Looking for official TTC buddies!!

laura-thanks for the help. I had a feeling it was the bc that caused it...stupid pills :haha:

monae-when checking for ov...I used the cb digis so im all for digis if you ask me :thumbup:

AFM, cd9 today. Hoping my body still works on the bc system and I end up ov'ing this Thursday or Friday :thumbup: If all is the same, I should be getting AF on July 4th (Independence Day). I am going to hold out from testing as long as possible but with 4 hpts...its going to be hard :haha: Also, dh and I dtd again today so we are on the bd ball :haha: I received my confirmation email from my job and I will be starting June 27th (Next Thursday) :happydance: So dh and I will be car shopping this weekend so I will have my car before I start work :thumbup: Also, I am trying to go back to school fall semester so if all is well, I should be starting school in August. So im going to be a busy bee. Question, since I was on low dose bcp, and the day after I stopped I received af, do you think I could ov this cycle because it seems that the hormones are out my system being that I didn't have to wait for AF in weeks time?
Patrice from what my Dr previously had told me was that the bcp are taken daily to prevent pregnancy so when you stop them you lost likely will o as you are no longer taking the pills to prevent it some women can take up to three months for their body to get on a reg o schedule good luck maybe you'll get your bfp on independence day..funny thing reminds me that I seem to have holiday babies found out I was preggers with my first on April fool's day she was born right before thanksgiving..with my son I found out on labor day and he was born right after memorial day and with this one found out on election day and my dd is July 5 so
aiting for a firecracker lol

laura-thanks for the help. I had a feeling it was the bc that caused it...stupid pills :haha:

monae-when checking for ov...I used the cb digis so im all for digis if you ask me :thumbup:

AFM, cd9 today. Hoping my body still works on the bc system and I end up ov'ing this Thursday or Friday :thumbup: If all is the same, I should be getting AF on July 4th (Independence Day). I am going to hold out from testing as long as possible but with 4 hpts...its going to be hard :haha: Also, dh and I dtd again today so we are on the bd ball :haha: I received my confirmation email from my job and I will be starting June 27th (Next Thursday) :happydance: So dh and I will be car shopping this weekend so I will have my car before I start work :thumbup: Also, I am trying to go back to school fall semester so if all is well, I should be starting school in August. So im going to be a busy bee. Question, since I was on low dose bcp, and the day after I stopped I received af, do you think I could ov this cycle because it seems that the hormones are out my system being that I didn't have to wait for AF in weeks time?
Patrice from what my Dr previously had told me was that the bcp are taken daily to prevent pregnancy so when you stop them you lost likely will o as you are no longer taking the pills to prevent it some women can take up to three months for their body to get on a reg o schedule good luck maybe you'll get your bfp on independence day..funny thing reminds me that I seem to have holiday babies found out I was preggers with my first on April fool's day she was born right before thanksgiving..with my son I found out on labor day and he was born right after memorial day and with this one found out on election day and my dd is July 5 so

thanks msperry for the info and hopefully the bcps help regulate my body so I can ov properly and wow holiday babies..how exciting!

Patrice- I am fine....you will get your bfp soon......
Monae- I used both.... use what you are comfortable with.

thanks shradha!

AFM, well my cycle is moving rather quickly. Im on cd10 today and as of today, no cramps so far :thumbup: I did get quick sharp cramp like pains after dtd with DH yesterday but Im thinking it was because I had a major orgasm :blush: But all in all, everything is going well. TBH, I don't lay down for a certain period of time anymore or check cervix or even temp. I have just been dtd with dh and having fun and moving on with what we have to do throughout the day. Also, I have been filling out the documentation online for my new job :happydance: Orientation is on the 27th so I cant wait for that. Also, I will be car shopping maybe on Friday so cant wait for that either. Im seriously hoping I ov soon though. Atleast hoping its this week. But we shall see. DH and I dtd this afternoon before he went to work :haha: This morning we had did a 2 mile run and exercised inside the house and I must say my body is sore :haha: So lets see how this cycle ends...bfp or AF.

GL with the smep plan. I hope you get your bfp. DH and I are just dtd and hoping for the best. I use to lay down and have my legs elevated so there would be more semen to go to the cervix but now with so much to do I just get up put a pad there and if some come out then oh well but majority of the time what needs to go up there goes there.

Ladies! :hi: So sorry I have been MIA, I think of you all very often. Had some serious health issues at home and have just been staying tight to the family for a while :hugs: Will be popping on more often!

