Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Nice names Ashley. ..lucy and dexter . You must be waiting for the next scan.

Now everyone's missing. .. have to catch them int their journals.

I know... :( This thread used to be so fun & active :( I miss everyone on here.

Well update scan went well they didn't,see the band/second sac so either she pushed it out of the way or it was banshing twin..I was 29 wks 5 days at scan she measured 29 wks 3 days but she is still small only 2lbs 15 oz which Dr is a,little concerned with so ill have another scan in 4 weeks to check her growth again..and I've hit 20 lbs weight gain yay..oh and Dr told me to count contractions when I have them and if I have 5 or more within an hour I have to call her another reason for a fu scan but my next appt is in 2 wks

Msperry- I feel by next scan your baby will show good growth. Dont worry and take stress. Just take it easy. Your baby is healthy.

Hey ladies. I have been busy. DH and I will soon reunite Monday :happydance: Also, I have continued the birth control until further notice. I had my u/s and I still have the ovarian cysts. DH has finally got his orders and we are moving to.........Whidbey Island, WA!!!!! So im excited!!!

Hi patrice! Nice to see you after a long time. So you are getting ready to move to Whidbey island...thats a nice place..yay!! for reuniting with dh..... take care....

Coy where are you? Cant find you in your journal too......:shrug:
This thread is become sòoooooooo quiet.

Shadra-I know..I have been gone for too long..Been busy busy busy. And yes preparing for the move.

Ashley-Congrats on the pregnancy!!! And will be stationed in WA for the remainder of his contract which is 3 yrs and once he reenlists..I don't know if they are going to keep him there or he is going to be moved to another duty station. But im super excited.

Everyone leaves after they have their babies and leaves me alone in the dust...:roll:

N'aww :hugs: Come find us in our journals, we're all pretty regular posters still :) Except Laura, she's buggered off to Australia for a few weeks :haha:

I'm still here and waiting on my princess to arrive but don't get on much because everyone seems to be gone now

I know, feels like nobody comes on here anymore. lol

oh well. How are you feeling ms perry? 29 weeks!!

Ashley. ......:hugs: I am here. I come regular. I know how it feels to be lonely. ..that is the why I am catching up with others in their journal. You too must join. How is ms going?

Msperry- how are you? I never asked you....whats your name?

Ashley I'm doing good 31 weeks today yay still tryin to gain more weight so my princess will plump up but the heartburn and smushed stomach makes it hard to eat a lot lol..shradha my name is Michelle :) glad there's a few of us that still get on :)

Michelle- Your ticker is behind!! ;)

Shradha- MS is different each day. Some days I feel okay, others...I feel REALLY bad.. and some, I don't feel sick but than it'll hit me really fast. I've vomited so far, but not as much as the last two pregnancies. Each day is different with this one.

My next doctors appointment is May 7th, and I have another ultrasound on May 13th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->