Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Michelle- Your ticker is behind!! ;)

Shradha- MS is different each day. Some days I feel okay, others...I feel REALLY bad.. and some, I don't feel sick but than it'll hit me really fast. I've vomited so far, but not as much as the last two pregnancies. Each day is different with this one.

My next doctors appointment is May 7th, and I have another ultrasound on May 13th.

I know my ticker is a little behind since I started it before going to my first appt and gettin my,due date..and haven't changed it :shrug:

lol, yeah.

i've been getting crampy. nothing major and nothing that really would make me call my doctor but its still weird. i hardly get crampy during pregnancies, this one has been the worst for it.

I felt pricking and poking often...yes and also crampy... I am missing my bump already........it was a nice experience which I will relish all my life.

Michelle- I wish I too could gain a lot so that my baby could have been plumpy..... the thyroid tablets didnt let me gain that much weight. Every one used to ask me how I didnt become round. But now I shouldn't feel bad. My boy has put on good weight and height. Touchwood! waiting 2 see your and Ashley's lo.

Ashley I am worried. My dh didn't want to have kids early as he was starting his business and wanted my help in setting it up. Now I feel we delayed. Infact if it was not me putting pressure then i dont know when we would have our baby. We have been married for the past 5 years. We are very lucky we didnt have to wait long. Earlier I was 100% sure with just one but now seeing you all having more than 1 I am thinking. I am very confused.

Dont worry its just the ms....... once you cross the 1st trim your ms will reduce.:hugs:
Hope your appt went good.

Good luck Ashley!!!

AFM, im still taking the BCPs. Going to continue to take them until DH and I are settled in and we can then decide when we are ready to ttc. My cycles have been regulated so that's a start. So now I have a 26 day cycle yay :happydance: DH is down here and he been here since Wednesday and I must say I couldn't be happier with him here :blush: I'm so happy and we are leaving to go to Oak Harbor, WA on Friday. So we only have like 2 days left here before we start our new life :thumbup: I'm happy because atleast I can get away from the MIL and all the drama and stress that everybody has been putting on me.

Patrice - I'd do anything to move away from my in-laws. You are a lucky ducky. LOL

Emma- I can't believe your daughter is already 8 months! She's so big now :(

Do you ladies remember my friend Alicia at all? Maybe not...she was on here for a short while when ttc.

She is now 36ish weeks, but has been in and out of the hospital for gallbladder stones. She is pregnant with a little girl, whom she is named Annelise "Elise" Laura Louise.

AFM, My doctors appointment is this afternoon. Nervous and irritated all at once. Maybe it's my hormones, but I am seriously so frustrated I could cry. I was supposed to have an OB appointment today, and than an ultrasound on the 13th. Something, call it intuition told me to call the clinic yesterday and double check on my appointment. NOTHING WAS SCHEDULED for me. Not my OB appointment, not my ultrasound. She said that my order that is on file only showed orders for an appointment. I told her I looked at the white sheet of paper before getting my appointment times and I know for a fact that there was an order for an ultrasound on there too. Nope. I wasn't scheduled for ANY of it. I'm so upset... the times I had scheduled were enough in advance that the times were good for me. How can my appointment just NOT be there? How can my orders have changed?! I watched the lady scan them. I'm so irritated! I've waited weeks for those appointments. So, I was able to get into for my regular OB today at a later time...but she said I'll have to get another order from another doctor tomorrow for the ultrasound. I could just freaking cry. Just my luck.

Yes, I remember Alicia :) Wow, she's not got long to go now! I hope she gets better soon.

Urgh Ashley, I've been in similar situations (but not for anything this important), so annoying!! I hope they can get you in for a scan really quickly so you don't have long to wait :hugs:

Oh, yeah Phoebe is friggin' huge :haha: She's been crawling for a couple of weeks and yesterday started to walk around with her push along walker... and just as I was typing this managed to scare herself silly by snapping one of the toys on her jumperoo :dohh: Growing up far too fast!

Hi Patrice!!! Enjoy your stay in a new place. Happy shifting! ! Hurray for regular cycles...26 days....mine too had become 26 days and I conceived...... all the best for ttc. Finally everything is so positive.

Yea I remember Alicia.... hope everything's fine with her....she is so close to hold her baby.

Ashley that was very sad. The hospital staff are so forgetful. How can they do that??? They should be gjven a nice mouthful.

Coy and Steph where are you?

Everything went well today at my appointment. I will be putting in a complaint thought about one of the office ladies as she was rude. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->