Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I was so scared that during my whole pregnancy I told my dh to be careful...didnt want anything to go wrong from my end.....so we never bd.......dh was very sweet...

AFM, im on cd16 today. And DH is at work currently but hopefully he gets off early today. Also, dh and I will be looking through the selection of cars to shorten our decision so we don't run around to too many different places. I have orientation Thursday which is coming pretty soon. After orientation, I will know my schedule and also have to go shopping to get pants and shirts (as uniform) for the job. I think im still waiting to ovulate..I don't know though. Just waiting to see whats going on.

Update had Dr appt today was gonna be Thursday but I changed it to today because I thaught I was having some gyn issues well after seeing the Dr she assured me everything looked fine no problems found so I was relieved as the the last two days I was driving myself crazy thinking that I may have had somethinggoing on and may even need to schedule a c section my Dr said thongs are fine and she recommends a vaginal delivery still which is what I want so yay for that on another note haven't made any more progress still only 1 1/2 cm dilated 60% effaced and my cervix is still high and posterior so baby is nice and cozy in there and no significant signs that labor is coming in the next few days Dr said she'll see me again next week and doesn't thinkill go into labor before then.

glad everything is well meperry!

AFM, my cycle sure is passing by without notice. Cant believe 17 days has passed already. Im on cd17 today and there is nothing new going on. DH and I continue to dtd every day in hope of something happening. I only have 2 cycles to try to get a bfp with or else back on the bcps and going to just wait until his first deployment in Spring in which he will be gone for 6 months and then we will try again. If no bfps come between this or the next cycle..I wouldn't be too worried or upset. Just have to be a little more patience I guess. Well, Im thinking of cleaning and then going to the gym to work out a bit :thumbup: Im hoping to atleast get a bfp soon though but we shall see.

glad everything is well meperry!

AFM, my cycle sure is passing by without notice. Cant believe 17 days has passed already. Im on cd17 today and there is nothing new going on. DH and I continue to dtd every day in hope of something happening. I only have 2 cycles to try to get a bfp with or else back on the bcps and going to just wait until his first deployment in Spring in which he will be gone for 6 months and then we will try again. If no bfps come between this or the next cycle..I wouldn't be too worried or upset. Just have to be a little more patience I guess. Well, Im thinking of cleaning and then going to the gym to work out a bit :thumbup: Im hoping to atleast get a bfp soon though but we shall see.
Hope you get your BFP:dust:

Thanks Monae..same to you. Wont be long until we can start testing :thumbup:

Thanks Monae..same to you. Wont be long until we can start testing :thumbup:
I definitely hope so. I still havent gotten a positive OPK yet. Im trying to wait until i get symptoms of O first before I test

I don't know when im going to ov and I don't know if I will show any signs so only time will tell.

I've been getting those on and off since I stopped the birth control.

Thanks Monae!!!

How are you Laura?

AFM, today is cd18. Hoping my cycle is still the same or close to how it was when I was on the birth control. Im hoping it didn't extend by much if its not close to it. Also, I just received an email saying that im accepted into Bellevue College :happydance: And also tomorrow is my job orientation :thumbup: So everything is going well. I have been getting on and off cramps so I don't know but just waiting for this cycle to end.

yay for your positive opk Monae! If I don't get a bfp this time, Im going t odo opks next cycle.

yay for your positive opk Monae! If I don't get a bfp this time, Im going t odo opks next cycle.
I was kinda nervous because I used my last digital OPK today and it was positive.. I hope we both get our BFPs. Its weird I have sore boobs which never happens before ovulation

Same here! My nipples are very sensitive and my bbs are hurting because they are heavy.

I wonder whats going on.

AFM, im cd19 today. Today is my job orientation. Im here but its a little early so im just wasting time in the car. Also, today was suppose to be hpt test day but i dont think i o'd according to my usual 26 day cycle when i was on birth control so im going to give it another week before I test or wait until July 4th. Dont know yet. Im still doing the process for school so hoping to get everything done so i cn start school in the fall (august). So far, the only thing that has been going on body wise is nipple sensitivity, heavy feeling in my bbs when i walk up and down the stairs, and lots of cm. Oh and also on and off cramping. So i dont know whther its ov, af or i couldve o'd and its implantation or something either way i will find out in time.

I wonder whats going on.

AFM, im cd19 today. Today is my job orientation. Im here but its a little early so im just wasting time in the car. Also, today was suppose to be hpt test day but i dont think i o'd according to my usual 26 day cycle when i was on birth control so im going to give it another week before I test or wait until July 4th. Dont know yet. Im still doing the process for school so hoping to get everything done so i cn start school in the fall (august). So far, the only thing that has been going on body wise is nipple sensitivity, heavy feeling in my bbs when i walk up and down the stairs, and lots of cm. Oh and also on and off cramping. So i dont know whther its ov, af or i couldve o'd and its implantation or something either way i will find out in time.
fingers crossed for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->