Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Congratulations with losing weight. And I have tiny cysts that they said bc could get rid of. Hopefully, we get our bfps. And I see you are in Orlando..im from Miami.

Thank you! Getting pregnant was my main motivation for losing weight. I hope it will improve my chances. Yeah do you still live in Miami I hate it here its too hot

No, currently im in Oak Harbor, WA because my husband is active duty in U.S. Navy so we are stationed in Oak Harbor, WA.

3 yrs after m/c but this will make it our 1st month after the bc...what about you

3 yrs after m/c but this will make it our 1st month after the bc...what about you

Since I lost weight. This is my 2nd month. I always wanted to be pregnant before but I think the weight loss helped I really hope to. Get my bfp soon

Yes, I've realized that a lot of women who lose weight usually end up pregnant naturally so fxed this cycle is the cycle for you.

Yes, I've realized that a lot of women who lose weight usually end up pregnant naturally so fxed this cycle is the cycle for you.
Yeah I heard that too. and I really hope this is my cycle too. I think af might be ending soon. Its really weird before i lost weight af was 6-7 days. these last couple months it lasts 3-4 days

My gestational diabetes test came back good :) At this point I don't have it.

monae-my usually af was 7+ days and im on cd5 and looks like it is on its way out so hoping it gets shorter.

Ashley-that's great news!

AFM, im on cd5 and went into my interview today. I got a 2nd interview tomorrow at 8:30am :happydance: Im pretty sure im going to get the job. Now I will have something to keep me busy during this cycle. AF is slowly ending. AF is now brown so that means its on its way out which is good because dh and I are ready to start dtd again. Well lets see what this cycle holds for us.

monae-my usually af was 7+ days and im on cd5 and looks like it is on its way out so hoping it gets shorter.

Ashley-that's great news!

AFM, im on cd5 and went into my interview today. I got a 2nd interview tomorrow at 8:30am :happydance: Im pretty sure im going to get the job. Now I will have something to keep me busy during this cycle. AF is slowly ending. AF is now brown so that means its on its way out which is good because dh and I are ready to start dtd again. Well lets see what this cycle holds for us.
congrats on the job interview.. yeah Im glad its shorter and im hoping that this cycle I will get my BFP

thanks monae-and yes I agree..i hope we get our bfps

Yay Ashley that's awesome news..any word back on your other tests.. And- went to Dr today nothing new to report will get cervix checked again next week maybe..

monae-you are so lucky. looks like my af will stop either later today (only 3:12pm here) or early tomorrow. Either way its shorter than my normal cycles so that's good :thumbup:

monae-you are so lucky. looks like my af will stop either later today (only 3:12pm here) or early tomorrow. Either way its shorter than my normal cycles so that's good :thumbup:
Im definitely glad that af is almost over. Im really gonna try to BD more this cycle.. my husband had bloodwork done today to make sure his testosterone etc is good.. so we will see.. hopefully the 3rd month will be our lucky month. Im basically spotting now hoping all will be good by tomorrow

that's good for you. my plan this cycle is to catch up on all the bd as possible..going by bc cycle..af suppose to be due on july 4th so we shall see.

that's good for you. my plan this cycle is to catch up on all the bd as possible..going by bc cycle..af suppose to be due on july 4th so we shall see.

Hopefully we get our bfp have you ever tried the smep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->