Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Yay Ashley. .. see everything's going good.. my first scan was in 6 weeks and my doctor frightened me by sayings to keep my fingers crossed till the next scan because I had thyroid. . But I didnt lose hope and i prayed that my baby should be fine... all the tests and scan in 10 th week showed a healthy baby..I feel this is your miracle baby... all the best!
Msperry- always keep a look out... swelling and cramps are common in 3rd trim but if its gets out of control then you must visit your doctor. Try not to stand for long hours and keep your legs rested on a pillow. All the best . You are doing good. Waiting to see your little princess.

Yeah I knew the legs cramps are common wasn't worried at first but then its just been my right leg only and the constant stabbing pain in my calf and that I stand on my feet all night at work basically in the same spot so just keeping an eye on it

i'm so so so embarrassed. i went to target store this eve. i felt fine, I had previously gone to the bathroom but I wasn't sick... however, during checkout something happened.....i got violently sick and it hit me like a ton of bricks in a blink of an eye. i was dry heaving so hard i couldn't even put the items up on the counter. the mixture of pizza hut and starbucks right next to it was the culprit i think...not exactly great smells when you are pregnant. as soon as i was done i ran to the car and yeah...my dinner ended up all over the ground....burritos, in case you were curious. so, yeah. i'm very embarrassed. i have been taking my zofran faithfully and drinking ginger ale but eh...man! i feel like i can't show my face in the that
store ever again.

Oh Ashley, big hugs for you! :hugs: I remember that feeling... when I was around 15 weeks I was out shopping... I fainted, got helped into the toilet by staff where I threw up my cheesy pasta lunch (completely missing the bowl :blush:). I still haven't been back there :haha:

Oh Hun, poor thing. Horrible symptom but a reassuring one to have I guess! That sick feeling is seriously putting me off another pregnancy!

Oh Ashley, big hugs for you! :hugs: I remember that feeling... when I was around 15 weeks I was out shopping... I fainted, got helped into the toilet by staff where I threw up my cheesy pasta lunch (completely missing the bowl :blush:). I still haven't been back there :haha:

Oh.My.God. That's horrible! You poor thing! :hugs: Thanks for sharing your story tough, it makes me feel like I am not alone.

Oh Hun, poor thing. Horrible symptom but a reassuring one to have I guess! That sick feeling is seriously putting me off another pregnancy!

I guess it's nice to have because it lets me know that (hopefully)levels are good and that beanie is fine. :hugs: Yeah, seriously, morning sickness is good birth control. You want a baby and than see something sick with stomach-flu like symptoms and think..."I can wait!" LOL.......:rofl::rofl:

Awe.. Ashley don't feel bad and go ahead and go back.. nothing you can really do about the ms but fight through it. well i remember the feeling from previous pregnancies me and stores just didn't get along of course i would get tired quick from walking around the store shopping but something about getting in line always did me in I have passed out in line at walmart several times and still went back although the repeat performance was more than embarrassing but what do ya do other than get up put yourself back together and home to sleep it off :) good news is it will get better and at the end you'll have a bundle of joy for your troubles :) awe a mother's sacrifice

Ashley don't feel bad. Sometimes things happen. Just relax and dont think about it.

Measuring 2 days ahead, but I'm 6w4d. Due Date is: December 12, 2013. I am now on progesterone zofran & heparin daily shots. Heart rate was a beautiful 130 :) Doctor disagrees with my RE about Parvovirus taking Malachi - says tests during my loss leaned towards it but it wasn't the average amount to really have caused it so he said right now it's just anyone's guess. He told me something IS/was "wrong" but there is nothing scientific right now to really pin a true cause, which worries him. The progesterone & Heparin are more a "safe than sorry" than anything else. I go back to the Maternal Fetal for a regular OB check up on May 7th, and I have another ultrasound on May 13th. I almost started to cry when I told the doctor how incredibly scared I am about losing this baby in 10 weeks....He just looked and me and sympathetically said "Ashley, I know...I understand". How can we not fall in love with the baby already? So much love goes into your baby the moment you see him/her. So far baby looks fantastic.

378235_10152735917560268_157806031_n.jpg

Yay for a great scan Ashley! :happydance: It sounds like you've got a great doctor there too :thumbup:

Ashley- PERFECT scan! :happydance: Love the pic and so happy for you!

Msperry- tomorrow is your scan, right? Yay!

Ashley-hurray:happydance: :hugs:...

Msperry- all the best for tom's scan...

Coy- within a week my mom is fixing her computer...then I can be online regularly. .here the 3G connection in my phone has bad reception.. oh..its so frustrating. ..
How was your test? I am sure it must have gone well.

My boy has suddenly developed a new schedule. . He sleeps the whole day and is awake from 8 pm to 10 am.....I am having sleepless nights... earlier atleast he slept for 2 hrs then get up have milk then sleep and the cycle carries on..

I have a dr's appointment on May 7th, and another ultrasound on May 13th. woo hoo!

Nice names Ashley. ..lucy and dexter . You must be waiting for the next scan.

Now everyone's missing. .. have to catch them int their journals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->