Looking for official TTC buddies!!

FXed for us! Im excited about this cycle too. I just really hope we get our bfps! And that sounds like a good dream. I had a dream that DH and I had a daughter so we shall see.
YAY!! I'm excited for us both. It really has helped also to have someone to talk to who is going through what Im going through :dust:

Dr appt yesterday went well I'm 1 1/2 cm dilated 60% effaced and at a +3 so she starting to move lower and I'm 38 weeks today yay I told her she can come anytime now ..on another note sleeping at night has become tossing and turning and getting up to pee every hour wondering if my afternoon naps need to stop maybe ill sleep better at night

Monae-I totally understand what you are talking about. This process goes by faster and is better when you have someone to talk to.

msperry-yay cant wait for her arrival! And yes afternoon naps tend to cause me to sleep less at night so that might be the same for you.

AFM, today is cd13 and I just got back home from getting my hair done at the salon. I totally love it. I got it trimmed, washed and curled. DH loves it also :winkwink: We didn't dtd as of yet because we didn't get the chance too but im pretty sure we will :haha: Also, 6 more days before my orientation :thumbup: Cant wait! If I don't get a bfp either this cycle or next , im going to just wait until dh gets back from his deployment in spring to ttc so he can be here throughout the pregnancy.

Monae-I totally understand what you are talking about. This process goes by faster and is better when you have someone to talk to.

msperry-yay cant wait for her arrival! And yes afternoon naps tend to cause me to sleep less at night so that might be the same for you.

AFM, today is cd13 and I just got back home from getting my hair done at the salon. I totally love it. I got it trimmed, washed and curled. DH loves it also :winkwink: We didn't dtd as of yet because we didn't get the chance too but im pretty sure we will :haha: Also, 6 more days before my orientation :thumbup: Cant wait! If I don't get a bfp either this cycle or next , im going to just wait until dh gets back from his deployment in spring to ttc so he can be here throughout the pregnancy.
definintely. I had a question. we started SMEP on CD 9 we were unable to BD today which is CD 11 do you think we still have a chance

Msperry- dont stop the afternoon naps....you need to take rest as much as possible. Once she comes its going to be less sleep. Waiting for her ....... all the best. So its going to be early birth....like me.

Ashley - how are you and baby doing?
Monae- are you testing with opk? Try to bd during ovulation as much as possible. Keeping fingers crossed. ....:dust:
Re- dreams....they come true . I had dreamt of holding a baby boy 1 month before I got my bfp. So you and Patrice are going to get your bfp soon.
Patrice- so you have a new hairdo...... nice!!!! Now you have a ttc friend.....all the best :dust:

If dreams come true I'll be getting a bfp the night before AF, a dream I had a few days ago. Then last night I had a dream that Coy was 6 weeks pregnant!!

Ashley - how are you and baby doing?
Monae- are you testing with opk? Try to bd during ovulation as much as possible. Keeping fingers crossed. ....:dust:
Re- dreams....they come true . I had dreamt of holding a baby boy 1 month before I got my bfp. So you and Patrice are going to get your bfp soon.
Patrice- so you have a new hairdo...... nice!!!! Now you have a ttc friend.....all the best :dust:
Yes Im using OPKs they are negative still. I dont usually ovulate until CD 16-17.

Msperry- dont stop the afternoon naps....you need to take rest as much as possible. Once she comes its going to be less sleep. Waiting for her ....... all the best. So its going to be early birth....like me.

Think she's gonna cone in the morning? I'm wondering myself since I've worked nights if she gonna come in the middle of the night or early morning hours..well still waiting till then just hoping not to go over my due date

Hey! I'm doing pretty good. Starting to feel like my stomach is stretched out. lol. Going to look for the heart rate on the doppler today :)

Yay Ashley. ......:happydance:
Msperry. .you will not have to wait for long....:happydance:

Monae-every other day until you get close to ov and then its every day.

Ashley-yay! exciting!

Shradha-Yes I am happy to have ttc buddies. And yes I have a new hairdo.

AFM, nothing really to report on cd14. Just another day in the cycle. I have noticed Im having loads of white watery cm. I don't know if that means im gearing up for ov or what. But we shall see.

How is everyone?

AFM, today i am cd15. Dh and i dtd yesterday and i must say it was totally different. We didnt have sex in a day or so but i was having LOADS of watery white cm. It was alot to the point that DH even noticed and he even told me hun you're leaking alot and I was like I know and i dont know why. But today it seems as if it is drying up. Today dh, a guy from his squadron and I suppose to be goingto work out at 10am so in a couple hours. I havent went running in awhile so lets see how it goes. I will have my orientation on Thursday so i cant wait. We didnt go car shopping this weekend because DH had duty this weekend so hopefully next weekend. I wonder where the random cm leakage was about :shrug: Only time will tell.

How is everyone?

AFM, today i am cd15. Dh and i dtd yesterday and i must say it was totally different. We didnt have sex in a day or so but i was having LOADS of watery white cm. It was alot to the point that DH even noticed and he even told me hun you're leaking alot and I was like I know and i dont know why. But today it seems as if it is drying up. Today dh, a guy from his squadron and I suppose to be goingto work out at 10am so in a couple hours. I havent went running in awhile so lets see how it goes. I will have my orientation on Thursday so i cant wait. We didnt go car shopping this weekend because DH had duty this weekend so hopefully next weekend. I wonder where the random cm leakage was about :shrug: Only time will tell.
Hopefully you will get your BFP!!! Im on CD 13 going to BD today hoping I O sometime this week..

Think she's gonna cone in the morning? I'm wondering myself since I've worked nights if she gonna come in the middle of the night or early morning hours..well still waiting till then just hoping not to go over my due date

It's hard to say when she would come because it really doesn't matter when you are working or active. It's your brain that signals when to start labor and it's really a subconscious thing - you might even start labor when you finally lay down for a nap and your exhausted. LOL! :hugs:

It's hard to say when she would come because it really doesn't matter when you are working or active. It's your brain that signals when to start labor and it's really a subconscious thing - you might even start labor when you finally lay down for a nap and your exhausted. LOL! :hugs:

I was kinda thinking yesterday I.might go into labor even though I wasn't having reg contractions I was just exhausted I could have slept all day and didn't really do anything but with my first pregnancy I remember getting a burst of energy the day before and I had rearranged the nursery..so kinda thought maybe it could be the reverse effect so tired I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open and it really be the onset of labor..well I guess not today lol have had some contractions this morning but still nothing regular so still playing the waiting game..also me and dh have done a lot of bd lately I told him that may help bring on labor of course he just figures he better get as much in before I'm out of commission for 6 weeks lol such a man go figure haha I just hope it helps

Men, my DH was the same!! It didn't however help at all for me. I tried everything, pineapple, evening primrose oil, raspberry leaf tea, lots and lots of BD, lots of bouncing on a birthing ball but nothing. I went in to be induced at 39 weeks and I was not at all dilated, my cervix was only a little soft!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->