Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies just dropping in to see how everyone is doing..not sure how long its been but Ariana is doing well 2 weeks old today weight 8 lbs 5 oz. From 7 lb 12 oz at birth and has grown almost an inch so far..breastfeeding is going good didn't know if I was gonna make it past the engorged part but after 3 days of pain I made it through and now nursing is pretty easy..hope all is well

Monae-hoping we get our bfps together :thumbup: I know im going to be out this cycle so hoping for September maybe.

msperry-cant believe she is 2 weeks already?! Time flies.

Monae-hoping we get our bfps together :thumbup: I know im going to be out this cycle so hoping for September maybe.

msperry-cant believe she is 2 weeks already?! Time flies.
I know me too..I also started going back to the gym so hopefully that will help me get my BFP

Msperry, I'm another one that can't believe your daughter is already two weeks old! I cannot believe it! It seemed just yesterday you announced her birth. Congratulations again!!

Out of curiosity, am I the only one here who feels like my pregnancy is seriously wizzing by? I mean, I'm already 20 weeks...holy crap!

Monae-thats good. congrats to you on working out..im pretty sure you will get your bfp in no time :hugs:

Ashley-Yes your pregnancy is flying on by. Almost time for you to give birth in no time :haha:

AFM, im on cd11 currently and DH just made me laugh today. Sooo this cycle, we haven't really dtd as much because of the whole surgery. But now since I am better, we have been dtd. So this is how the conversation went:

DH: are you ovulating because you have a lot of discharge (that's what he calls it)
Me: (laughs) I don't think so.
DH: well we need to have more sex because if you want a baby..you better start having sex with me every day.
Me: You just want more sex.
DH: okay that too (laughs)

Only my dh I tell you. So now, we are cleaning out the 2nd bedroom for my friend to move in. And also, I have applied for another job so hopefully that comes through because I need more hours.

how are you ladies?

AFM, im cd12 and as you can tell by my chart...my temp dropped significantly. Since last night, I was having pain in my left ovary which is a first because every time I talked about ovary pain...it was always the right ovary. So I guess its a good sign. Hoping that means that the left ovary is finally working :thumbup: But yes, last night I started having sharp pains in my left ovary and now this morning, I took my temp and it was a big difference. DH and I dtd yesterday and pretty sure we are going to dtd today :haha: So if this is ovulation..we have our bases covered. Well that's it for now.

how are you ladies?

AFM, im cd12 and as you can tell by my chart...my temp dropped significantly. Since last night, I was having pain in my left ovary which is a first because every time I talked about ovary pain...it was always the right ovary. So I guess its a good sign. Hoping that means that the left ovary is finally working :thumbup: But yes, last night I started having sharp pains in my left ovary and now this morning, I took my temp and it was a big difference. DH and I dtd yesterday and pretty sure we are going to dtd today :haha: So if this is ovulation..we have our bases covered. Well that's it for now.
Im doing pretty good. getting ready for af to show up. Im really hoping to get my BFP soon. I did get a psychic reading out of curiosity and was told I would conceive in Dec-Jan. I hope they are right or that its sooner

Monae-I hope so too :thumbup:

AFM, its cd13 today and my temp only went up a little. I think im probably still in the pre-ov phase. Which is no problem. I would love to ovulate before dh goes off on his detachment next week so atleast by the time he comes back, we would either have a bfp or af. So we all shall see.

My body is crap. I'm pretty sure I ovulated but my post o temps are rubbish (the high ones are actually when I had a fever with tonsilitus) 36.4 today anything .4 is a bad number as its between my pre o and post O temps. I suspect it'll be a short LP with too low temps leading to AF this cycle. It all suggests low progesterone however I'm using progesterone cream and taking every vitamin I know of to lengthen it (which I've been taking for 6 months!) I don't know what to do from here :(

I hope you o soon Patrice. It would be great if DH came back to a bfp. Is he enjoying the navy?

Monae, hope all works out with your DH and you gr your bfp before dec/jan.

Ashley - I think your pregnancy was slow to 16 weeks, I was literally praying for you everyday up then that it all went well. Since then its flown by!!

I hope you o soon Patrice. It would be great if DH came back to a bfp. Is he enjoying the navy?

Monae, hope all works out with your DH and you gr your bfp before dec/jan.

Ashley - I think your pregnancy was slow to 16 weeks, I was literally praying for you everyday up then that it all went well. Since then its flown by!!
Thank you me too. It would be nice to get it in October since that is my 4 year anniversary

Laura-I hope your temps are just being rubbish because you were ill and hopefully they get back to where they need to be :hugs: As for dh, he loves the navy which is great. And im hoping I ov soon too but if not ...there's always next month. Im hoping to atleast get a bfp by either of our birthdays (September and December). So we shall see what happens for us.

