Looking for official TTC buddies!!

shradha- My baby shower is for October 5th.

Shresh is such a cute boy! You have a beautiful family!

shradha- shresh is adorable!!!

Ashley-wow your pregnancy is just flying by. So happy that everything is going well with your pregnancy.

AFM, im on cd38 and DH will be back home tomorrow yay :happydance: Missed him dearly. Im going to be busy with school work today and finish the final touches of cleaning up so dh can come into a freshly fresh, clean house. Kinda hard to keep clean because Ellie loves to play around and knock stuff over :haha: But I cant wait to see DH. Today, im going to call a few other places to see if they are hiring but we shall see. DH and I video chatted yesterday and just from seeing him, I felt like a little girl in high school with a crush and he finally recognized me. I couldn't start blushing and smiling so I can just imagine how we will act once we see each other. Im still waiting to ovulate. Gyn appt is in 2 weeks so Im just ready to get the help we been longing for.

Thanx Ashley and Patrice. He is pampered by my parents. As I was the only daughter they missed having a son. Now they are very happy. He is one naughty boy....
Ashley- so what have you planned?
Patrice- missing dh.....

yes I do miss him but im glad that he is coming home tomorrow. Going to cook dinner tonight so when he comes home tomorrow..he will have food already prepared and done.

I'm 6 months today! So exciting!!!

shradha - The plans for the baby shower haven't been made yet on exactly what will be happening :)

Patrice- I hope the two weeks flies by so that your appointment is sooner than later! :)

...I'm getting excited for fall. lol! :) I'm rather done with the heat, and I'd like to be in more cooler weather right now :)

Monae-Congrats to starting the process!

AFM, im cd39 today. My temp went up but I think it was a fluke. I was drinking yesterday so I think that's why my temp went up today. We will see what tomorrow's temp looks like. DH comes home today so im happy about that also. Well, that's it for me for now.

Monae-Congrats to starting the process!

AFM, im cd39 today. My temp went up but I think it was a fluke. I was drinking yesterday so I think that's why my temp went up today. We will see what tomorrow's temp looks like. DH comes home today so im happy about that also. Well, that's it for me for now.

Thanks!!! I'm hoping soon we will get our BFP

yay Ashley :happydance::hugs: happy 6 months!!!

Patrice- Dh must have enjoyed your dinner. Enjoy the weekend!!
Monae- Glad things are moving good from your end.

yay Ashley :happydance::hugs: happy 6 months!!!

Patrice- Dh must have enjoyed your dinner. Enjoy the weekend!!
Monae- Glad things are moving good from your end.

Thank you.. Me too hopefully ill get my BFP By December. I think I may not ovulate this cycle. I usually ovulate by now but I haven't

shradha-yes dh loved it! How are you?

monae-hop on the no ov train. im on cd40 and have yet to ov still. Don't think its going to happen.

AFM, im on cd40 today. Looks like this is going to be another long cycle. I picked DH up last night and as you can tell by my chart...we have been dtd since he has arrived home :haha: My theory was right, yesterday's temp was a fluke and due to me drinking. In a way I am happy because atleast now I can catch ov if it happens because dh is here :happydance: Well that's all for now.

shradha-yes dh loved it! How are you?

monae-hop on the no ov train. im on cd40 and have yet to ov still. Don't think its going to happen.

AFM, im on cd40 today. Looks like this is going to be another long cycle. I picked DH up last night and as you can tell by my chart...we have been dtd since he has arrived home :haha: My theory was right, yesterday's temp was a fluke and due to me drinking. In a way I am happy because atleast now I can catch ov if it happens because dh is here :happydance: Well that's all for now.

I had some pain in my right side maybe it's ov pain

FXed for you Monae. I have no pains or anything so im counting this cycle as a lost cause. I did ov on cd45 in 1 of my cycles so we shall see if that happens. If not, then im pretty sure im out this cycle.

FXed for you Monae. I have no pains or anything so im counting this cycle as a lost cause. I did ov on cd45 in 1 of my cycles so we shall see if that happens. If not, then im pretty sure im out this cycle.

Thanks.. Regardless I plan to go to the dr in September

Monae-thanks. Im just hoping we get the ball rolling in finding options for us to conceive.

AFM, im cd41 today and my temp took a complete nose dive today :shrug: Hopefully its ov time finally. But once again, will have to wait until to see what the next 2 days' temps look like. Not getting my hopes up this time so we shall see. If it is ov..then we bd'd enough to try and catch the egg. If it's not, then I will be waiting for my appt. to see what happens. Well that's it for now.

Monae-thanks. Im just hoping we get the ball rolling in finding options for us to conceive.

AFM, im cd41 today and my temp took a complete nose dive today :shrug: Hopefully its ov time finally. But once again, will have to wait until to see what the next 2 days' temps look like. Not getting my hopes up this time so we shall see. If it is ov..then we bd'd enough to try and catch the egg. If it's not, then I will be waiting for my appt. to see what happens. Well that's it for now.

I know I just want to know everything is ok and that we can conceive.. I'd love to get by BFP by October or at least by December. I hope we get our BFPs close together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->