Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Thanks Monae. I have a doc apt on Tuesday so hopefully I get some answers.

Im excited to find out what your temp will look like.

I think I'm out. I woke up with really sore boobs so I thought my temp would rise. It dropped lower than yesterday . I guess af is on her way

Monae-Its not over until AF shows..you would be surprised how you can still get a bfp. FXed for you.

AFM, thought I would never have a cycle longer than 26 days for awhile now but currently is cd28 for me. I got my doc appt on Tuesday at 2:30pm :happydance: So hopefully I get some answers. Also, my nipples are super sensitive still :shrug: And my cm looks like its drying up. DH's "soldiers" is the only thing that comes out and that's about it. So maybe AF is on her way :shrug: But im patient enough to see whats going on.

Hope you both get your :bfp:..........
Msperry- how are you????
Ashley- I am so happy....you and your dh must be very waiting.... bump pics.....

Coy- poor baby....... your neighbours are devils:growlmad:......
Shresh is doing good. I am going to my hometown. .. kerala..gods own country. There we will have rice ceremony for shresh but I will start solids only in August. Its wonderful to seee him growing.......

1002087_10152956830865268_2133718758_n.jpg

This is me recently playing around with my webcam. :haha:

1044273_10152956850300268_1669630200_n.jpg

This is a bump picture of this pregnancy at 16 weeks and 6 days.:cloud9::cloud9:

You have a lovely bump Ashley! It looks similar to mine actually, all girl :)

How is everyone?

AFM, well it looks like my body maybe back to normal seeing that im getting close to my normal cycles :thumbup: Now I have finally realized that the sensitive nipples are an effect when you stop taking birth control pills. Of course, I had to google it right :haha: Which I had a feeling because I took a test a few days ago and it was a bfn but I was still having sensitive nipples so I put it to the bcps. Im happy that I have my doc appt. tomorrow too. I'm going in because I noticed that I have this bulge that is on my left ovary/pubic area side. And when I cough, sneeze or stand etc, I get sharp pains or cramps and I don't know what's going on. Hopefully, its nothing major and its just something can be easily fixed :thumbup: Today, dh and I have been spending time together and we both go into work soon. Good thing im only going in for 3 hrs today. I plan on testing again next week Thursday (the 18th) just in case I did ov a few days ago. All in all..everything is going good..no complaints.

Thanks Ashley! I hope so too. I think 3 years of waiting will produce some good news eventually.

How is everyone?

AFM, well it looks like my body maybe back to normal seeing that im getting close to my normal cycles :thumbup: Now I have finally realized that the sensitive nipples are an effect when you stop taking birth control pills. Of course, I had to google it right :haha: Which I had a feeling because I took a test a few days ago and it was a bfn but I was still having sensitive nipples so I put it to the bcps. Im happy that I have my doc appt. tomorrow too. I'm going in because I noticed that I have this bulge that is on my left ovary/pubic area side. And when I cough, sneeze or stand etc, I get sharp pains or cramps and I don't know what's going on. Hopefully, its nothing major and its just something can be easily fixed :thumbup: Today, dh and I have been spending time together and we both go into work soon. Good thing im only going in for 3 hrs today. I plan on testing again next week Thursday (the 18th) just in case I did ov a few days ago. All in all..everything is going good..no complaints.
I hope you get your BFP soon... :witch: got me today :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->