Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Glad everything went well. Yes you must complain. She cant be rude after making a mistake.

Hello ladies sounds like everyone is doing well..what are all your thoughts on pain management during labor..I'm really wanting to go natural but worried if my water breaks early then I may not be able to handle the labor

When my waterbag burst I had no pain. Infact I didnt know.... I had to rush to the hospital because I saw drops of blood on my pad. When doctor checked she told me that the waterbag had burst. When they induced me I got pain.... I took the pain as i had already decided no epidural for me. I will go natural.
What did you do in your earlier pregnancies? If you dont want the pain then you can always take epidural.

I'd been hoping for a natural water birth but after labouring for four days with no sleep and very little food I just needed the rest... I now love epidurals :rofl: Everyone is different though!

I went for the epi. 3 goes later it didn't work so gave birth naturally. I managed (just) I recon next time I'll try a little longer without it.

Both of my previous pregnancies I had an epi with my first my water broke when I went into labor and I couldn't get it soon enough the pain was horrible but I didn't know what to expect since it was my first..with my second I was induced AMD labored just fine and the nurse said if I wanted one had to het it right then as I was 8cm so I got it but I think I could have done without it although my water did not break until I was getting the epi and that's when its really painful to me is after your water breaks I could handle the contractions and pressure oh but once my water broke it was a whole different ball game until the epi kicked in..I really hope I can labor without my water breaking and go natural but no guarantees so ill wait and see what happens I'm open to both natural and epi although the last epi had my back hurting for a long time after but the Dr who did it wasn't very good had to try several times before he got it ouch..

Hi, at my heaviest I weighed between 330-345. I have since decided to lose weight to improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am now 293 and have started using opks. I finally got a positive opk which never happened before. Me and my husband bd'd the day I got a positive opk and the day after. Will the weight loss and the days we bd'd help chances of conception? I don't know if what I'm experiencing is period symptoms or possible pregnancy symptoms. I am 5 DPO and i have gas some cramping and twinges of pain on m right and left side

Hi, at my heaviest I weighed between 330-345. I have since decided to lose weight to improve my chances of getting pregnant. I am now 293 and have started using opks. I finally got a positive opk which never happened before. Me and my husband bd'd the day I got a positive opk and the day after. Will the weight loss and the days we bd'd help chances of conception? I don't know if what I'm experiencing is period symptoms or possible pregnancy symptoms. I am 5 DPO and i have gas some cramping and twinges of pain on m right and left side

First off, big welcome to you bbw!!! :happydance::hugs: I hope you can find support and encouragement here on this particular thread and we'd love for you to become a regular poster on here!

I would say that your weight loss and the days you BD'd certainly do help the chances of getting pregnant, especially if you got a positive OPK. If you do not get pregnant this cycle, I'd continue to work hard on losing more weight because the more you lose, the better chance you will have at not only getting pregnant, but having a healthy child, and for you to stay healthy as well. Remember, when we are pregnant we should gain a healthy 25 lbs, so your ideal weight should be something that you would be comfortable with gaining more weight with the pregnancy. :hugs:

Gas, cramping, and twinges of pain on both sides may be signs of a new pregnancy! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Of course, nobody can really say for sure unless you get a positive test but I can say that I had all those symptoms early on in one of my pregnancies before! :)

First off, big welcome to you bbw!!! :happydance::hugs: I hope you can find support and encouragement here on this particular thread and we'd love for you to become a regular poster on here!

I would say that your weight loss and the days you BD'd certainly do help the chances of getting pregnant, especially if you got a positive OPK. If you do not get pregnant this cycle, I'd continue to work hard on losing more weight because the more you lose, the better chance you will have at not only getting pregnant, but having a healthy child, and for you to stay healthy as well. Remember, when we are pregnant we should gain a healthy 25 lbs, so your ideal weight should be something that you would be comfortable with gaining more weight with the pregnancy. :hugs:

Gas, cramping, and twinges of pain on both sides may be signs of a new pregnancy! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Of course, nobody can really say for sure unless you get a positive test but I can say that I had all those symptoms early on in one of my pregnancies before! :)

Basically, I was going to say everything Ashley just did ^^ :haha: I had those symptoms too, starting at 5dpo! Good luck! :flower:

Laura, are you going to TTC anytime soon? :)

We were supposed to be this month but decided to put it off for a few months. We then had an oopsy a few days ago when i thought ut would be safe but I'm now pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! I'm therefore accidentally in the 2ww!! Given our previous difficulties TTC though I don't think it'll come to anything.

Basically, I was going to say everything Ashley just did ^^ :haha: I had those symptoms too, starting at 5dpo! Good luck! :flower:

Hello :wave: I'd say positive sounding symptoms too.

We were supposed to be this month but decided to put it off for a few months. We then had an oopsy a few days ago when i thought ut would be safe but I'm now pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! I'm therefore accidentally in the 2ww!! Given our previous difficulties TTC though I don't think it'll come to anything.

Hahaha!! :rofl: well Laura, welcome to the TWW anyhow! Accidently or not, you are now in the game! :) Since I'm a POSA addict, I say you should test in two weeks...just for the fun of it!!

I'm definitely still eating healthy and continuing to lose weight. Hopefully this will be my time to get my bfp

Hahaha!! :rofl: well Laura, welcome to the TWW anyhow! Accidently or not, you are now in the game! :) Since I'm a POSA addict, I say you should test in two weeks...just for the fun of it!!

Normally I would need no encouragement and have some tests hidden at home :blush: However being in Australia means I have no tests!! I'm due on the day before we fly home too so if there's no AF by then I'm going to be very impatient on the journey home desperate to poas!!

Laura I am already getting curious....sorry.. I can imagine how it must for you.... today is the wedding....enjoy!!!!!! Waiting for pics......

Hi welcome!! This thread is very lucky. We all got our :bfp:. Here the ladies are extremely helpful. That does look like a symptom but you must still wait and test. Keeping fingers crossed. Some baby :dust: for you. Dont lose hope. Keep trying.

Welcome bbw care to share your name ...best of luck with the ttc and yes this thread has been lucky with bfp :) hope yours comes soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->