Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Msperry - Start packing.....it helped me as I had mine early. I was tension free in the end. I guess you have more experience than me.... you are going to work till you reach 2 weeks dd??? dont they give you leave after 7th month?

Msperry - Start packing.....it helped me as I had mine early. I was tension free in the end. I guess you have more experience than me.... you are going to work till you reach 2 weeks dd??? dont they give you leave after 7th month?

I could work up until dd but I have 2 weeks vacation saved up so I'm taking it 2 weeks before dd..I know i need to pack but not even sure what I should take..its been six years since I've last done this lol but I figure clothes for me and outfit for baby to come home in toiletries breast pads what else???

Hey Everyone!

shradha - do you have a facebook?

Monae- Did you test yet? :)

AFM, I'm feeling really icky today. No new updates really. Just checking in with everyone.

Hey Everyone!

shradha - do you have a facebook?

Monae- Did you test yet? :)

AFM, I'm feeling really icky today. No new updates really. Just checking in with everyone.

No af came on Thursday and is already gone. I have started temping

AF here too. 26 day cycle, crappy body. Thinking of ntnp now and properly TTC after Xander's 1st birthday.

Monae - are you using fertility friend? You can put your chart in your sig if you are like mine.

AF here too. 26 day cycle, crappy body. Thinking of ntnp now and properly TTC after Xander's 1st birthday.

Monae - are you using fertility friend? You can put your chart in your sig if you are like mine.

Yes I am using fertility friend

So sad Af arrived. Dont feel disheartened. Maybe next month is your lucky month. Good you are tempg... you can share the ff link. We all are curious ladies. All the best. :dust:

Laura- Af has arrived. .... so has mine I think. I had some spottings and severe pain. Lets see if its 26 days cycle or 32 days. Last 2 months when I had conceived i had 26 days cycle. ....

Ashley- yes I do have one but I hardly use it.

Afm- sono and Dr appt today went great Ariana is gaining weight well she's now 4 lbs 9 oz yay so now 6 weeks till dd and Dr now predicting her to be between 6-7 lbs another appt in 2 weeks and done with sonos just waiting for her arrival now still need to pack my bags though

Update: Alicia had her daughter Tuesday morning at 9:15 am weighing in at a tiny 5 lbs 4 oz but mom and baby are doing wonderful.

AFM, I feel like poop. LOL. I've been vomiting today.

Ashley- congratulate Alicia from my end. As long as baby is healthy there is nothing to worry. My baby was also a small one.
Hope you are feeling fine now.

Monae- you have to save the link in your signature.

Msperry- that's wonderful. Start packing.

Coy- again you are missing

Atlast I have started my journal....I am happy.

Update: Alicia had her daughter Tuesday morning at 9:15 am weighing in at a tiny 5 lbs 4 oz but mom and baby are doing wonderful.

AFM, I feel like poop. LOL. I've been vomiting today.

How did I miss this?! Congratulations Alicia! :pink:

How are you doing Ashley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"