Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hey Everyone. Can't believe I'm already in my 16th week. Is it me or has this pregnancy gone by pretty fast? lol. Feeling flutters, just keeping my FX that baby stays healthy.

In case you didn't know, we found out that baby is a GIRL :) and her name is:

:cloud9:Penelope Mary-Claire:cloud9:

Yay how exciting love the name and yes seems like your first tri flew by..

Congrats again Ashley! I adore the name Penny. I think your pregnancy is flying by too.

Started using progesterone cream today just in case we did catch the eggy!

Laura- Happy Birthday Xander!!!!!! Time really flies..... he is 1 year old.:hugs:
Hope you catch your eggy:bfp:

Ashley- congratulations on having a girl:hugs:.....yay for the fluttering:happydance:..... enjoy the feeling.....so happy for you...... soon you will be be holding penny in your hands....... I like the name Penny !!!!!!!

Monae- cd 15, 16, 17.......is your window...... hope you catch the eggy.......:bfp:

Patrice-hope you too catch the eggy:bfp:

Coy-missing you!!!!!

Emma-soon Phoebe will be 1 year old.......

Laura- Happy Birthday Xander!!!!!! Time really flies..... he is 1 year old.:hugs:
Hope you catch your eggy:bfp:

Ashley- congratulations on having a girl:hugs:.....yay for the fluttering:happydance:..... enjoy the feeling.....so happy for you...... soon you will be be holding penny in your hands....... I like the name Penny !!!!!!!

Monae- cd 15, 16, 17.......is your window...... hope you catch the eggy.......:bfp:

Patrice-hope you too catch the eggy:bfp:

Coy-missing you!!!!!

Emma-soon Phoebe will be 1 year old.......
I hope so too I hope we BD'd enough this cycle

I have another OB doctors appointment today...excited but nervous!

Well 3 days till my dd and still no sign baby is coming..Llooking at your ticker you're almost halfway there exciting hope your appt goes well

Ladies!!! :hi:

Monae- fx'd for a bfp soon!

Patrice- as always you are on top of the game and always coming, going, and preparing :winkwink: I admire your focus and your energy!

Laura- OMG one year alREADY?!!! Lol, seems like yesterday we were waiting for your birth story! So fun this last year tho and the upcoming year will top it :hugs:

Msperry--baby yet?:huh: Waiting!!...! :haha:

Shradha- aw, thanks for missing me! I miss you too when I can't get to computer :flower: Your little man is growing so fast!

AFM- hm, crazy days---I inadvertantly found myself "school-less" for about ten days as we shift courses and prepare for graduation....:saywhat: lol....I had so many plans, you know, clean the yard, mow grass, cut weeds, sand and paint my picnic table, build play house for dd's, re-arrange dd's bedroom....*sigh* I've cut weeds and laid on the couch for days!! :haha: L:rofl: ahhhh.....gonna have to kick me in the pants soon! Had a wonderful rain :rain: last couple of nights, so nice and cool :cloud9: Will check in again very soon :hugs: :friends:

Ladies!!! :hi:

Monae- fx'd for a bfp soon!

Patrice- as always you are on top of the game and always coming, going, and preparing :winkwink: I admire your focus and your energy!

Laura- OMG one year alREADY?!!! Lol, seems like yesterday we were waiting for your birth story! So fun this last year tho and the upcoming year will top it :hugs:

Msperry--baby yet?:huh: Waiting!!...! :haha:

Shradha- aw, thanks for missing me! I miss you too when I can't get to computer :flower: Your little man is growing so fast!

AFM- hm, crazy days---I inadvertantly found myself "school-less" for about ten days as we shift courses and prepare for graduation....:saywhat: lol....I had so many plans, you know, clean the yard, mow grass, cut weeds, sand and paint my picnic table, build play house for dd's, re-arrange dd's bedroom....*sigh* I've cut weeds and laid on the couch for days!! :haha: L:rofl: ahhhh.....gonna have to kick me in the pants soon! Had a wonderful rain :rain: last couple of nights, so nice and cool :cloud9: Will check in again very soon :hugs: :friends:
Yes Coy you are missed.. :) no baby yet still waiting for her arrival any day now would be great..

