Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shradha- his name is Maxx. He is 7 months old and he is an Australian shepherd mix. He is a puppy but he is big and i dont think he knows his own size :haha:

Here are the pics of Maxx:

Attachments

• maxx.jpg
    maxx.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • maxx2.jpg
    maxx2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
  • maxx3.jpg
    maxx3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • maxx4.jpg
    maxx4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • maxx5.jpg
    maxx5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
cute dog patrice!!!

AFM I went to a private ultrasound place to get a good reading on the heart rate. A steady 158 ;)

thanks Ashley and glad the baby now has a steady heart rate

Yay on the second trimester Ashley and good luck tomorrow at your appt hope you get some good news so to ease your worries..

well ladies...update for me....no more bcps. Stopped taking them today. I had only 1 mre week left of the pack. Tomorrow was suppose to start week 4 but we are stopping the pills and lets see what happens. FXed for a bfp

Thanks Emma....I hope it doesn't take long since I was on low dose birth control.

Wow Patrice! So we're both back to TTC again!! Exciting :D Why the sudden change of heart?

Patrice- thats great....Keeping fingers crossed for you.....all the best!

Laura-we decided that whatever happens happens. If its meant to be...it will happened.

Afm, im currently on cd1...yes cd1 because after i stopped taking my pill yesterday, the bleeding has begun so starting fresh. Didnt think af would start immediately.

Ashley-to be honest, I like it here better than Florida (weather wise). It's beautiful here and nothing but nature. We are always taking pictures of the scenery and dh and I are already thinking of going hiking and camping. Price wise I miss Florida because food and restaurants are cheaper than on this island but I do like here better than Florida.

Question: Has any of you been on birth control and start bleeding/AF the next day after stopping bcps? Is that normal?

Yes it's normal. It's the sudden drop in hormones. Your body should now kick into a normal cycle.

How did your tests go on Friday Ashley? Going on skull theory I guess you've got a little girl looking at your last scan.

thanks Laura.

AFM, im on cd2 and af is on super full force with cramps and heavy bleeding. Im assuming this is my REAL af so that's good. Now just waiting for the bleeding to stop so we can start ttc. Also, waiting on phone calls from a few companies I have applied to for jobs. DH has went to work so im just going to relax because the cramps are killing me but im going to do some cleaning and laundry. Other than that...there's really nothing new.

Scan went well, I have to wait for the results though. I have my regular OB appointment today :) xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->