Looking for official TTC buddies!!

same here Monae. Im just ready to get my bfp this year.

Emma - I can't believe she is ONE already! I remember the day you posted about her birth!! She's beautiful.

Emma-Happy 1 yr birthday Phoebe! She is so adorable.

Monae-That is soo true because atleast we know what we went through to get the bfp!

AFM, im cd42 today and my temp spiked up today :shrug: Wasn't really expecting that to happen. We didn't bd yesterday because I was too exhausted to. But we bd'd Friday and Saturday and might dtd today so hoping that covers it this time. We'll got to see what the remaining 2 temps will look like to see if I o'd yesterday or not. Still just patiently waiting for Sept. 4th to come and almost done with the module in school that has been taking forever to finish..i have 90% completed :happydance: Also, I go back to work tomorrow at 9am, which I am dreading but I have to make money so just have to put on my big girl panties and just work the hours and come home. Just cant wait to get my certification in medical coding and billing so I can start a career in the medical field instead of doing these retail jobs that causes too much stress with little pay.

Emma-Happy 1 yr birthday Phoebe! She is so adorable.

Monae-That is soo true because atleast we know what we went through to get the bfp!

AFM, im cd42 today and my temp spiked up today :shrug: Wasn't really expecting that to happen. We didn't bd yesterday because I was too exhausted to. But we bd'd Friday and Saturday and might dtd today so hoping that covers it this time. We'll got to see what the remaining 2 temps will look like to see if I o'd yesterday or not. Still just patiently waiting for Sept. 4th to come and almost done with the module in school that has been taking forever to finish..i have 90% completed :happydance: Also, I go back to work tomorrow at 9am, which I am dreading but I have to make money so just have to put on my big girl panties and just work the hours and come home. Just cant wait to get my certification in medical coding and billing so I can start a career in the medical field instead of doing these retail jobs that causes too much stress with little pay.
I know I'm excited to get my BFP.. It would be nice to be pregnant with someone else who understands what I've gone through

Monae-Same here!!! Next week...I will know what is going to happen with us. Im hoping we both can conceive close to each other so we can go through the ups and downs together.

Monae-Same here!!! Next week...I will know what is going to happen with us. Im hoping we both can conceive close to each other so we can go through the ups and downs together.
I know me too.. my insurance goes into effect on 9/1 Im excited to make my appointment

I cant even believe its coming up so fast already?! Hopefully, your card comes rather quickly

Hey everyone. I go to my OB appointment tomorrow. Woohoo. Hope everything turns out okay. I wonder when I'll have my gestational diabetes test :D

Hope your visit went good.....time is flying..
Shresh is getting a bit fussy..I just dont know how time is passing? My hands are full....hubby is not keeping that well...
Monae & patrice...keeping fingers crossed...

Ashley-Hope your appt. went fine!

Monae-How are you today?

Shradha-Hopefully you get time to relax.

Hey ladies..any new news?

AFM, im on cd3 today. The bleeding is VERY heavy with lots of clots/lining whatever it is :haha: Im glad that tomorrow is my doc appt. so atleast im early in my cycle so they can start me with things asap :thumbup: We are kind of on a schedule because DH has to go on detachments in October, December, and January and then deployment in March :wacko: So as you can tell we have a short time frame so im hoping that we can conceive BEFORE he goes away on deployment. Im almost done with school just have 2 modules to go :happydance: So im super focused. Well hopefully this year will end with a bfp, a certification, and a career in the medical field :thumbup:

Ashley-Hope your appt. went fine!

Monae-How are you today?

Shradha-Hopefully you get time to relax.

Hey ladies..any new news?

AFM, im on cd3 today. The bleeding is VERY heavy with lots of clots/lining whatever it is :haha: Im glad that tomorrow is my doc appt. so atleast im early in my cycle so they can start me with things asap :thumbup: We are kind of on a schedule because DH has to go on detachments in October, December, and January and then deployment in March :wacko: So as you can tell we have a short time frame so im hoping that we can conceive BEFORE he goes away on deployment. Im almost done with school just have 2 modules to go :happydance: So im super focused. Well hopefully this year will end with a bfp, a certification, and a career in the medical field :thumbup:

I'm good still waiting for my insurance card.. Feels like af should be here soon.. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow

Monae-it was great!

AFM, im on cd4 today and my cycle is still very heavy. I went to my doc appt. and DH came with me and it went very well. I did labs and I have a pelvic u/s scheduled on Monday so they can see the cysts. Also, I got to make a follow up appt. in 2 weeks because....HE IS GOING TO PUT ME ON CLOMID!!! :happydance: Finally things are moving. So im going to get put on clomid for this cycle. Im super happy.

Monae-it was great!

AFM, im on cd4 today and my cycle is still very heavy. I went to my doc appt. and DH came with me and it went very well. I did labs and I have a pelvic u/s scheduled on Monday so they can see the cysts. Also, I got to make a follow up appt. in 2 weeks because....HE IS GOING TO PUT ME ON CLOMID!!! :happydance: Finally things are moving. So im going to get put on clomid for this cycle. Im super happy.

I'm really excited for you I hope things will move that smoothly for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->