Looking for official TTC buddies!!

My sister in laws sister had a stillbirth last night. Baby girl measured 27 weeks :(

AFM, I've been vomiting and suffering from severe migraines.

Oh that's so sad. She must be devastated and it must hit a nerve for you and DH. Big :hugs:

Ashley thats really sad. Hope your SIL's sis and family are fine. You dont it take to your heart and start getting worried. Everything is going good and will go good too. Hope your ms reduces soon.

Yeah MS comes and goes...but when it comes it's really severe. When I go to my appointment on Tuesday I'm going to ask for something stronger than the Zofran medicine that I'm taking now.

Ok ladies need some advice I know swelling is common in pregnancy but for the last 3 days now I've had horrible swelling in my legs I'd day 1-2+ pitting edema by the end of the night in theornings its gone downbut then once I get up and start moving around the swelling starts all over should I be concerned oh and my legs start hurting

Im kinda confused by FF. it told me Saturday I would Ovulate and that was just 5 days after my period. I took an OPK and it was negative. The last 2 months I got a positive OPK on the 3rd. so we Bd'd last night and will try every other day until the 3rd. has FF ever been wrong for anyone

Msperry- swelling will be there. Drink lots of fluids. Try to rest your legs whenever possible. You can lie on a sofa putting a pillow under your legs. Try to lessen the amount of salt. Is your bp normal?

Monae- yes ff does make estimates which may not be correct. Opk tests gives us the correct info.. you are doing great. :sex: regularly can increase your chances. All the best:thumbup:

Msperry- swelling will be there. Drink lots of fluids. Try to rest your legs whenever possible. You can lie on a sofa putting a pillow under your legs. Try to lessen the amount of salt. Is your bp normal?

No is normal just the aching swelling iny legs if I can stay off my feet I'm ok but that's not possible all the time with two kids and still working but I'm doing my best just waiting hoping these last 5 weeks go by fast

Bad Update:

I had an ultrasound today and baby is showing signs of having a Trisomy :( I wasn't told exactly why, but it was because the doctor didn't want to scare me. I'm so sad, confused...and scared. I go back next week to do the testing.:cry:

Also, since I am showing signs of early gestational diabetes, I'm getting tested for it in two weeks.:nope:

Bad Update:

I had an ultrasound today and baby is showing signs of having a Trisomy :( I wasn't told exactly why, but it was because the doctor didn't want to scare me. I'm so sad, confused...and scared. I go back next week to do the testing.:cry:

Also, since I am showing signs of early gestational diabetes, I'm getting tested for it in two weeks.:nope:

So sorry to hear you got bad news you and your family are in my prayers that everything will be ok for you and babe but what is trisomy

Trisomy is chromosome diffident, either with extras or lack of one. For example, Down Syndrome is Trisomy 21 and the most "mild" of the different Trisomy.

Trisomy 18, most babies die shortly after birth by a few hours or days, but some do live longer.

Trisomy 15 & 13 - it's very rare those babies come to full term, almost all of them die.

Oh no, Ashley I'm so sorry you're receiving bad news again! :hugs: I hope you more info soon.

Oh hun. I'm sorry its not better news. As I understand it the only thing that can indicate trisomy this early is the nutal fold measurement but that only gives a probability not a diagnosis and is ran along side blood tests. Did you get given an NT measurement?

What other testing are you having?

I've seen on here and had 2 people through my yoga classes be told they were high risk of trisomy but their babies were fine. I really hope that's the case for you too. :hugs:

Actually what I'm thinking is just for Down's syndrome, I think it's different for other trisomy conditions. Praying for good news hun. :hugs:

I go in next week for the NT risk assessment. If it comes out at a high risk, than I'll do an amniocentesis.

Ashley- so sorry to hear the bad news. Hoping that everything goes fine.. I dont know much about it....

Where is everyone...Afm- been having pressure and some sharp pains when I pee glad I have an appt Wed hope its not a uti but maybe I'm starting to dilate what do you ladies think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->