Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Monae, that chart looks amazing! 6dpo is a tad early to be testing, but I got my :bfp: at 9dpo. I'd definitely think about peeing on a stick in a couple of days :haha:

Monae, that chart looks amazing! 6dpo is a tad early to be testing, but I got my :bfp: at 9dpo. I'd definitely think about peeing on a stick in a couple of days :haha:
Thank you I hope that It is enough to get my BFP.. the last 3 cycles my LP has been 9-10 days. so Im definitely trying not to get my hopes up but also hoping to get my BFP.

Monae- Test at 9 DPO - if it's a negative, test at 13 DPO

Monae- Test at 9 DPO - if it's a negative, test at 13 DPO

I'll consider it. Today and last night I had sensitive itchy nipples plus I'm feeling bloated and gassy as well as I've had cramps. Trying not to get too excited but it's hard

GL Monae.

AFM, okay I don't know whats going on but DH and I didn't have sex at all today but we had sex yesterday. Now im pretty sure all his "soldiers" should've been out by now correct? Well if that's the case.....I'VE HAD WEIRD CM! its thick, stretchy, white/clear and in an abundance. Don't know what that means :shrug: Any idea ladies?

GL Monae.

AFM, okay I don't know whats going on but DH and I didn't have sex at all today but we had sex yesterday. Now im pretty sure all his "soldiers" should've been out by now correct? Well if that's the case.....I'VE HAD WEIRD CM! its thick, stretchy, white/clear and in an abundance. Don't know what that means :shrug: Any idea ladies?

Maybe you are getting your BFP:dust:

I hope so. Either that or im ovulating or my body just readjusting from getting off the birth control.

I hope so. Either that or im ovulating or my body just readjusting from getting off the birth control.
I have my fingers crossed for you too. my nipples were sore and itchy yesterday and today. Im losing some hope for this cycle my temp dropped today. Im trying to look at this cycle and last cycle to see if I see a pattern

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • JUne 13 7dpo chart.png
    JUne 13 7dpo chart.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
Ashley- OMG I can't believe you are going to be 20 weeks soon! Things are moving along :winkwink: How are you feeling? Getting your energies?:hugs:

Patrice- hows it girl? Love the pics (few pages back) you look fab!

Monae- checking out your chart...7dpo today? And perfect timing on the bd'ing! Fx'd for you! :thumbup: If I am judging your charts right it looks like you had a super short luteal phase in June which could indicate a LP defect--like a hormone imbalance so maybe need to boost with some progesterone cream? I know Laura used it (If I remember correctly) and had good results, e.g. Xander :haha: I agree with Emma and Ashley, its too early to test, I'd wait between 9-11 dpo with FRER.

Shradha- hiya! How's that little man?

AFM- meh :haha: Last night my neighbors were stupid and fileld garbage bags with gasoline, tied a fuse to it, set it in middle of the road and lit it on fire :roll: heheh....they didn't see the three (3!!) cop cars rolling up silently with their lights of...UNTIL the bomb went off, :rofl: They got in trouble, heheh...SoOOooo loud those bombs! Ahh! Poor Aeryn had trouble sleeping. Anyways, yesterday I cleaned my back yard, patched up my hoses, got mys prinkler system working again....today it's school. I am taking Spanish (yikes!) I think it is valuable asset to getting a good job these days. Fx'd ladies! :dust:

Coy has a good point. I also used progesterone cream and the first cycle I applied it I conceived!

Your neighbours sound as pleasant as ever by the way :roll:

Coy - OMG I KNOW!!! Yes...so odd!! Everything looks great so far and honestly, since last week I've had TONS more energy and I don't feel as crappy!!

Progesterone got me my Xander and hopefully another beanie some point some. I use a brand called napro.

Joys of the second tri Ashley! Enjoy it!

You'd have to look around online I think. Another lady from this thread, Steph, sent me hers after she'd conceived her son so I never actually bought any myself.

Coy-Glad your neighbors finally got in trouble for something. Complete idiots I say.

Monae-7dpo..hmm maybe implantation dip...it is around the right timing you never know. And im with the ladies...progesterone cream should help with you :thumbup:

AFM, well today I am going to schedule a doc appt. Hopefully I can get in asap. Also, dh and I are going to the pet store to look around. And today I went into work but now I am back home. DH and I dtd yesterday and none of his soldiers came out so I don't know if that means im ovulating or something. Also my nipples are still sensitive and get erect most of the time :shrug: Hopefully I can finally get some answers soon. Also, dh said his deployment will be in June of next year so if we do conceive soon, he will be here for the pregnancy, labor and delivery, and also a few months of the baby being here so that's good. Let's just see if we do conceive.

Here's a link to the one I get.

https://www.progesteronetherapy.com/progesterone-cream.html#axzz2YCVANi7E

I order 3 at a time. You use it from when ovulation has been confirmed by a temp increase. If AF arrives stop but if not its best to keep using it well into the 1st tri.

Sorry Coy, didn't say hello! It's great to hear from you. Your neighbours really scare me I have to say! Wow on learning Spanish!! Did you start that job you mentioned before?

Patrice - that's great DH will be around if you conceive soon. I recon you need to do some consistent temping to find out what's going on and hopefully have a better idea when you o this time.

i was going to wait until the next cycle to start temping again

WAIT! I've got extra progesterone!! They are vaginal insert kinds you put in the morning and wear a pad cause it'll leak through the day (icky i know) but I was just going to toss them. Monae, if you want them let me know! I'm in Utah here so shipping for Florida wouldn't be hard.

WAIT! I've got extra progesterone!! They are vaginal insert kinds you put in the morning and wear a pad cause it'll leak through the day (icky i know) but I was just going to toss them. Monae, if you want them let me know! I'm in Utah here so shipping for Florida wouldn't be hard.
Thank You Id love them!!!!

Well oddly even cm is drying up so im pretty sure I have o'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->