Ashley-Im sure everything went well at your appt.

Monae-FXed this is it for you!

Laura-FXed you caught that eggy...again :haha:

Shradha-Thanks I hope I get my bfp!

Msperry-Cant wait til she arrives...maybe she is too comfortable in there :haha:

Coy-Thanks. I try to be superwoman at times :haha:

AFM, im on cd23 today. I also started my job today. It was pretty much computer based training. I have two days of it and this is my first day so 1 more day of computer based training. Well as a welcome home from work gift from DH, we ended up dtd before he went off to work :haha: I have been crampy but we shall see if that's because of ovulation about to occur soon. Well dh and I talked and if we don't conceive this cycle, we are just going to wait until he comes back from deployment to try because atleast we have more months to try in. I will be go back on birth control in the mean time because we always have unprotected sex of course so we don't want to conceive and I end up having to go through the delivery etc myself because he will be away. His deployment is 6 months so it isn't that long of a wait if you ask me. I have started my job and I will be starting school in August so those will keep me busy until we can REALLY get back to ttc with all the opks etc :thumbup: Yesterday, DH bought me a car and I love it and also I totally forgot to post pics of my hair style when I got out the salon :dohh: The pics are below:

Attachments

• mi car.jpg
    mi car.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
  • mi car2.jpg
    mi car2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
  • mi hairstyle.jpg
    mi hairstyle.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
Ashley-Im sure everything went well at your appt.

Monae-FXed this is it for you!

Laura-FXed you caught that eggy...again :haha:

Shradha-Thanks I hope I get my bfp!

Msperry-Cant wait til she arrives...maybe she is too comfortable in there :haha:

Coy-Thanks. I try to be superwoman at times :haha:

AFM, im on cd23 today. I also started my job today. It was pretty much computer based training. I have two days of it and this is my first day so 1 more day of computer based training. Well as a welcome home from work gift from DH, we ended up dtd before he went off to work :haha: I have been crampy but we shall see if that's because of ovulation about to occur soon. Well dh and I talked and if we don't conceive this cycle, we are just going to wait until he comes back from deployment to try because atleast we have more months to try in. I will be go back on birth control in the mean time because we always have unprotected sex of course so we don't want to conceive and I end up having to go through the delivery etc myself because he will be away. His deployment is 6 months so it isn't that long of a wait if you ask me. I have started my job and I will be starting school in August so those will keep me busy until we can REALLY get back to ttc with all the opks etc :thumbup: Yesterday, DH bought me a car and I love it and also I totally forgot to post pics of my hair style when I got out the salon :dohh: The pics are below:
Thank you Im praying i get my BFP.. today was rough I dont know if it means anything but my boobs have been super sore and i was really nauseous today. not sure why. I sometimes get this right before af..

thanks monae and things sounding good for you :thumbup:
I hope so.. I feel like there is more going on this cycle than any other cycle.. Im trying not to get too hopeful or read too much into my symtoms. but Id be so happy if i get my BFP

fxed for you...they always say 3rd time is a charm :winkwink:

At my appointment, they couldn't find the heart beat on the doppler so they did an ultrasound she there she is...kicking and moving around and had a heart beat of 152!! :) My "weekly" visits are done for now, my next visit is a little less than three weeks away ( on the 22nd of this month). That day I'll have my big anatomy scan & than an OB visit. woo hoo.

Great news Ashley always reassuring to see your little bean in action..Afm- Dr appt today went good made some progress 3 cm and cervix is now midline and not posterior yay next appt scheduled for 7/9 to have a bio sono and appt with the Dr and induction scheduled for 7/10 if I don't go into labor before then..felt awful this morning indigestion heartburn and had some morning sickness where I almost lost my breakfast tuck but feeling better now just tryin to relax..

monae-i hope we get bfps together too so we can be bump buddies...all in time I guess. I might just test next week if AF doesn't show.

Ashley-glad to see everything is well. now you get to relax!!

monae-i hope we get bfps together too so we can be bump buddies...all in time I guess. I might just test next week if AF doesn't show.

Ashley-glad to see everything is well. now you get to relax!!
me too that would be so cool. according to FF im supposed to get af on the 9th which is Tuesday . I hope she doesnt show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->