Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I hope you're right and O soon Patrice. Are you going to use an opk? I quite fancied training in ultra sound however in the UK it's really hard to get into. You need a degree before getting on the course and there's only a couple of courses in the country.

That's not fair being unable to eat any of those yummy plums Ashley!!

Afm - possible symptoms, prob all in my head given how unlikely it is we'll conceive this month!

A little dizziness, some wind/bloatedness and some constipation.

Laura-Actually we have decided to just try temping for now until I go to my doc and go from there. And hoping you get a bfp!!!!!

Ashley-hope the heartburn goes away.

Monae-Im confident too. If it happened in December (my birth month) then I will give birth in September (DH's birth month).

AFM, im cd15 today which means, hopefully, im half way through my cycle :thumbup: Well, my temp is rising that for sure. So maybe yesterday was ov day for me but we shall see. We dtd yesterday and I think 2-3 days ag oso hoping if I did ov, it was right timing. Also, dtd this morning and cm was very egg whitish. Was VERY stretchy and even DH noticed. Never had eggwhite cm like that before. Well I actually never had it at all. Even after dtd , (tmi alert) when dh pulled out..it kind of stretched onto him and wouldn't break which was weird because that never happened before. Usually, it just leaks out. So maybe SOMETHING is going on and maybe it did take the hernia repair surgery to be done so now my LEFT ovary can work properly. Who knows?! But im hoping good comes out of this. I have been applying for jobs so should here from them by Thursday. Also, I got my follow up appt. with the surgeon on Monday and my fertility issue consultation with my primary doc on that following Wednesday. And Wednesday is the day DH leaves to go on his detachment for a couple weeks. Also, I talk with the school and everything this Friday so I should be starting school next week :thumbup: So im going to be a busy camper. I don't know if I told you ladies but since the school that has my ultrasound program is a 2 hr drive away :wacko: I have decided to go with the military spouse program and sign up with a school affiliated with them and get my certification in medical coding and billing which only take a few months to get and once im done with the certification, they will help me find a job when I graduate :thumbup: So it all works out and once I am done with that certification, Im going to go back and become certified as a pharmacy technician so im going to be rounded in the medical field until I can go to a school that is closer and has my ultrasound program so Im going to be busy. This works out for me because if I do get pregnant, I can still get all the certifications I need BEFORE the baby is born :thumbup: Well, that's all for now.
Im sure that would be the best birthday gift ever

I tested on a whim yesterday. Bfn, not surprising really at 8dpo!! My symptoms have subsided though now and I'm not really feeling it. Had no desire to poas this morning even with quite a good temp. I'm going out for a couple of drinks Saturday so if AF hasn't arrived and I don't get a poas urge tomorrow then it'll prob be Saturday when I next test so I know if I can drink alcohol. I suspect AF will arrive by then though.

FXed for you Laura. Hoping you get your bfp.

AFM, today I am on cd17. Once again, my temp has dipped this morning. Since it dropped, DH and I dtd. Pre-ov temps are staying around the 96-97 degree range I've noticed now. When I told DH my temp dropped again, he said it looks like your body is gearing up to ov and it fails so it tries all over again. Maybe you should speak to your doc about trying that Clomid stuff so you can ovulate :haha: Cant believe he was actually listening to me when I was explaining medications and temps and a lot of other stuff dealing with ttc. Surprised he remembered that :haha: But I will let my doc know that Im not ovulating if I don't ovulate this cycle. Looking at my past charts...I wasn't ovulating every month. It was like every other month and every 2 months :nope: So that really decreases my chances of conceiving a year. So I will inform her about that. Hoping she does help me and prescribe me with SOMETHING and figure out what exactly is the issue and fix it. Let's see what happens by the 12th.

Laura - I'm still trying to keep my head spinning from the fact Xander is already a year old. They grow up so fast!

How's everyone?

AFM, im cd23 today and looks like my temp has finally went up. I had to wake up at 5:45am this morning instead of my normal 7am because DH is going on his 17 day detachment today so I had to drop him off. When I took my temp at 5:45am it was actually 97.20F but I used the temp adjuster because I took my temp at a different time and it put my temp at 97.45F. So hoping my temp just goes up for the next 2 days because if it does..that means I finally o'd and if I did...I finally o'd the day BEFORE he went on detachment. FF said the earliest I can ov is cd24 and today I am cd23 so we shall see. We have our bases covered up until today. I know that supposedly sperm lasts for up to 5 days so I have a few days ahead covered as well. Just in case mytemp just went up randomly. But I was very shocked to see it go up so high today. I didn't do anything different also like wear pajamas etc :blush: And most of the time if we dtd like around 12am-1am...it still didn't effect my temp so I know dtd didn't change anything either....so fxed that ov has FINALLY happened last night. So today starts day 1 of DH being away and Im going to miss him but I can still talk to him on the phone etc and I didn't take him leaving as bad as I thought. I guess its because Im use to DH being away so now I just adjusted mentally to it. But I cant wait for him to come home safely. Hoping that I did ov and I get a bfp because then when he comes back home...we'll have a bfp and he will know before his birthday (sept. 7th). So fingers crossed this is ovulation but we shall see how the next 2 days go. Hoping my temp doesn't drop or I don't have ovulation at all. Also, I see my doc in 5 days to discuss fertility issues so if this is ovulation...I can talk to her about what I know about me not ovulating every month etc and she can probably check to see if I have ovulated etc. I don't know but hoping I get some type of answer(s) when I go. So all in all everything is going good. And now its time for me to start on my school work.

