Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Yes... I think you are.....you must be ready.... it may take days or week...good you already have an appointment with the doctor.

The pressure might be the head of the baby, so it could cause your cervix to start to open but I don't think it would make urination painful. It's probably both :(

It does sound like a UTI to me... I had a few of them during my pregnancy. The doc will give you the answer though :hugs:

How are you Ashley?

It does sound like a UTI to me... I had a few of them during my pregnancy. The doc will give you the answer though :hugs:

How are you Ashley?

Thanks for asking, Emma. :hugs:

Pretty good actually. Morning sickness isn't as bad as what it used to be..I'm still kinda "blah" but NOTHING like weeks earlier and I'm guessing it's because now I'm getting a little bit farther along...past those icky weeks. My breasts oddly started to get very tender around 10 weeks and STILL are very tender! I've only ever truly had this sore of breasts with my first and that was around 7 weeks...I never had sore breasts this late in the first trimester. (Even though my ticker says i'm in the 2nd trimester, I still say that it starts at 13 weeks...hahah). I'm waiting patiently for my "testing" this Friday. :-=

Hmm, your first is your girl right? I hope I'm right anyway, otherwise I've just embarrassed myself :haha: If so, that could mean team :pink: maybe? I agree... first tri ends at 13 weeks in my opinion.

Hmm, your first is your girl right? I hope I'm right anyway, otherwise I've just embarrassed myself :haha: If so, that could mean team :pink: maybe? I agree... first tri ends at 13 weeks in my opinion.

Yup! My first is a girl! My last four pregnancies (first two living of course) are ALL boys. :blush: Either I'm having a girl or this baby boy is giving me more milder symptoms.:shrug:

so you have girl and boy.... cool.
I was going to ask where are you?? Breast tenderness.....right now I have soreness... So sorry that you are having bad MS.

Good luck Friday Ashley I pray you get good news on your test..I have my appt Wed so I hope no uti and maybe some progress with my cervix..everyone at work says I've dropped and no one thinks I'll make it to my dd but my first was right on time and second induced on my dd so we will see

Update appt today went well Ariana is doing great moving well had my gbs test will get results next week and I'm dilated to a one yay for progress but Dr says that doesn't mean much right now just that baby should be here within the next month..head is down still and,having lots of pain with walking and going from sitting to standing and vice versa happy and ready to meet my newest princess

Update appt today went well Ariana is doing great moving well had my gbs test will get results next week and I'm dilated to a one yay for progress but Dr says that doesn't mean much right now just that baby should be here within the next month..head is down still and,having lots of pain with walking and going from sitting to standing and vice versa happy and ready to meet my newest princess

Glad your appt went well! :)

Went into the clinic today because my urine was brown due to blood in it, and I also went blind on my left eye this morning out of the blue, but my vision restored. BP was really low. I am now on some medications.

Babys heart rate fluctuated between 160 and 78 which isn't a good sign.

Can't wait to go back on Friday to see baby on the screen and hopefully heart rate will have stabilized. If not, It's most likely anything impending loss :(

msperry Glad everything went well.

Ashley-hoping for good news for you on Friday.

how's everyone else doing?

AFM, im on cd19. My cycles have become regulated ever since I started taking Generess FE. I now havea 25 day cycle which is shorter than my normal cycle that I had as a teenager and it comes right on time on the 26th day of every cycle :thumbup: I've noticed that around a certain time of every cycle, I get sharp pains and twinges. Im thinking it is ovulation trying to occur but obviously can't happen since im taking BCPs. And it always happens around the same time of my cycle like around cd12-13. So hopefully when we do decide to ttc, it will help increase my chances because my cycle became so regulated. Hoping that once I stop, my cycles don't go back to becoming super irregular and im hoping that the cysts are being removed too. Last time I went to thedoc, my ob/gyn told me I still had cysts there. But hopefully they are getting passed when Im on my menstrual. I have decided to go back to school to become a prenatal ultrasound technician/sonographer. It will take me approximately 2 yrs to get my degree but I am soooo ready. And seeing that my DH and I will be here for 4-5 years, after I get my degree, I can start work. Im thinking of ttc'ing AFTER I get my degree so that I don't have to worry about putting school on hold or anything. And also I want to wait because DH will be on deployment in spring 2014 and he could be gone for 6-9 months so it is not the right time to ttc atm. At first I was a little sad because I was counting down the days to ttc but now since we are settled in and we know what we are going to do and what's going on, it's best to wait it out a little bit longer. Hoping to atleast ttc AFTER DH comes home from deployment or so. But we shall see what happens. Oh and we have a puppy!! That can hold me over until we ttc :haha:

Thank you. I cried so much yesterday... :( I'm still on my blood thinner injections but no longer on progesterone.

Also... ;)

I AM NOW IN THE 2ND TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo, second tri! Big milestone. I saw you on the hunt for a Doppler on Facebook. Did you find one to put your mind at rest?

Hi Patrice :wave: sounds likes alls well. Have you settled into your new city and made some friends?

yay for being in 2nd trimester Ashley!

Laura-Well this is island is big and small (if that makes any sense). You run into the same people on an every day basis. As far as friends go, I've carried on conversations with other military wives but that's about it. I know it takes time though since im the newbie of the bunch. So right now im trying to start school and work so I can be busy while dh is away when that time comes.

Msperry- glad everything well in appointment. You are getting close...

Patrice- it must be nice to be with dh again after a break. Happy to know that you are liking the place. You have a good plan. Yay for the puppy. What have you named him/her?

Ashley- hope everything is fine and you get some good news. 2nd trim...your ms should reduce now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->