Looking for official TTC buddies!!

And- about 3 weeks till my dd only 8 more days of work thank goodness I have no more energy left the littlest things just wear me our shopping..laundry..etc..have been having more Braxton hicks contractions and they have been gettin more intense especially when I've done things like shopping and house work I know I won't regain my energy probably anytime soon even after my princess arrives as then ill be more sleep deprived lol but I'm def looking forward to seeing her..also dh I think is gettin a bit more nervous and watching over me more checking up on me more often when I'm at work still wondering when and where ill go into labor also found out at my last appt that my Dr did a run of blood test and and said I tested positive for hsv 1&2 I'm freaking out which she didn't seem to even really seem to be concerned she have me a prescription and said if I had an outbreak I would need a c section I didn't even know I had this aside from getting an occasional cold sore when I get sick which is rare but somethin that has happened since childhood I asked the Dr how I would know if I never knew I had this she said that's what the rx is for to prevent an outbreak and there's no way to tell how long I've had this also how do I even begin to tell my dh this I mean its a shocker for me and I'm almost due helpppppp..upset and scared..

msperry-i think you should sit him down and explain from beginning to end. Especially the whole not knowing part. This most definitely isn't your fault because you didn't know. Your previous doctors should've told you (if they've drawn any blood). I didn't know I had a blood hemoglobin trait until I was ttc and my ob/gyn told me that I had the hemoglobin c trait which is similar and different than the sickle cell trait. But everything will go well for you...I'm sure of it.

oh and I found a website that really breaks the info down for you so if you want it just let me know.

well ladies I have bought 4 one step pregnancy test from walmart so im ready for this cycle :haha:

oh and I found a website that really breaks the info down for you so if you want it just let me know.

Thanks Patrice yea that may ne helpful..good luck with your cycle and the upcoming ttwits a burger..oh and for future reference try ordering some tests on amazonyou can get a pack of 25-50 for like $10 I found that helpful on my budget since I would always take them less of an expense and more for your buck especially if you don't get your bfp the first round..good luck

thanks msperry! I will remember that and I am going to pm the link to you.

Yay, good luck Patrice!!

Msperry, I can't believe how close you are now :shock:

looks like af is on her way.. i started spotting and my temp dropped again..this is just so hard

bbw-fxed for you...hoping we both can get a bfp soon.

afm, I have a job interview on Thursday so that's good.

It looks like you may have a short Luteal phase. I've counted 10 days for last month. What was if the previous month? Short LP can affect fertility, I used to have one. Taking extra B vitamins, a B100 complex for example, what I take can help lengthen it. Also progesterone cream. I used a brand called napro and am sure it got me my bfp's.

Msperry soon you will be holding your princess in your arms...dont get stressed.

Patrice- all the best for interview!!

Monae- keep trying. Dont give up. It took time for us too to get bfp.

My appointment on Monday went good. Babies heart rate was 150. I had to do the gestational diabetes test early, and so that was nasty. I felt like I was going to throw it all up! LOL. I kept it down though..but yuck!!

glad everything went well Ashley.

AFM, im on cd4 and AF looks like she's on her way out :happydance: Soon we will be trying. I have a job interview tomorrow so im excited. Cant wait to get a job and also a bfp!

Msperry soon you will be holding your princess in your arms...dont get stressed.

Patrice- all the best for interview!!

Monae- keep trying. Dont give up. It took time for us too to get bfp.
Thank you... I plan to keep trying. Im hoping we can BD more during my fertile week this next cycle

Monae-we can be cycle buddies!!! im currently on cd4 so we only 2 days apart :thumbup:

Monae-we can be cycle buddies!!! im currently on cd4 so we only 2 days apart :thumbup:
That would be great Id love someone to talk to who knows what im going through. i feel like my cycle is all over the place since i lost weight/ my cycle used to be 30-32 days now it averages 27 days

monae-trust me...I would be the one to know what you going through :haha: Before I started birth control in November 2012-my cycles were all over the place ranging from 20-35+ days :wacko: It was because I have ovarian cysts which cause irregular periods. I stopped the bcps 5 days ago and right after I stopped the first pill, AF arrived the following day. Im on cd4 and AF is still here. If it doesn't end by tomorrow then Im sure my AFs are back to normal and I had a low dose birth control so I don't think it had a lot of hormones to get out my system. Now its all just a wait and see IF I ovulate this first cycle off and get a bfp. FXed we get bfps this cycle and we could then be bump buddies :thumbup: Are you using anything to test for ov? Im not going to test im just going to dtd and see if AF arrives on cd26. If it doesn't then Im going to do a test...that's if I could hold out that long :haha: Usually my body would have twinges etc around cd12-13 so im assuming that could've been ov trying to happen but bc prevented it. So we shall see.

By the way..my name is Patrice :haha:

monae-trust me...I would be the one to know what you going through :haha: Before I started birth control in November 2012-my cycles were all over the place ranging from 20-35+ days :wacko: It was because I have ovarian cysts which cause irregular periods. I stopped the bcps 5 days ago and right after I stopped the first pill, AF arrived the following day. Im on cd4 and AF is still here. If it doesn't end by tomorrow then Im sure my AFs are back to normal and I had a low dose birth control so I don't think it had a lot of hormones to get out my system. Now its all just a wait and see IF I ovulate this first cycle off and get a bfp. FXed we get bfps this cycle and we could then be bump buddies :thumbup: Are you using anything to test for ov? Im not going to test im just going to dtd and see if AF arrives on cd26. If it doesn't then Im going to do a test...that's if I could hold out that long :haha: Usually my body would have twinges etc around cd12-13 so im assuming that could've been ov trying to happen but bc prevented it. So we shall see.

By the way..my name is Patrice :haha:
Thats cool that your name is Patrice. thats my middle name. I use Clearblue Digital OPKs. i used to weigh 345 and now I weigh 293. Ive lost 50 pounda. when i weighed 345 I had an ovarian cyst and it was removed along with my left ovary. the dr checked everything and said i should be able to get pregnant. so im hoping it wont be long. after i lost weight i started getting positive OPKs Ive also knoticed my cycles are lighter.

Congratulations with losing weight. And I have tiny cysts that they said bc could get rid of. Hopefully, we get our bfps. And I see you are in Orlando..im from Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->