girl..I think its a boy but kinda hoping for a girl..

Well had my Dr appt everything went well the Dr was not concerned with my weight she said it was fine for now but would like me to gain 2-4 pounds by my next visit on Feb 22..and we have our ultrasound in 2 weeks yay..any guesses if its a boy or girl..I think its a boy but kinda hoping for a girl..

I'll say :blue: Just a simple guess though and I'm usually (always) wrong :haha:

Wondering if my ticker is off cause I'm 17 weeks but maybe its going by fetal age idk but my other ticker I have on my phone says 160 days to go..hummm

Patrece- well, you got it done girl! :thumbup: Mama says, mama rules :winkwink:

Msperry- yay! Always great to hear of a good appointment! did they let you listen to hb? And I'm going to vote...hmmm....lemme think...well you were trying for awhile so bd'ing often I guess? So :spermy: might've been waiting....I'm going to vote :pink:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->