Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura-Yes I know im happy too.

Shradha-A hernia is a hole in the muscle wall.

AFM, today was my last day of work before I am away for 6 weeks. Tomorrow, I go in for surgery at 6:30am. Glad I will have DH there with me. This morning will using the bathroom, I think I seen pinkish spotting but not sure because the lighting here sucks and plays with your eyes so it could've been normal. But at work I thought it looked a little pink also but once again I wasn't sure because the second wipe was clear so who knows. I suppose to take a pregnancy test with them tomorrow but if it was anyway possible that I ended up pregnant right now and I just implanted and that was IB then it wouldn't come up on a test. But im not sure as of right now if it was pink or not. Just got to wait it out today and see if I see it again. Also, I have been getting cramps around my right ovary side...maybe ov who knows. Just want to wait until AF arrives to start temping etc since im already 37 days into my cycle. Im a little nervous about tomorrow but I mean who wouldn't be once they hear surgery. I cant wait to come back home tomorrow so I can relax and recovery. To me, this is one step closer to getting my bfp. The nurse told me I could start having intercourse unprotected (I told her we want to get pregnant) around 2 weeks after surgery without causing any harm. But I think I will wait a little longer. Hoping DH can though :haha: So excited btu nervous about tomorrow.

You need to take the vitamin b complex throughout your cycle to build up the levels on your body. It needs to be the 100 complex too. I also take a specific TTC multi vitamin and royal jelly. DH takes a TTC multi vitamin for men, omega 3 oil and maca.

Ashley - I meant to say how awful you were treated at your scan. I would have been majorly pissed off. So glad you had a lovely a & e Dr and alls looking good. Penny's a little rebel all ready!
I got Super B complex is that what I need

update: Well I just went to the bathroom and there was DEFINITELY pink, even a super tiny red dot on the tp. Some im definitely have spotting because after 2 wipes..you couldn't see anything. So I don't if this is AF or IB. But we just got to wait it out and see. Im going to give it a couple of days before deciding to testing again. It would be just my luck I end up with a bfp :haha: But we shall see.

Hey my British friends, are you on Royal baby watch or do you not care? LOL As an American I don't care because that baby won't ever be my county's Queen or King. I see it on the national news but I don't know many Americans that are on edge. I must say though that Kate Middleton is stunningly gorgeous. Is she a princess? I've heard her title is Dutchess but I always assumed she would be a princess after she married Prince William.

Also, since they are apart of the Church of England, my guess is that King Henry VII would be proud. Although he seemed like a total player, kind of a jerk. Beheading two wives and divorcing two others, out of the six he had. tsk tsk.

Queen Elizabeth II is getting older but she's had a really good reign. Prince Charles just rubs me the wrong way. Something about him...and I never hear about the other Princes, Queen Elizabeth II's other male heirs. Are they not as important?

Btw, Prince Harry is hot. Just saying. :)

update: Well I just went to the bathroom and there was DEFINITELY pink, even a super tiny red dot on the tp. Some im definitely have spotting because after 2 wipes..you couldn't see anything. So I don't if this is AF or IB. But we just got to wait it out and see. Im going to give it a couple of days before deciding to testing again. It would be just my luck I end up with a bfp :haha: But we shall see.
You know what about 2 minutes before I read this i was just thinking about you and I said to myself what if she is already pregnant? I really hope this is your BFP. I am so excited for you!!!

I'm interested Ashley. I've always had an interest though as I was born in the same year as William and Kate so always been on the same path through school, marriage and now kids. I really like the Royal family. In the UK we hear about all of them. Prince Edward was actually at a charity event in Leicester recently. Princess Anne's daughter Zara Phillips has just announced her first pregnancy. Zara and Princess Anne are big in the Equestrian world. Both winning medals.

Kate is a Duchess as Prince William was awarded the title of Duke of Cambridge on their wedding day. A dukedom is the hugest rank in British peerage. You could in theory still refer to Kate as Princess Kate but it wouldn't technically be correct.

Kate really is beautiful. I saw both Kate and the Queen last year when they visited Leicester as part of the jubilee. The Queen looks incredably well too considering her age. I think she's got another 5 years in her as reigning monarch at least! Her Husband however hasn't been too well and I do wonder how much more we'll see of him in the public eye.

I lot of the historical Kings were jerks Ashley!!

If you don't mind me asking, what is a julibee?

That's so interesting, I hardly ever hear anything about anyone besides Charles, Camillia, Kate, William, Harry & Queen Elizabeth. DH and I were talking about how someday we really want to go to Europe and do traveling and learn more about monarchies. Such rich history in the UK. It feels like I'm missing something :) In away, I wish we as American's had something special like that - a tradition that can be traced down years and years but alas, we don't.