Patrice-
so glad you are back on line and doing so well :)

Shradha- hey there, hope you are doing well, you have the most gorgeous little man! :cloud9:

GL with the smep plan. I hope you get your bfp. DH and I are just dtd and hoping for the best. I use to lay down and have my legs elevated so there would be more semen to go to the cervix but now with so much to do I just get up put a pad there and if some come out then oh well but majority of the time what needs to go up there goes there.
Thanks we were supposed to start the SMEP today but my husband was too tired do you think it will be ok if we start tomorrow which is cd 9 or Thursday cd 10

Coy-its so good hearing from you. Hope all is getting better.

Monae-Yes cd9-cd10 should be no problem. Actually that's perfect timing. Don't stress it at all. You still are in the running chance :thumbup:

Coy-its so good hearing from you. Hope all is getting better.

Monae-Yes cd9-cd10 should be no problem. Actually that's perfect timing. Don't stress it at all. You still are in the running chance :thumbup:
Thank you my husband was so tired yesterday i was just hoping we could start late hows your cycle going

I cannot believe you are full term already!!! OMG when did that happen? :growlmad: lol!

Monae-My cycle is going by rather quickly but pretty good. DH and I have been dtd since AF stopped so hopefully we can keep that going :thumbup:

AFM, today is cd11 and dh and I been on the roll with dtd. Im hoping in a couple days I ov but we shall see since im off the bcps now. Im hoping I don't go back to 35+ day cycles. Hoping atleast the bcps shortened my cycles but you never know. Tomorrow we are going to get my new phone (more like my replacement that finally came) and I also think DH is going to get his gun license and I am also going to get one. We have been to a gun range before and it was pretty fun. Im use to being around them because my dad was in the Army so its nothing im not use to. Next Thursday, I will be going to my 4 hour orientation for my new job and then I will know my schedule. Also, July 5th makes it 1 yr that my DH has been in the Navy :thumbup: August 23rd will make it 1 yr that I became a veteran :thumbup: So a lot of celebrations. Also the 25th of July marks 4 yrs of marriage for us :happydance: Cant wait to do our traditional cake topper and a nice dinner. My first hpt will be done on the 27th. And then I will do 1 the following week. My plan is to test every Thursday and see what happens. Hoping for the best this cycle. And this cycle has been going by pretty fast which is great for me. Im almost halfway through my cycle already :happydance:

I cannot believe you are full term already!!! OMG when did that happen? :growlmad: lol!
Coy!! I've missed you..how are you and the babes and your dh? Yes I am officially full term will be 38 weeks Friday..and I'm officially off work for the next 8 weeks now just waiting for our princess to arrive getting very anxious and nervous about going into laboreven though I've done this twice before just trying to mentally prepare myself for the pain and discomfort really wango natural but we will see how things go and what I can tolerate once the time comes..

LOL coy you've got to be kidding! I swear I've felt like she's been pregnant forever! LOL

Happy 15 weeks Ashley! Wow your pregnancy is just flying past.

msperry-getting close...eventually when I get pregnant. I want to go natural (if I can deliver vaginally because my mom and sister both had small pelvic bones so I had do C-sections). Cant wait for your birth story.

Monae-My cycle is going by rather quickly but pretty good. DH and I have been dtd since AF stopped so hopefully we can keep that going :thumbup:

AFM, today is cd11 and dh and I been on the roll with dtd. Im hoping in a couple days I ov but we shall see since im off the bcps now. Im hoping I don't go back to 35+ day cycles. Hoping atleast the bcps shortened my cycles but you never know. Tomorrow we are going to get my new phone (more like my replacement that finally came) and I also think DH is going to get his gun license and I am also going to get one. We have been to a gun range before and it was pretty fun. Im use to being around them because my dad was in the Army so its nothing im not use to. Next Thursday, I will be going to my 4 hour orientation for my new job and then I will know my schedule. Also, July 5th makes it 1 yr that my DH has been in the Navy :thumbup: August 23rd will make it 1 yr that I became a veteran :thumbup: So a lot of celebrations. Also the 25th of July marks 4 yrs of marriage for us :happydance: Cant wait to do our traditional cake topper and a nice dinner. My first hpt will be done on the 27th. And then I will do 1 the following week. My plan is to test every Thursday and see what happens. Hoping for the best this cycle. And this cycle has been going by pretty fast which is great for me. Im almost halfway through my cycle already :happydance:
we started smep today. I think I want to try preseed as well

I heard preseed works wonders and I cant remember but I think a few of these ladies used preseed also so they can give you more info about it than I can. But I have heard nothing but good results with those.

Update: DH and I received our "spice things up items" today :happydance: Cant wait for us to dtd and just have fun with it. I think since our minds are just on having fun, car shopping, working etc...that it helps take a huge load off during the ttc process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->