Looking for official TTC buddies!!

msperry- So sorry about you abd your partner. If you dont mind me asking....why woukd you ttc on purpose without being married? I hope that didnt come across as rude, im honestly just curious. Even though marriages go to crap, without being married its easier for a guy to walk away. Sorry if this seems like im prying, but since I feel like were all honest and non-judemental I can ask that. Now im worried i might have came off stronger than what my intentions were! :) Men can be jerks!

posted but doesnt look like it went through so here i go again. AFM im still in the tww. No updates as of the late!

msperry- So sorry about you abd your partner. If you dont mind me asking....why woukd you ttc on purpose without being married? I hope that didnt come across as rude, im honestly just curious. Even though marriages go to crap, without being married its easier for a guy to walk away. Sorry if this seems like im prying, but since I feel like were all honest and non-judemental I can ask that. Now im worried i might have came off stronger than what my intentions were! :) Men can be jerks!

no problem.. well we had been planning the marriage for some time now and were waiting on getting our rings and some other things but when we found out that i had fertility issues we wanted to start trying since we didn't know for sure how long it may take to conceive..well it has taken us almost two years and we previously had plans for our wedding to be back in sept but those plans fell through due to financial reasons and the wedding stuff being so expensive and we are paying for everything then we changed the date to march and now we are moving so i was hoping still for march but not sure now how things will play out..he's a passive aggressive person and ir seems the more i seem to try and resolve things and confront him the worse i make things and he crawls deeper into his shell of silence.. i saw a friend today that is married to a man with the same type of personality and she helped me understand some things but i still have a lot on my plate to deal with and it doesn't help that i am naturally an emotional person and even more so now that i am preggers.

It's morning here.....baby is moving better today...from the time I woke up baby is moving like a wave..... I feel good....2 days were bad....not much of movements or kicks:cry:..... Sometimes I feel so scared.....really have taken so much of care all these days and have tried everything while TTC that I just want my baby to be healthy and good..... I am all alone at home.... Really need someone to talk.... I feel pricey poking all day.... Yesterday night I had a bad dream..after that I Couldn't sleep.....I was alone at home....I went for a bath and I saw my plug.... Then suddenly I saw a piece of placenta.....I screamed....I wore a dress and took the car to the hospital......awwwww it was so bad

Shradha- pregnancy brings with it very vivid dreams! I had my share :winkwink: Totally normal. And yes, babes is getting cramped in there- I mean, you are in your 35 week! Another week and you'll be considered full term :happydance: Not long now. Do you have a plan for hospital? First time labors are generally slow and they advise "don't rush to hospital" but my Teagen was my first and was only 4 hours, so :shrug: It will probably feel like bad AF cramps to start. My water never broke but every woman is different. I should write my labor story and post it so you can read it. Nothing to be afraid of in labor! I think what I stressed most about:

1) can I handle the pain? (Sheesh- women are extremely pain tolerant! No problem there...)

2) Will baby get stuck? (That's what doctors and C-sections are for :thumbup: so no worries!)

3) Will I have time to get to hospital? (Your body warns you either with cramping or water breaking so no worries!)

AFM- I hae to take Teagen in for a throat culture today...her throat is a bit better but still some white spots, now Kat has come down with it! So we are going to test T for both of them...Kat is so ornery there's no way she'd open her mouth for a swab :roll: lol! The lab tech is going to test for thrush too :thumbup: So Kat labored in her breathing all night-- swollen tonnsils I guess?-- so I was up all night watching her :sleep: I am tired today but my Super-Mom Powers have kicked in :haha: Hopefully they will hold me til bed-time tonight :sleep: lol

hello ladies hope all is well with everyone and babes..coy i always love seeing those beautiful baby pics she's got your pretty bug eyes..

AFM- not sure but i think my body and this baby has things backwards.. cause my ms has started to get me now.. since i haven't been able to eat as much at one sitting and smells have been getting to me more before i would just get the nausea and no v omitting and now i have hard dry heaving and have had some v omitting no fun..and my weight is still low so wondering if my dr will say anything about it or not..

Msperry- I gots bug eyes? :sad1: JK!~ LOL All my girls have those big gorgeous eyes...usually brown though from their papa :winkwink:

Re: ms....Yep, it gets us eventually! :thumbup: It doesn't last too long though! Can't wait for your appointment!

What a day so far! So Teagen and I go to the lab and they take a swab of her throat. Then we are told it's going to be a minimum of 3 days til we can get a report back unless they have to send it out of state for further testing...so since its the weekend coming up we are looking at probably Monday :growlmad: Anyway THEN we get a call from the pediatrician that he has prescribed a medicine for Kat. So I go pick that up. Then I give her a dose (it is a liquid) which she has never had trouble with before but because her butt-sister is standing there making gagging noises just to annoy her Kat pukes all over the kitchen floor.

:roll:

Then she tries to run to the bathroom and pukes in the hallway.

:roll:

So...I clean and Lysol the kitchen, get out the carpet cleaner and clean the hallway...Aeryn wakes up and starts to scream :dohh: Kat knocks over the cold coke I bribed her with so that starts to drip all over the counter. So I run to clean that up when I notice...the coffee pot (which was in "clean" mode) was leaking hot water all over the damned place!

