Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I heard preseed works wonders and I cant remember but I think a few of these ladies used preseed also so they can give you more info about it than I can. But I have heard nothing but good results with those.

Update: DH and I received our "spice things up items" today :happydance: Cant wait for us to dtd and just have fun with it. I think since our minds are just on having fun, car shopping, working etc...that it helps take a huge load off during the ttc process.
i read a lot of people tried smep and preseed and that worked for them. hopefully it works

Thanks Monae. Is it just me or do you feel as if our cycles are passing by rather quickly?

I'm with you Ashley, seems line forever to me to!! I hadn't even realised your due date is very close to mine with Xander! If she comes early they might share a birthay!

Steph - if you stalk at all, happy birthday to Brandon! (Maybe for tomorrow?) It would b great of you stopped by for an update and some pics.

Monae - I used pressed, it wasn't the magic cure as we used if for months before conceiving, but there were other issues for me too. I'm sure however that it helped as its only now that I have an abundance of fertile cm I realise that I had none before conceiving Xander!!

Yay ...feel so good..the thread is active again.....coy good to see you back.... only Steph is missing. .any news about her????

Happy 15 weeks Ashley! Wow your pregnancy is just flying past.

msperry-getting close...eventually when I get pregnant. I want to go natural (if I can deliver vaginally because my mom and sister both had small pelvic bones so I had do C-sections). Cant wait for your birth story.

Thank You!!:hugs:

I'm with you Ashley, seems line forever to me to!! I hadn't even realised your due date is very close to mine with Xander! If she comes early they might share a birthay!

Steph - if you stalk at all, happy birthday to Brandon! (Maybe for tomorrow?) It would b great of you stopped by for an update and some pics.

Monae - I used pressed, it wasn't the magic cure as we used if for months before conceiving, but there were other issues for me too. I'm sure however that it helped as its only now that I have an abundance of fertile cm I realise that I had none before conceiving Xander!!
I definitely hope it works for me

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed I got a BFP!! Hoping its a sign that my BFP is coming soon

You're welcome Ashley :hugs:

How are you ladies?

Monae-It will be great if we both get our bfps then we can be bump buddies :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd12 at the moment. I had a few sharp pains this morning but I don't think ov is occurring at the moment. DH and I dtd this morning and cm was a creamy white. So still didn't change into the fertile stage. I have been taking iron supplements so hopefully that helps. TBH, from time to time, I get the stretchy clear cm so I just don't know when ov occurs actually. Its all just a big wait and see game. DH and I talked today and he said that we ARE going to have a kid here before he gets changed to his new duty station in 5 years :happydance: So im happy about that. And he also doesn't want to wait too long because he just realized that im turning 24 this year and he's like wait you're almost 30 so we need to have atleast 1 :dohh: As if I wasn't saying that I wanted to try to have atleast 1 child before im 30 :dohh: So we shall see. Next week, I will be at a 4 hour orientation so let's see how that goes and tomorrow I am going to the hair salon to get my hair trimmed, washed, blow dried and styled. Hopefully it turns out well because I haven't been to a salon in ages.

24 = nearly 30?!?! No where near Patrice!! (Well, to a 31 year old anyway!!)

Cd6 here. AF nearly finished..... Let the BD commence!! Our tactic is whenever we get a chance between DH crappy shifts and Xander being asleep!

FXed for you Laura!!! And yes I told DH I still have 6 years to go but he's like only 6?! As you can tell...he likes trying to make things seem closer than what it is :haha: We are 6 days apart in our cycles! Hopefully we all get our bfps this round. What a great month July will start off as :thumbup:

You're welcome Ashley :hugs:

How are you ladies?

Monae-It will be great if we both get our bfps then we can be bump buddies :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd12 at the moment. I had a few sharp pains this morning but I don't think ov is occurring at the moment. DH and I dtd this morning and cm was a creamy white. So still didn't change into the fertile stage. I have been taking iron supplements so hopefully that helps. TBH, from time to time, I get the stretchy clear cm so I just don't know when ov occurs actually. Its all just a big wait and see game. DH and I talked today and he said that we ARE going to have a kid here before he gets changed to his new duty station in 5 years :happydance: So im happy about that. And he also doesn't want to wait too long because he just realized that im turning 24 this year and he's like wait you're almost 30 so we need to have atleast 1 :dohh: As if I wasn't saying that I wanted to try to have atleast 1 child before im 30 :dohh: So we shall see. Next week, I will be at a 4 hour orientation so let's see how that goes and tomorrow I am going to the hair salon to get my hair trimmed, washed, blow dried and styled. Hopefully it turns out well because I haven't been to a salon in ages.
I know Ill be so excited. Im going to try to get preseed tomorrow

Im starting to think that maybe I might be o'ing soon because dh and I dtd and usually, a lot of his "soldiers" comes out but this time..barely anything came out and my cervix is very high. I think its open and on top of that, now im getting clear cm.

Im starting to think that maybe I might be o'ing soon because dh and I dtd and usually, a lot of his "soldiers" comes out but this time..barely anything came out and my cervix is very high. I think its open and on top of that, now im getting clear cm.
YAY!! hoping this month is your month :dust: I had pains today but im only on CD 10 had a negative OPK.. So I think I have a little while until I ovulate.. I usually Ovulate on CD 16 or 17

Thanks. I think it might happen within a few days. Im not testing or anything so im just going in blind :haha: But Im hoping this means ov will happen soon because cm just changed back again...weird I know.

Thanks. I think it might happen within a few days. Im not testing or anything so im just going in blind :haha: But Im hoping this means ov will happen soon because cm just changed back again...weird I know.
I have my fingers crossed for you! This is the first cycle Im getting excited. I really hope this will be both our cycles to get our BFPs/ PLus I had that dream last night that i got my BFP hoping its a good sign

FXed for us! Im excited about this cycle too. I just really hope we get our bfps! And that sounds like a good dream. I had a dream that DH and I had a daughter so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->