Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Wonderful news Ashley. She sounds adorable :cloud9:

We have a new king to be! I predicted boy too! I'm convinced he'll be called Alexander!!

yay to the future king!

...lucky ass kid. LOL

I would love for them to name him a great name like Alexander. I love that name.

King Alexander has a gorgeous ring to it.

Glad everything went well Ashley!!

Laura-Heard the news of the Dutchess finally giving birth.

AFM, im on cd7. AF left the building yesterday and DH and I celebrated by dtd. It has been awhile since we have been able to dtd since I had a double whammy which was the surgery and AF. But I am glad to say that 6 days post surgery and im almost back to normal. I am able to dance around to a certain extent and im able to walk and drive etc. Im back to doing my normal routine. I am still a little sore but other than that I am fine. I have been taking my prenatal vitamins and I plan on going to see the ob/gyn while dh is away on his detachment aug. 7th-23rd. So I can get all the things I need done so I can be ready for when he comes back :thumbup: Also, I have my apt to speak with the college advisor tomorrow at 3pm so school is moving along :thumbup: My friend also is moving up here sooner than later which is great because now I don't have to feel alone when DH leaves for his deployment next year and I will have a school buddy :happydance: I have started temping so you ladies can keep up with my cycles via the chart in my siggy because as you can see. I don't be on as much as I use to be. Now Im feeling good and because of that...I did my own hair. 6 hours to do it myself but I have completed it. I did it yesterday.

I find it interesting in the very same month, American's celebrate the fact we are American and "proud to be free" and light off fire works and fire shows in celebration that we are separate from Great Britain and not under the monarchy but yet when a royal has a baby we are all like YAY!!!!!!! Americans do not have the history that those in Great Britain do so they have a legitimate reason to celebrate and the birth! We Americans are just obsessed with anyone "rich and famous". LOL

If you didn't know, I had my anatomy scan and everything went fantastic!!

AFM, its cd8 today and im feeling good. I called my doc today so I can get a referral to see an ob/gyn. Im finally making the moves to better my health and finally get all the problems fixed so we can have our baby. Since im going to be out of work for the next 5 weeks, Im using this time to take care of myself since I have the time. Between school and going back and forth to the docs, Im pretty sure I will be a busy bee for now. Well that's it for me...no real update other than that.

No real update here either, just popping in to say hello to everyone!

It's nice that they've gone with something a little different I think... the majority of the public had guessed George but I don't know anyone who said Louis.

I thought perhaps they wouldn't have gone for it because it was such a popular choice. I think though, out of the small choice they had, it was one of the best. Apparently it had to be a previous Kings name.

Laura - I see on your ticker you are ovulation today. Better get busy ;) hhehehe

I need to update my ticker actually as it was the day before. We covered our bases really well, then I got tonsilitus!! :dohh: I've had a fever for the past 3 nights so I'm quite sure most of the spermy will have been killed off....bugger!!

I need to update my ticker actually as it was the day before. We covered our bases really well, then I got tonsilitus!! :dohh: I've had a fever for the past 3 nights so I'm quite sure most of the spermy will have been killed off....bugger!!

Oh noo!!! :cry: What a waste of effort LOL. Taking off the clothes and all that... :haha: Next cycle! I hope you get a BFP soon so we can be pregnant "together" lol.

Monae, Patrice & Laura one of you has to get a BFP. I'm lonely being the only pregnant one lol

hiya ladies! Just popping on real quick...

Ashley- omg I can't believe you are 20 weeks!!!! Growing sooOOoo fast! :cloud9:

Laura- nuts for tonsillitis!

Patrice- how are you?

That would be brilliant!!

Secretly I hope my body has just killed the boy sperm off :rofl:

Ashley-don't worry im trying my best :haha:

Laura-Hope you feel better. And killed off the boy sperm :haha: Funny.

Coy-Im doing fine and you?

AFM, im cd10 today and still taking my temps. Its in the stable 97s which is good so far. I have my follow up appt. with the surgeon on the Aug. 5th and I also have my appt. with my primary doc on Aug. 7th because she wants me to come in so we can discuss fertility issues and work from there because she knows I want to get pregnant :thumbup: She has really been very helpful throughout this process. She wants me to get pregnant and she told me she rather have me wait until the hernia repair surgery before ttc so now that its done...now its time for me to go see her. I have realized that on Aug. 7th, DH is going away on his detachment and will be gone from Aug. 7th to Aug. 23rd so most likely this cycle will lead to AF which is okay for me. Atleast I can spend time preparing my body. Also, I think the earliest I will ov (FF told me) is Aug. 8th but we shall see. So everything is going well. Oh and big news...my friend is moving up here on August 18th and will be staying with us :happydance: So now I wont be alone and she said once I get pregnant and have the baby...she will help dh and I out whenever I need help like if I get pregnant and he has to go away on deployment etc :thumbup: So everything is going to work out quite well now. And also her boyfriend is stationed at the Everett, Washington base which isn't that far maybe an hour drive from us. So it all works out for all of us. I have my advisor appt. on Aug. 12th so I can sign up for classes so I can start school and also I start back work after Aug. 27th which happens to be my parents anniversary. Speaking of anniversary..today makes 4 yrs that DH and I have been married :cloud9: Well that's it for now.

Monae, Patrice & Laura one of you has to get a BFP. I'm lonely being the only pregnant one lol
I was unable to bd this cycle. we were waiting for dh to get his meds for low testosterone to get approved. so hopefully in August

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->