Looking for official TTC buddies!!

your signs are better than mines. I don't really have any signs other than my bbs (boobs) hurt on and off. And that's about it. Cant really say that I am leaking a lot of cm because dh and I have been dtd so many times that I don't know if its just his "soldiers" still coming out after or if its cm.

Ashley- :happydance: so happy for you...... your little princess is healthy and doing well..you must be so rrelieved. ...
Msperry- hope she comes before the induction. .....waiting :hugs:
Coy- How are my 3 princesses doing? Lo must be crawling. .......
Patrice- glad that your job is good and you are happy.Cool hairdo and car.....:dust:
Monae- .:dust:

your signs are better than mines. I don't really have any signs other than my bbs (boobs) hurt on and off. And that's about it. Cant really say that I am leaking a lot of cm because dh and I have been dtd so many times that I don't know if its just his "soldiers" still coming out after or if its cm.
I still have high hopes for both of us. I try not to pay attention to my "symptoms" its hard when i really dont feel good. Im also watching my temps.Im not sure if it I dont know if it means anything but last cycle my temp dropped a lot and it seems like this cycle it has generally stayed elevated

Shradha-Thanks!

Monae-Temp staying elevated is a good thing if you ask me. Once it drops around the time of AF then you should probably expect AF but you never know. Im thinking bfp for you. well fxed its a bfp.

Shradha-Thanks!

Monae-Temp staying elevated is a good thing if you ask me. Once it drops around the time of AF then you should probably expect AF but you never know. Im thinking bfp for you. well fxed its a bfp.

I know that's the key. I just hope it doesn't drop. Evertime I get cramps I get scared that I'm out for this month and af is coming. I hope she stays away

We're going to lock that evil witch up so she don't show just for you :thumbup:

I hope so too and the funny thing is my nipples are doing the same thing. Sensitive and itchy. Don't know why though. But once again Im goingto wait until AF pops up..whenever it does.

I hope so too and the funny thing is my nipples are doing the same thing. Sensitive and itchy. Don't know why though. But once again Im goingto wait until AF pops up..whenever it does.

Me too!! This doesn't usually happen hopefully its a good sign

Monae-I hope so too :thumbup:

AFM, well today is 4th of July! So happy Independence Day to all U.S. residents! Also, AF is suppose to arrive today (based on bcp cycle) but im pretty sure AF will not come. Im going to wait 2 weeks because that will make it 6 weeks AF hasn't shown up so then I will test. I am also going to schedule a doc appt soon so I can go and get checked out to make sure everything is okay for ttc. So we shall see. But no AF as of today so that's a milestone :thumbup: Also, my nipples are STILL SENSITIVE. But I don't know if that means im going to ovulate or what.

Monae-I hope so too :thumbup:

AFM, well today is 4th of July! So happy Independence Day to all U.S. residents! Also, AF is suppose to arrive today (based on bcp cycle) but im pretty sure AF will not come. Im going to wait 2 weeks because that will make it 6 weeks AF hasn't shown up so then I will test. I am also going to schedule a doc appt soon so I can go and get checked out to make sure everything is okay for ttc. So we shall see. But no AF as of today so that's a milestone :thumbup: Also, my nipples are STILL SENSITIVE. But I don't know if that means im going to ovulate or what.
maybe you are getting your BFP.. :thumbup: I had a really high temp today it was 98.04 which is what it was at 1DPO. this has never happen my boobs and nipples are sensitive and im still worried everytime i get cramps trying not to get too hopeful

Monae-Sounding pretty good right now :thumbup: FXed its your bfp in the midst. How many dpo are you now?

Monae-Sounding pretty good right now :thumbup: FXed its your bfp in the midst. How many dpo are you now?
Can you guys look at my charts for the last 2 cycles

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • JUNE 11 CHART 6DPO.png
    JUNE 11 CHART 6DPO.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
monae-your chart is looking pretty good right now. looks like your temps have a stable increase pattern which is higher than your pre-ov temps so that's good. And seeing that 6dpo is still KINDA early..i think the closer to AF the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->