Patrice - I hope you do get a BFP. What a wonderful surprise it would be for your DH's birthday.

Thanks Ashley! Im hoping so too. And if I do get pregnant, I don't have to worry about being alone because dh will be here for a short time after the baby is born before he goes on deployment and when he leaves..i'll have my friend here who is moving up next month so it works out. Just hoping I finally get those crosshairs in 2 days.

Hi everyone. .... I m back from my trip.. shresh rice eating ceremony went well. Now he is officially on farex wheat apple 2 times a day along with breastfeed.
Missed you all.... how are you....Laura, Emma, Coy, Patrice, Ashley, Monae and the new mom Msperry????

shradha-glad you have a food time away on your trip.

AFM, im cd24 and it looks like im not going to ovulate this cycle or might just have late ovulation. My temp didn't rise any higher so it seems like my body once again failed at its attempt to ov. From looking at my chart, it looks like I tried to ov either 2-3 times already. In 4 days, I will be seeing my doc so hopefully she sheds some light on what's going on with my body and why im not ovulating like I suppose to. I have completed another module in my medical coding and billing program so another milestone completed :happydance: Im hoping by next month, the program will be complete and I will be able to start working as a medical coder soon :thumbup: Also, dh made it safely in Alaska yesterday so im happy about that. Im just ready to start my career and get a bfp so we can start expanding our family. This job will be perfect if I get pregnant because I will be sitting at a desk so I wont be on my feet lifting heavy items as I do now at my current job. So that's why I am focused and determined to be done soon. Well that's it for me.

shradha - How did your trip go? Your baby is getting so big! I can't believe he is already five months old. Please update with a picture when you can! :) As for me, I'm doing pretty well. 22 weeks along now! :)

happy 22 weeks Ashley!

AFM, I got a call today for a job interview on Saturday and also I put down an adoption hold fee because we getting a new dog (the other dog was terrible so gave him another home with people who can train better). Also, looks like this cycle is going to be short and no ov because...im spotting but its more like a light flow. Its this pink/purple :shrug: looking color and its not consistent. It only came out with DH's extra soldiers/my cm. And its wet when it comes out but it dries up like discharge :shrug: So right now im totally :wacko: im only cd24 and obviously I didn't ovulate at all so I don't know what to make of this. Will definitely talk to my doc about this on Monday and see what happens. Also this is my 3rd cycle after the bcps so I have no clue whats going on. They said that the bcps that I was taken will be completely out my system in the matter of days so I don't know what my body is going through. I didn't even have TIME to ovulate :nope:

Im doing pretty good af should be gone in the next day or so. Im looking forward to this next cycle. Im considering buying some preseed

monae-thats good. I saw pressed in walmart here in Washington so maybe you can try and see if walmart has it if you need it.

update: so the bleeding whatever it was is now brown and it was a little bit on the pad and it was super dry and now it wasn't there when I wiped. But im pretty sure its going to come back by tomorrow.

monae-thats good. I saw pressed in walmart here in Washington so maybe you can try and see if walmart has it if you need it.

update: so the bleeding whatever it was is now brown and it was a little bit on the pad and it was super dry and now it wasn't there when I wiped. But im pretty sure its going to come back by tomorrow.
they sell ut at walmart here

how are you ladies?

AFM, im on cd25 today and the brown discharge has stopped last night around 10pm so I only had it for 2-3 hours. And it was a little bit on the pad (not enough to call it a light period because it wasn't constant and it only came out when the discharge came out) and it wasn't there when I wiped nor was in the toilet so only on the pad :shrug: It don't seem like I ovulated neither so I don't know whats going on. Also, first it was pinkish/purplish (don't know how to really describe it..kinda of peach like) and then half a hour later, it turned brown. It was dry brown discharge like. It don't even look like bleeding so im lost. It sounded like characteristics of implantation bleeding but from looking at FF chart, it doesn't show that I o'd so im confused all around. I was thinking that it was AF. Usually, the first day it would be here and there but mostly here and doesn't really stop and then by the next morning, its here full blown. But it stopped last night and it hasn't been back since and Ive used the bathroom twice and all I see is the normal cm..so this is me right now :wacko: Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->