Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Patrice-Congrats on the job!!

Ashley- Thats great.... the glucose test is really is yuck....:wacko:

msperry - waiting to see your lo:happydance:

monae- dont worry... everything will be fine..... you will get your bfp soon.

Patrice-Congrats on the job!!

Ashley- Thats great.... the glucose test is really is yuck....:wacko:

msperry - waiting to see your lo:happydance:

monae- dont worry... everything will be fine..... you will get your bfp soon.

Thank you I really hope so.

Ok this is totally going to be tmi just a forwarning me and dh bd last night and I must say it was pretty rough but I don't think I've o'd that many times in a long time after I noticed pertruding hemroids I'm assuming and was very restless sleeping having numerous contractions since waking up this morning I've still been having contractions and have timed them 6 mins apart I drank some water thinking that might help but they are still coming they aren't really painful a few have been more intense than others but not sure what to do I put a call into the Dr and waiting for a call back any suggestions ladies..and also as far as the anal protrusion any suggestions on that I noticed it after we bd and then I had a small bm

monae-yes it did work before for me.

shradha-thanks.

msperry-as far as the anal protusion..it might just be because of the rough sex and if you had a major orgasm or not. And contractions are getting close..gl. they say bd'ing helps to go into labor.

AFM, im currently on cd6. AF is down to spotting/gone. Also, I have been cramping since yesterday in my left ovary :shrug: Dont know what that's all about. But on a good note...I went to my 2nd interview and I got the job :happydance: Hopefully, some more good news just keeps coming.

Update- talked to my nurse she said it was probably just hemroids and its getting better just a little uncomfortable and the contractions this morning went away I guess I was just dehydrated but my.mind is at ease now ..Patrice I talked to dh about my test results and all is well now back to the waiting game for her arrival..good luck hope you get your bfp this month..oh and where's Coy haven't heard from her in a while

msperry-well that's great news! glad everything is going your way.

monae-it took awhile (around 11 months) but it does work.

how is everyone?

AFM, its cd7 today and AF has left the building on cd6. So that's not bad. It really left on cd5 because cd6 was just the little bit of leftover which was a few spots. So really AF was only 5 days. That's a major change. Also, since yesterday, DH and I have been dtd :thumbup: Also for a few days now, the on and off cramping/sharp pain in my left ovary still exist. Hopefully it means my body is gearing up for ov this cycle :thumbup: Tomorrow, I should be getting an email informing me on orientation for the new job :happydance: So a lot of good things happening. And last but not least, dh is going to buy me a car since now I am going to be working. While I wasn't working, we were just using one car but now, we need another car. So off to car shopping :cloud9: Hopefully a bfp is in the midst of all the good news. And if I do get a bfp and need baby furniture, military housing usually does garage sales on the weekend and everybody is married with kids so usually they sale baby items so that will be perfect for us. So lets see how this cycle goes.

CD1 for me, we're officially TTC again!! :happydance:

Congrats on the job Patrice. What will you be doing? I'm returning to work a week on Wednesday after 13 months maternity leave!

laura-Congrats on ttc again! And I will be a cashier which is super easy for me because I have been a cashier in previous jobs.

Laura- wow you finally have started ttc#2...you definitely had a big maternity leave..

Patrice- your job seems to be perfect.

Msperry- oh......you are getting close...

Emma- any news of coy?

thanks shradha, how are you?

AFM, cd8 today and my cycle is going by pretty fast. DH and I dtd this morning. We have been dtd a lot I've noticed but hey im not complaining. Well, im looking at cars with DH and just killing time before he is off to work. Nothing really to update other than I still get the occasional sharp pain/cramp in my left ovary. Come on bfp.

Ok so this is sooo weird. I know for a fact that Im not pregnant because obviously AF ended like 3 days ago. But for some reason, my bbs keep leaking fluid from them whenever DH touches them or if I lay on my side and my arm is pressing against it :shrug: I don't know whats going on. I know I have fluid leak out from time to time after ever since my 2010 m/c but that's of you squeeze really hard. When we dtd, dh grab my bbs :blush: and said ummmm your bbs are leaking and I said omg I think they are broken :dohh: Thank goodness DH didn't take that comment seriously :blush: But I was wondering if maybe its my body just readjusting from being on the bcps :shrug:

i usually use digital opks is it easier or harder to use opks that arent digital

Definitely stick with digital Monae. They are miles easier to interpret.

Take a look at this page Patrice, explains the leaky boobs. https://m.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshealth/205672.html

Another vote for the digis! I really couldn't stand trying to decipher the lines on OPKs... too stressful :wacko:

thanks i think ill stick with digital i know the other ones are cheaper but thats ok. i dont want the added stress

laura-thanks for the help. I had a feeling it was the bc that caused it...stupid pills :haha:

monae-when checking for ov...I used the cb digis so im all for digis if you ask me :thumbup:

AFM, cd9 today. Hoping my body still works on the bc system and I end up ov'ing this Thursday or Friday :thumbup: If all is the same, I should be getting AF on July 4th (Independence Day). I am going to hold out from testing as long as possible but with 4 hpts...its going to be hard :haha: Also, dh and I dtd again today so we are on the bd ball :haha: I received my confirmation email from my job and I will be starting June 27th (Next Thursday) :happydance: So dh and I will be car shopping this weekend so I will have my car before I start work :thumbup: Also, I am trying to go back to school fall semester so if all is well, I should be starting school in August. So im going to be a busy bee. Question, since I was on low dose bcp, and the day after I stopped I received af, do you think I could ov this cycle because it seems that the hormones are out my system being that I didn't have to wait for AF in weeks time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->