Monae-Happy early anniversary and I hope you get your bfp soon myself. Maybe you might conceive on your anniversary :thumbup:

AFM, im cd14 today and im almost half way through my cycle already. My temp is rising but it is still lower than the 3 or 4 temps I had after AF ended. I don't know if im gearing up for ovulation and its slowly going to happen or if im just going through the pre ov temps and this is just my normal temps before the actual ov. Hoping something happens before my doc appt. next week though. So atleast I can tell her if im o'ing or not. And we work from there. Im hoping to atleast ov and dh and I get a bfp from it but time will tell. DH and I had a long talk about children which was well needed I must say. DH told me that he really wants children and that there is nothing that's standing in our way from trying to get pregnant now. He is not making any excuses, he is not going to tell me to wait, he wants kids with me just as bad as I want children with him so he is definitely ready mentally. And that made me happy because I always felt like it was just me trying by myself but now he asks about how my temps look, do it looks like im ovulating, he lets me know if "inside" feels "different" or not....its like we are both communicating and are finally working together and Im happy about that now. So hoping a bfp comes. Whether its this cycle or me having to go through the medical team to get one...a bfp will come our way because we are ready for our little Navy Brats :haha:

Laura-I hope your temps are just being rubbish because you were ill and hopefully they get back to where they need to be :hugs: As for dh, he loves the navy which is great. And im hoping I ov soon too but if not ...there's always next month. Im hoping to atleast get a bfp by either of our birthdays (September and December). So we shall see what happens for us.

Monae-Happy early anniversary and I hope you get your bfp soon myself. Maybe you might conceive on your anniversary :thumbup:

AFM, im cd14 today and im almost half way through my cycle already. My temp is rising but it is still lower than the 3 or 4 temps I had after AF ended. I don't know if im gearing up for ovulation and its slowly going to happen or if im just going through the pre ov temps and this is just my normal temps before the actual ov. Hoping something happens before my doc appt. next week though. So atleast I can tell her if im o'ing or not. And we work from there. Im hoping to atleast ov and dh and I get a bfp from it but time will tell. DH and I had a long talk about children which was well needed I must say. DH told me that he really wants children and that there is nothing that's standing in our way from trying to get pregnant now. He is not making any excuses, he is not going to tell me to wait, he wants kids with me just as bad as I want children with him so he is definitely ready mentally. And that made me happy because I always felt like it was just me trying by myself but now he asks about how my temps look, do it looks like im ovulating, he lets me know if "inside" feels "different" or not....its like we are both communicating and are finally working together and Im happy about that now. So hoping a bfp comes. Whether its this cycle or me having to go through the medical team to get one...a bfp will come our way because we are ready for our little Navy Brats :haha:
Thank you. Im hoping we get our bfp before our anniversary

I hope so too!!!! It would be great for us to be bump buddies!

Monae-Same here. I think our patience will come to success soon. We both hoping rather sooner than later :hugs:

Nothing really to update here! Made lots of jam today. lol.
I have really bad heartburn :( So I can't eat any plums. lol

Ashley-hope the heartburn goes away.

Monae-Im confident too. If it happened in December (my birth month) then I will give birth in September (DH's birth month).

AFM, im cd15 today which means, hopefully, im half way through my cycle :thumbup: Well, my temp is rising that for sure. So maybe yesterday was ov day for me but we shall see. We dtd yesterday and I think 2-3 days ag oso hoping if I did ov, it was right timing. Also, dtd this morning and cm was very egg whitish. Was VERY stretchy and even DH noticed. Never had eggwhite cm like that before. Well I actually never had it at all. Even after dtd , (tmi alert) when dh pulled out..it kind of stretched onto him and wouldn't break which was weird because that never happened before. Usually, it just leaks out. So maybe SOMETHING is going on and maybe it did take the hernia repair surgery to be done so now my LEFT ovary can work properly. Who knows?! But im hoping good comes out of this. I have been applying for jobs so should here from them by Thursday. Also, I got my follow up appt. with the surgeon on Monday and my fertility issue consultation with my primary doc on that following Wednesday. And Wednesday is the day DH leaves to go on his detachment for a couple weeks. Also, I talk with the school and everything this Friday so I should be starting school next week :thumbup: So im going to be a busy camper. I don't know if I told you ladies but since the school that has my ultrasound program is a 2 hr drive away :wacko: I have decided to go with the military spouse program and sign up with a school affiliated with them and get my certification in medical coding and billing which only take a few months to get and once im done with the certification, they will help me find a job when I graduate :thumbup: So it all works out and once I am done with that certification, Im going to go back and become certified as a pharmacy technician so im going to be rounded in the medical field until I can go to a school that is closer and has my ultrasound program so Im going to be busy. This works out for me because if I do get pregnant, I can still get all the certifications I need BEFORE the baby is born :thumbup: Well, that's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->