But I guess America being a newer country at only 237 years old, our tradition is with George Washington, Thomas Edison, etc. Starting the country and wanting to get away from the monarchy system and to separate America from Great Britain. In someways I wish we were still apart of Great Britain as some parts of Canada is, and how Queen Elizabeth II is their queen. Instead have President Obama.... can't wait for his term to come to an end.

I've been thinking about how I really want to get a DNA test done that shows exactly what part of the world you are from.

The jubilee last year was the celebration of the queens 60th year on the throne. It was really good actually. Lots of things going on around the country. It was a very momentous years for us Brits with that and the Olympics. Makes me proud to be British and Xanders year of birth even more significant.

Given your interest in us Brits I would expect you to have some British heritage! It's funny as my sister has always had this weird connection with London. She feels really at home there which for someone with anxiety, particularly for crowds and busy places is surprising. Her Dad is from London so we put it down to her genes, then my mum did some research on our family tree and found out her side is also originally from London so Lisa has it in all of her genes! I have a love for beaches and the sea so I wonder if on my Dads side there's some coastal connection!

Oh and I'd add I like having a monarchy simply to override our idiotic government. It fills me with fear the thought of only having them. That said our queen is very down to earth and talks a lot of sense, not all monarchy's are so good.

It's true Laura, that's why America has made so many political mistakes and still has a lot of political messes. We have a lot of these rich political jerks that are in office, only to support their own agenda or biggest financial contributors. Having a mixture of both is probably a wonderful balance.

Hello ladies!

Monae-We are cycle buddies again :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd2 today. AF decided to come the day of the surgery. But the surgery went well. I been home since yesterday and DH has been taking care of me. Im feeling a little better but still sore. I will be on here from time to time but not as often because im trying to recover.

Went to Lowe's and got paint paper colors to put on my wall and debate what colors I am going to use for Penelope's room. I'm so excited :D I hope i'm not jinxing myself!!

Hello ladies!

Monae-We are cycle buddies again :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd2 today. AF decided to come the day of the surgery. But the surgery went well. I been home since yesterday and DH has been taking care of me. Im feeling a little better but still sore. I will be on here from time to time but not as often because im trying to recover.
Im glad but also sad you didnt get your BFP. Hopefully we will get it soon. do you guys know if low testosterone affects your ability to conceive

Ashley-I don't think you are jinxing yourself. Celebrate and enjoy that you are having a baby :hugs:

Monae-Thanks. At first I was thinking that I would be sad if AF came but im actually happy because now I can temp and also I was worried about being pregnant and having this surgery so everything happened for a reason. About low testosterone level...im not sure. If it is low then maybe it can affect it a little but im not sure.

Ashley-I don't think you are jinxing yourself. Celebrate and enjoy that you are having a baby :hugs:

Monae-Thanks. At first I was thinking that I would be sad if AF came but im actually happy because now I can temp and also I was worried about being pregnant and having this surgery so everything happened for a reason. About low testosterone level...im not sure. If it is low then maybe it can affect it a little but im not sure.
My husband has low testosterone and they gave him cream. he said he read online that it can affect your sperm count

Ashley- dont worry...Pene is doing good. Just enjoy the mommy!!!
Patrice & Monae- hope this month you get your bpf

Today I am going to my hometown for shresh rice ceremony...will be back on 31st...

Ashley- dont worry...Pene is doing good. Just enjoy the mommy!!!
Patrice & Monae- hope this month you get your bpf

Today I am going to my hometown for shresh rice ceremony...will be back on 31st...
me too not sure though because we just found out dh has low testosterone and we are waiting for the insurance company to approve his meds for that.if not this month hopefully next month

I go to my anatomy scan in TWO hours!!!!!!!! Can you believe I'm already this far into my pregnancy? Feels like my pregnancy is going by pretty darn fast!! I'm super nervous but excited too. Lots of mixed emotions!

It's speeding by Ashley! Enjoy seeing your little lady on screen again :)

Anatomy scan went well! I am 19 W 4 D but she is measuring 19 w 6 days to 20 W 0 D. Nothing grew between the legs, so we are 100% having a LITTLE GIRL and couldn't be more thrilled! Everything looked fantastic and she looked healthy. A heart rate of 146. We got to see her get angry and make a little made squishy face when we tried to get her to move. We didn't get good pictures and it was hard for the sonographer & doctor to get a good look (but eventually did) because the entire time she was tummy down onto the placenta, face buried into it, knees and arms tucked under her belly with her butt up in the air. Sonographer said she's going to be one of those little snuggle babies that'll cuddle with you with their back arched and butt sticking out! SO CUTE! Placenta Previa is now gone, but it's still close to the cervix (1.2 cm). My high-risk doctor still wants to me to take lovenox injections to ensure everything still goes smoothly. Currently having a major Crohn's flare up and still spotting, but dr thinks that's due to the placenta location. We didn't get good pictures or a side profile because everytime we tried to move her she'd make a mad face and go right back to that position. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->