Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Moane - When do you plan on testing?

AFM, yesterday & today my morning sickness *so far* as almost gone away. I'm a little worried about it, but i'm just trying to relax. I feel like I am starting to stretch as the baby is getting bigger now so that's probably a good thing. It's not painful.

I have neighbors from hell. We own our house, but I live on a cul de sac. Everyone else owns, but Ive got two rental houses right next to me. The people right next to us are respectful, not very friendly but if I wave first or say hi, they will responded with a friendly hello or a wave as well. However, the people next to them (so, two houses over) is full of Mexicans and while their ethnicity doesn't matter to me, they are rude. There five year old sneaks smoking cigarettes, they swear, the kids do not respect my children's boundries when they say they do not like something or do not want to do something. The father and uncle that live there swear at my children (they swear at there own too) but the thing is - I don't allow that kind of language in my home nor do I swear and curse at my children. I find them to be totally inappropriate and I have told my children they are not allowed to play with them.

Well af is due on Tuesday so we will see. Ive had bad gas more frequent bowel movements (sorry if TMI) also my nipples were a little itchy. I'm not sure if the cramps were due to it almost being af. So I'm Still hopeful that this will be my month.

Moane - When do you plan on testing?

AFM, yesterday & today my morning sickness *so far* as almost gone away. I'm a little worried about it, but i'm just trying to relax. I feel like I am starting to stretch as the baby is getting bigger now so that's probably a good thing. It's not painful.

I have neighbors from hell. We own our house, but I live on a cul de sac. Everyone else owns, but Ive got two rental houses right next to me. The people right next to us are respectful, not very friendly but if I wave first or say hi, they will responded with a friendly hello or a wave as well. However, the people next to them (so, two houses over) is full of Mexicans and while their ethnicity doesn't matter to me, they are rude. There five year old sneaks smoking cigarettes, they swear, the kids do not respect my children's boundries when they say they do not like something or do not want to do something. The father and uncle that live there swear at my children (they swear at there own too) but the thing is - I don't allow that kind of language in my home nor do I swear and curse at my children. I find them to be totally inappropriate and I have told my children they are not allowed to play with them.

I was planning to wait and see if af comes on Tuesday

Monae- welcome!!

Laura- heheh welcome to the 2WW!! :winkwink:

Emma, omg what an adorable pic! :cloud9:

Ashley- lookin' gooood! When's your next appt?

Shradha
- I miss you! took a break from my journal for awhile :sad1: will fill you in sometime. Glad to see all you ladies!!!!

Michelle
- eeekk! getting close!!

Patrice:hi: WA! sweet :winkwink: have some coffee :coffee: while you're there!coffee in WA is awesome lol

I go back in May 22nd but I think I'm going to reschedule the appointment to a different time because I hate morning appointments :)

Getting more and more excited as the months are dwindling done to weeks next appt is about 10 days away and ill have another sono to see how my princess is growing coming up on 33 weeks this Friday yay :)

Michelle - You are getting close. Bet you are getting excited! For some reason I feel like you've been pregnant FOREVER! LOL! I bet you are ready to have the baby and be done with the pregnancy!!

Coy - Glad your posting again :)

Monae - Hoping AF doesn't come for your tomorrow!! Are you going to test tomorrow if it doesn't come, or are you going to wait until Wednesday morning and test with first morning urine?

AFM, Morning Sickness is still here and I still vomit, but since I've turned 9 weeks, it doesn't seem to be AS bad... but I don't know. I'm still holding my breath! I don't want to be slammed with morning sickness HARD and than feel like i just jinxed myself. lol

Michelle - You are getting close. Bet you are getting excited! For some reason I feel like you've been pregnant FOREVER! LOL! I bet you are ready to have the baby and be done with the pregnancy!!

Monae - Hoping AF doesn't come for your tomorrow!! Are you going to test tomorrow if it doesn't come, or are you going to wait until Wednesday morning and test with first morning urine?

