Looking for official TTC buddies!!

happy bday Xander!

monae-still bd until that temp spike!

DH and I have been dtd every day...I think I missed 1 or 2 days and that's about it. Hopefully it continues.

My temp rose today Im hoping to BD tonight and hoping that we will have a chance to get our bfp. I have my fingers crossed for you

Monae congrats on the temp spike...lets hope it stays that way :thumbup:

Looks like your bd timing on cd16 & 17 could be spot on Monae.

I'm 1dpo although I suspect it may actually be 2dpo. Without using opks can't be sure though so we'll just see what happens. Don't feel at all like we've caught the eggy this month.

Looks like your bd timing on cd16 & 17 could be spot on Monae.

I'm 1dpo although I suspect it may actually be 2dpo. Without using opks can't be sure though so we'll just see what happens. Don't feel at all like we've caught the eggy this month.
I hope you are right.. Im going to try to BD tonight

Hey Everyone. Can't believe I'm already in my 16th week. Is it me or has this pregnancy gone by pretty fast? lol. Feeling flutters, just keeping my FX that baby stays healthy.

In case you didn't know, we found out that baby is a GIRL :) and her name is:

:cloud9:Penelope Mary-Claire:cloud9:

Yay, I saw it on FB yesterday, congratulations on team :pink:! :happydance: I guessed right for once btw :smug:

Emma- LOL. You and Laura guessed right, my mom also guessed girl!

Congrats on your girl Ashley!

Monae- And if you took the temp late..as long as you had 3 hrs of sleep you are okay. Also you can use a temp converter which helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->