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

So I cleaned that. I made Kat take her medicine anyways :smug: lol! Ahhhh!

Some days.

Thanx coy :hugs:...you are absolutely right...I am thinking about all what you have said.... I am planning to shift to my mom's house in 10 days....the hospital is close by and the roads are better. Waiting for my mom to come back and help me squaring up the house....before I leave.. Its in a mess:dohh:... Have emptied one cupboard to keep babes clothes and stuff. Have told dh to buy a cradle and a cot after the birth so that when we get home in a week from the hospital everything is set. There is only one problem...incase you don't hear from me for more than a day then I must be in hospital....as my phone is not connected to BAB I won't be able to get in touch....if the contractions start I will try to come online And ping you all.....I would be in hospital for a week....it's getting close...I somehow feel that I will have my baby before the DD...someway in the 2nd week of feb.... Actually I want an aquarius born just like dh....dh birthday is on 13th feb.... But you can never say..... I am finding it difficult to sleep on sides.... I get pricks and pains.....lying down is a big problem....

Msperry- you have been lucky to have ms so late....I got mine within 5 weeks....it was bad..... Smell in particular...couldn't eat anything..... Don't worry it will go away..... Regarding weight....you need to eat well coz baby needs all the nutrition from your body...... I too gain about 1/2 kg per month in my first 5 months...then it increased to 1 kg in 6 th month.....then nothing in 3 weeks.....I was worried so I starting lots of fruits and veggies and just in a week I gained 1 kg..... Now I am nearing 8 months I don't know how much I have gained.....

Coy- so sad ....how r your babies doing? Poor T :hugs:....it was cleaning time the whole day ..... Thank god you are a supermom....:winkwink:

Wow, re:my hectic lifestyle :laugh2: I am concentrating more on organizing stuff. I realized after babes was born I lost control of my children :/ lol! I think I have been too focused on Aeryn and just let the dd's get away with stuff? Anyway- drill sergeant mom is back :gun: lol! Teagen is currently sitting at the table working on her grammar and language usage and Kat is sitting in my office with me quietly practicing writing her lterrs :shock: Wow :shrug: Anyway I am def going to keep this up :haha: I expect them (especially T) to come up with some kind of retribution but I am ready for it :bodyb: lol

Last night was AWESOME. I put dd's to bed early, dh went to bed, and Aeryn went to sleep :shock: so I had a total of 15 minutes to just sit on the couch and I sipped a mug of hot tea with honey and had a piece of toast with honey and watched the new Sherlock Holmes series....in a darkened living room with the crackling fire :cloud9: Ahhh. Anyway I had the whole hour but it got interrupted once by T needing to be re-tucked into bed :haha: and poor Kat had a bad dream. Other than that- :thumbup:

Today I am working on a team assignment regarding pollution. I really enjoy earth sciences but I am eager to get back to what challenges me. Can't wait! I am sure I'll be kicking my own pants, lol!

Today I finally started cleaning my messy room.....at the end of the day I was satisfied but then I noticed my belly is drooping down..... I think it is just matter of time.... Mom is coming and we have decided to shift to mom's place on Tuesday....as there is no Internet connection becoz the house is locked, I won't be online for few days but mom has applied for Internet connection so i will be back in few days to chat. I don't know why I am getting nervous :shrug:....

Coy- wow good to see you back in form.... Happy and having some free time...

Today I finally started cleaning my messy room.....at the end of the day I was satisfied but then I noticed my belly is drooping down..... I think it is just matter of time.... Mom is coming and we have decided to shift to mom's place on Tuesday....as there is no Internet connection becoz the house is locked, I won't be online for few days but mom has applied for Internet connection so i will be back in few days to chat. I don't know why I am getting nervous :shrug:....

Coy- wow good to see you back in form.... Happy and having some free time...

Oooo, baby is dropping! Yay! No need to be nervous- ya got this covered Shradha, you will do awesome! Don't expect it all at once, take it bit by bit :winkwink: :hugs:

AFM- I started cardio today, I will try to jog or run every day when I can...unless it is -20 F that is! :cold: lol Aeryn has a late morning nap for 2 hours or so, so I'll try to nab that slot :winkwink: Then lifting weights in the evenings and stretching...hopefully I can get in shape soon...

My bbt spiked high this morning...8-[ lol!

That's a nice chart Coy!! I don't think it's going to take long for you to get back in shape somehow. I'm loving my morning Zumba.

Re your chart, are you temping at the same times? I'm a little worried as I appeared to have my usual temp dip when I think I ovulated, I also had some cramps and Ewcm, but my temp hasn't increased as I expected. It's just gone back to pre O temps when it should be a lot higher. I struggling to test at the sane time each morning though and when i do it's really early which i guess night be affecting them. I'm worried my progesterone levels are buggered, that or I didn't actually ovulate which is even worse :(

Shradha - you're so close to meeting Lo. Those last few weeks are hard, accept all the help you can so you can rest.

I try to test bbt at same time each day but what with being wakened throughout with babes and Kat do what I can :haha:

Coy- working out yay....

From the past few days I can't sleep at night...these pricking and poking are bad....mom was telling me it can be contraction pain....did you all experience like this ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->