Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Monae-FXed it will!

AFM, im on cd5 today. I have just scheduled my 2 week follow up with my gyn for Sept. 20th @ 10:30am :happydance: Finally we are getting the ball rolling so that we can finally get us our own LO or LOs. The gyn seemed very confident that I will get pregnant so Im very excited about that and it put DH at ease and he is very happy and confident as well. Today, I am off so im going to do school work and clean up because DH's birthday is Saturday and I want to throw him a little party. Let's hope it happens though. We shall see. Im very anxious to see what is going to happen with Clomid. FXed that we finally get our bfp soon :thumbup:

Monae-FXed it will!

AFM, im on cd5 today. I have just scheduled my 2 week follow up with my gyn for Sept. 20th @ 10:30am :happydance: Finally we are getting the ball rolling so that we can finally get us our own LO or LOs. The gyn seemed very confident that I will get pregnant so Im very excited about that and it put DH at ease and he is very happy and confident as well. Today, I am off so im going to do school work and clean up because DH's birthday is Saturday and I want to throw him a little party. Let's hope it happens though. We shall see. Im very anxious to see what is going to happen with Clomid. FXed that we finally get our bfp soon :thumbup:

I have my fingers crossed for you af is 4 days late.. But then again I ovulated later than normal..

hoping its a bfp in the midst for you! are you going to test?

Hey everyone. I'm starting to become really uncomfortable. My next appointment is on the 23rd. I have my gestational diabetes test than :)

Ashley-gl with your test! That's 3 days after my doc apt :thumbup:

Monae-Oh okay.

I finally got af today!! I should get my insurance card this week..so I can make my appointment . Dh decided while we are waiting for his meds to try ageless male. It's a natural supplement that helps with testosterone

yay Monae! Sounds like good things are happening for you two. And that sounds like a good plan to try it especially if it helps. :thumbup: Hope it works :thumbup:

AFM, im cd9 today and the bleeding is still here. DH's birthday was Saturday and we had a blast. Even though, we were hung over the following day and had to go to work, we still had fun. It was nothing but music, food, drinks, and close people. So it was a good time. I had my u/s appt. today @ 3pm which I had to reschedule due to me not being able to make it on time because I got off work @ 3pm. So its been rescheduled for Thursday @ 3pm. And im off that day so that's good. Cant believe that my Clomid appt. is next week :thumbup: Time is really flying by so that's good. I've been a little busy bee. I've been working and taking care of school so hopefully I will be done soon which if im as determined as I am..I will be. Im ready to start my career now with higher pay and better benefits :thumbup: So we shall see. That's all for now.

yay Monae! Sounds like good things are happening for you two. And that sounds like a good plan to try it especially if it helps. :thumbup: Hope it works :thumbup:

AFM, im cd9 today and the bleeding is still here. DH's birthday was Saturday and we had a blast. Even though, we were hung over the following day and had to go to work, we still had fun. It was nothing but music, food, drinks, and close people. So it was a good time. I had my u/s appt. today @ 3pm which I had to reschedule due to me not being able to make it on time because I got off work @ 3pm. So its been rescheduled for Thursday @ 3pm. And im off that day so that's good. Cant believe that my Clomid appt. is next week :thumbup: Time is really flying by so that's good. I've been a little busy bee. I've been working and taking care of school so hopefully I will be done soon which if im as determined as I am..I will be. Im ready to start my career now with higher pay and better benefits :thumbup: So we shall see. That's all for now.
Thanks Im excited and hoping it will help us get our BFP soon

yes im hoping we both conceive around the same time so we can go through the ups and downs and at the same time be bump buddies :thumbup:

Sorry for being MIA .... with a baby it really becames difficult to find time...whenever i find time I shall drop in... monae and patrice.... bump buddies would be great... I missed that....someone to share. ...
Shesh is almost 5 days short of being 7 months. ..ahhhhh.... I am already missing my bump and a new born...
Ashley- time is moving so fast..... have you started maming purchase for pene?

Sorry for being MIA .... with a baby it really becames difficult to find time...whenever i find time I shall drop in... monae and patrice.... bump buddies would be great... I missed that....someone to share. ...
Shesh is almost 5 days short of being 7 months. ..ahhhhh.... I am already missing my bump and a new born...

I'm sorry Shradha, I'm not sure I understand your question. :(

I'm sorry Shradha, I'm not sure I understand your question. :(

Have you started buying stuff for Penelope yet? :)

monae-fxed crossed definitely.

shradha-nice of you to drop in and 7 months already?! wow time flies.

Ashley-im pretty sure she was asking if you starting buying things for pene. How are you?

AFM, cd10 and its still a light flow. Hopefully the bleeding ends soon for me. Next week I have my doc appt. and Thursday I go in for the u/s. I am completely tired from work. I only have Thursday off this week. I was also planning to go shopping and get a tattoo next Tuesday but I don't know. I've been working and doing school work. I don't really get enough rest also so I been very cranky. Nothing else to report here.

Opps Ashley. ... Emma got me correct....I meant making purchase for our little princess...
Shresh has become very clingy now a days...he wouldnt stay off my lap.... I have to wait till he sleeps to do something. .... I guess its teething.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->