Looking for official TTC buddies!!

monae-booo that the evil witch showed her face. maybe im next.

Ashley-yeah you're right. I guess the ladies are busy with the LOs

Well today is officially my last ob spot with the Dr before induction tomorrow morning hope when I go she says I've made more progress I think I probably have feeling more and more pressure in my pelic area and oh wow this morning had one of my hardest contractions yet ouch it actually hurt and seemed like it lasted forever I know it had to of lasted at least a minute now just relaxing in bed wondering if ill,have anymore or if I should try and go back to sleep idk..hope all is well ladies

Msperry - That is SO exciting!!! I am so excited for you! Please update us on what the doctor says & than update with pictures of the baby! :cloud9::hugs::cloud9:

Msperry- waiting for some good news....come on baby.....we all want to meet you...

Ashley- you are one gorgeous lady...cute bump.....
Monae... boo to AF
Patrice...fingers crossed

I hope your princess arrives quickly msperry. Excited for your news!

Beautiful bump Ashley. I agree with Emma, it is all girl, nice and high.

cant wait for exciting news msperry!!!!!

AFM, im cd31 today. And I had my doc apt which went well but got bad news. Well I found out that the bulge is a hernia and I have to have surgery :nope: Also, they were saying that they wouldn't recommend me doing the surgery while pregnant because it can lead to miscarriage :cry: So right now I got to wait and see when my surgery will be scheduled. Also, she wants me to start taking prenatal vitamins asap which she prescribed me. She does want me to start trying asap but of course once they figure out the whole surgery thing. So now I might just go back on the bc until the surgery because I don't want to have to end up with a miscarriage but I don't know yet because there is a possibility where it wont cause a miscarriage. Plus, its just a small incision and where the hernia is located...it shouldn't affect a pregnancy if I did end up pregnant. But we shall see.

cant wait for exciting news msperry!!!!!

AFM, im cd31 today. And I had my doc apt which went well but got bad news. Well I found out that the bulge is a hernia and I have to have surgery :nope: Also, they were saying that they wouldn't recommend me doing the surgery while pregnant because it can lead to miscarriage :cry: So right now I got to wait and see when my surgery will be scheduled. Also, she wants me to start taking prenatal vitamins asap which she prescribed me. She does want me to start trying asap but of course once they figure out the whole surgery thing. So now I might just go back on the bc until the surgery because I don't want to have to end up with a miscarriage but I don't know yet because there is a possibility where it wont cause a miscarriage. Plus, its just a small incision and where the hernia is located...it shouldn't affect a pregnancy if I did end up pregnant. But we shall see.
OMG i hope you start feeling better and can get your BFP

Thanks Monae. Since the hernia isn't that serious...they don't see it as an emergency surgery so I just have to wait until they contact me about scheduling dates but they want me to ttc and she gave me prenatal vitamins.

Thanks Monae. Since the hernia isn't that serious...they don't see it as an emergency surgery so I just have to wait until they contact me about scheduling dates but they want me to ttc and she gave me prenatal vitamins.

That's good hopefully you get your BFP

I hope so too. Im going to start the prenatal vitamins tomorrow. Hopefully something happens

I got 5 more days before AF suppose to come like normal so we'll see.

Oh Patrice. You poor thing. If I were you I'd stop TTC until you've had the op. we've both know how devasting miscarriages are. I'd just push to get the op done soon.

So cd1 for me too. We were doing the relaxed approach but not any more. My monitor has been dusted off, the thermomter is out. We're throwing everything at it!

Thanks Laura.

Im going to talk to DH and we are going to decide what to do. She told me at this point in time...the hernia is not an emergency issue which I thought would require immediate surgery but no. She said that she will talk to her husband (which by the way happens to be the ONLY surgeon in the WHOLE hospital :dohh: ) And she said she will see what he says about it..surgery wise etc. I spoke to my parents today also and my mom had the same operation which she said is a small incision and its nothing serious and my dad explained the WHOLE procedure (forgot my dad was a combat medic in the U.S. Army :dohh: ) So im more relaxed. Im just ready for kids. Every time I take a step forward..I have to go 10 steps back and time isn't really on our side because dh will be very busy and Im not trying to wait 5 years (his contract for sea duty ends meaning no more deployments) to try for children. So once again back to waiting ONCE again. Ugh this really gets me upset because I want children soooo bad and it seems like it will be forever for it to happen...IF it happens. And it makes me sad seeing people that can easily get pregnant or walking around pregnant or with their kids. I see how DH gets when he is around children or sees a dad with his child and I just want to give him his own. Sorry for the rant ladies but I just feel so low at this point. It feels like im trying but im not going anywhere at all :nope: Oh and 1 more thing...they told me it can take months or more before I can even have the surgery because its not an emergency situation at this point so I have no clue when im even going to get the surgery ugh...military life.

Well update was supposed to check into the hospital this morning at 6 am for induction but right now labor and delivery is full so I'm on stand by the hospital is supposed to call me when they have a room so hopefully ill check in today by noon..also last night got up for one of my many bathroom trips and somehow chipped the corner of my front tooth..really want to go to my dentist and get it fixed but don't know if ill have time or if they will be able to work me in but it looks horrible to me even though hubby says its not bad still don't even know how it happened ugh not having a great morning so far hopefully it gets better

Hope you get in soon msperry!!

AFM, I am cd32 and only 3 days away from my normal AF cycle. After much brainstorming and talking to DH. He wants to continue ttc. We know that I wont get the surgery until next year or so and by then we are hoping to atleast have one child. The doc also gave me the go ahead as scheduling for the surgery is going to "take time" and her husband is the only surgeon in the hospital. So now DH is really on board on trying to have kids. Kids are now his first priority and he also is thinking about getting his sperm count checked to see if he is okay :thumbup: I asked him what about the deployment etc and he said forget every excuse that he had and we are just going to just do it :happydance: Now I did start taking birth control yesterday and today because I thought he wouldn't want to try so he told me to stop taking the pills and we are just going to try. So im going to start temping..even though it is late in my cycle to do so. Im just going to temp until AF shows. If she shows which im hoping she's not. I don't think my body has fully adjusted yet because my nipples are still sensitive. Oh well we shall see whats in store for us. I started taking the prenatals today :thumbup:

Hope you get in soon msperry!!

AFM, I am cd32 and only 3 days away from my normal AF cycle. After much brainstorming and talking to DH. He wants to continue ttc. We know that I wont get the surgery until next year or so and by then we are hoping to atleast have one child. The doc also gave me the go ahead as scheduling for the surgery is going to "take time" and her husband is the only surgeon in the hospital. So now DH is really on board on trying to have kids. Kids are now his first priority and he also is thinking about getting his sperm count checked to see if he is okay :thumbup: I asked him what about the deployment etc and he said forget every excuse that he had and we are just going to just do it :happydance: Now I did start taking birth control yesterday and today because I thought he wouldn't want to try so he told me to stop taking the pills and we are just going to try. So im going to start temping..even though it is late in my cycle to do so. Im just going to temp until AF shows. If she shows which im hoping she's not. I don't think my body has fully adjusted yet because my nipples are still sensitive. Oh well we shall see whats in store for us. I started taking the prenatals today :thumbup:
Good luck. I hope we get our BFPs soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->