AFM, Morning Sickness is still here and I still vomit, but since I've turned 9 weeks, it doesn't seem to be AS bad... but I don't know. I'm still holding my breath! I don't want to be slammed with morning sickness HARD and than feel like i just jinxed myself. lol

I don't know yet. I do wonder since I haven't had spotting or Implantation bleeding am I out and just holding on to hope

I don't know yet. I do wonder since I haven't had spotting or Implantation bleeding am I out and just holding on to hope

I didn't have any spotting or implantation bleeding so it definitely doesn't mean you're out! I think it's only something like 30% of women experience IB :thumbup:

I didn't have any spotting or implantation bleeding so it definitely doesn't mean you're out! I think it's only something like 30% of women experience IB :thumbup:

Thank you.. That makes e feel like there is still hope for me

Yes I do believe I have been prego forever at least it feels that way but thankfully less than two months to go :)

I dont remember having spotting or implantation bleeding either

Ashley- your Mexican neighbors seem very rude and annoying. ... it must be so:growlmad:.. poor kids. Try to look out for some1 apart from your neighbors whom you and kids can be friends with. Just ignore those people. I am waiting for your appointment. The thread is alive again.... you must be happy.

Coy- hiiii ! Nice to see you back.

Michelle- another 3 weeks and you will be full term.......waiting:happydance:
No bump pics??????

Monae- Dont worry about the bleed.... I never had any symptoms or any implantation bleed....infact when I tested on 10, 11 , 12 ,13 th dpo I got bfn.... then I didnt test....I used to temp..... I still remember everyone seeing my chart saying test...... emma do yoh remember....in the evening at 4 I saw your post saying test..... I tested and got bfp......So monae till af doesn't show dont lose hope....all the best.... I am really hoping this is your month.

Yep Shradha, I remember :) It seems like so long ago now! I bet it's getting close to a year now since your :bfp: right?

Edit: Yep, just seen your BFP date in your siggy :haha:

Yes its going to be a year now....... I can never forget the excitement.

Ashley- your Mexican neighbors seem very rude and annoying. ... it must be so:growlmad:.. poor kids. Try to look out for some1 apart from your neighbors whom you and kids can be friends with. Just ignore those people. I am waiting for your appointment. The thread is alive again.... you must be happy.

Coy- hiiii ! Nice to see you back.

Michelle- another 3 weeks and you will be full term.......waiting:happydance:
No bump pics??????

Monae- Dont worry about the bleed.... I never had any symptoms or any implantation bleed....infact when I tested on 10, 11 , 12 ,13 th dpo I got bfn.... then I didnt test....I used to temp..... I still remember everyone seeing my chart saying test...... emma do yoh remember....in the evening at 4 I saw your post saying test..... I tested and got bfp......So monae till af doesn't show dont lose hope....all the best.... I am really hoping this is your month.

Thank you. I'm hoping so too. Now that I think about it my sister didn't have any symptoms when she was pregnant. So I'm hoping this is my month

I e tried posting pics but it doesn't seem to work I must be doing somethin wrong that AMD my computer hates me most days lol

hello ladies!

AFM, im on cd25. Usually AF starts tomorrow. I have started spotting slightly for the past week on and off for the past week so im pretty sure its on its way :thumbup: I am still on the BCPs until DH and I are settled in our new place and can budget everything to see how muc money we will have left over so we can decide from there whether we can start trying now or wait until I start working and have more money saved before trying. Currently, we have to fill out the paperwork today for Base Housing and then Drew already has someone selling a car in his squadron..2009 Chevy for $8500 which is pretty good so that helps out a lot because we do need a vehicle especially for when I start working. I love it up here so far. I can see Canada's mountains from our location :cloud9: Its just lovely here. A great place to raise a family. Havent made any friends yet but plan on it.

Patrice - Bet you love it up there, huh? That's good for you, taking your time Patrice. I admire that about you. Are you going to miss Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->