Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Patrice- yay, sounds awesome!

Msperry- did you try photobucket and the IMG codes? That's how I post.

Monae- how are you?

Shradha how are you and that bebe???!!! Pics! (hint hint)

Emma- :hi: How's that gorgeous Phoebes?

Ashley- when is your next appt?

AFM- feeling aweosme today the day is sunny I am sure it will get hot...thinking of tanning. Our neighbor is creepy though and peeps through a hole in his garage next to our yard :argh: so...maybe, maybe NOT! :haha: Dh said he preferred I use tanning beds because of the privacy but.........:shrug:

Think I am officiall 2WW...got a positive on opk yesterday (sort of) and for sure today:thumbup:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4732_zpse401fcf1.jpg
And my baby! :laugh2:
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4727_zpsd8591f9c.jpg

OMG Coy, I saw the pic before reading the post and thought you'd got a :bfp: :rofl:

Phoebe is good :) Crawling and currently pulling herself up on everything she can get her hands on :wacko: :haha:

Aeryn is a cutie!! :cloud9:

I thought sunbeds are bad for you? I don't know much, I've never used them :shrug:

Monae- how are you?

AFM- feeling aweosme today the day is sunny I am sure it will get hot...thinking of tanning. Our neighbor is creepy though and peeps through a hole in his garage next to our yard :argh: so...maybe, maybe NOT! :haha: Dh said he preferred I use tanning beds because of the privacy but.........:shrug:

Think I am officiall 2WW...got a positive on opk yesterday (sort of) and for sure today:thumbup:

I'm doing pretty good. Still feeling pretty gassy especially at night. I'm also cramping On both sides. Also my stomach gets upset after I eat

Coy, my next appointment is May 28th.

Cute pictures! Welcome to 2WW. Your daughter is GORGEOUS. She looks so much like her sisters! You can tell she's your hubby's and not the milkmans! :winkwink: LOL! I'm teasing. :hugs: She's a doll.

Emma- Tanning beds are bad for you, but I think Coy was talking about tanning outside? I haven't used a tanning bed in a few years but I love them :) Are they bad for you? Everything is if you over do it. LOL At least that's how I look at life.

I've been craving the McDonald's McRib today. LOL :rofl:

I miss Steph. I wish she posted on here more. I love her to death.

thanks ladies. compared to florida...I like it more here!!!

Monae- how are you?

No coy I've never tried photo bucket ill have to look into that.

Afm- came home early from work last night over did it yesterday nesting cleaning the house..mowing the yard and it was hot out and was so tired went to work where I stand all night and was having too many contractions so decided best to go home put my feet up and drink lots of water and rest they finally stopped around midnight thank goodness although most of them were not painful I know I was probably dehydrated so all for the best I'm good today haven't done anything much but now time to go get kids from school..

I'm not even kidding when I say I literally JUST felt a little flutter. It wasn't gas - I PROMISE. It was like a butterfly :) xoxoxoxox

Yay Ashley 10 weeks and the best feeling ever feeling your little bean move

Ashley!! Yay for flutters :cloud9: So close to second tri soon MS will be over :winkwink:

Yay, such s wonderful feeling Ashley. Happy 10 weeks!

Welcome to the tww Coy!! I'm 10 dpo today. At 8 dpo I had a few suspicious symptoms but nothing at all now so pretty sure AF will arrive right on time on Tuesday. Bit of a pain given we fly home on Wednesday!

Getting my computer in my mom's house fixed today. So I can start my parental journal. Shresh is already 3 months old.... I am loving seeing him growing up...but at the same time I dont want him to grow up... I wish he could be like this 3 months old baby. I have lost it :dohh:
Coy- Aeryn love you baby:kiss:.. so cute!!!!!! so you are 2ww...... nice to see you back:happydance: tanning .....we dont need tanning as we get tanned in one day by just going out. Ha ha...
Emma- phoebe looks so cute in the pic. I liked the hat.
Ashley- yay for the fluttering. .. now you can feel your baby.:happydance: happy 10 weeks.
Msperry- 1 month...... packed hospital bag? How are you feeling today?
Monae- how are you? The wait must be so difficult.
Laura- the journey is so tiring. .....

I loved the 3 month stage too Shradhs but trust me when I say nearly every stage gets even better (other than the odd wonder week/sleep regression!)

I loved the 3 month stage too Shradhs but trust me when I say nearly every stage gets even better (other than the odd wonder week/sleep regression!)

I thought that this morning! Every new month is my favourite... I'm especially loving this age because she's much more interactive :)

Getting my computer in my mom's house fixed today. So I can start my parental journal. Shresh is already 3 months old.... I am loving seeing him growing up...but at the same time I dont want him to grow up... I wish he could be like this 3 months old baby. I have lost it :dohh:
Coy- Aeryn love you baby:kiss:.. so cute!!!!!! so you are 2ww...... nice to see you back:happydance: tanning .....we dont need tanning as we get tanned in one day by just going out. Ha ha...
Emma- phoebe looks so cute in the pic. I liked the hat.
Ashley- yay for the fluttering. .. now you can feel your baby.:happydance: happy 10 weeks.
Msperry- 1 month...... packed hospital bag? How are you feeling today?
Monae- how are you? The wait must be so difficult.
Laura- the journey is so tiring. .....

Still haven't packed my bag for the hospital I have 7 weeks still until my due date of July 5 but I'm waiting and only 5 weeks of work left til I take leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->