Looking for official TTC buddies!!

AFM, i got prescribed Clomid! I start it on my next cycle :happydance: Also, found out that I dont have PCOS but i do have anovulatory cycles because he said that my progesterone levels are low. So fxed for next cycle.

Congrats on getting Clomid

Thanks and cant wait to see what they say to you at your doc appt. :thumbup:

how are you ladies?

AFM, im cd19 today. My temp dropped today to the lowest it has been for this cycle. Im still early in the cycle so I don't know what's going to happen as of right now. DH and I dtd anyways just to make sure we are covering our bases. Well, I am almost done with school :happydance: And on top of that, in 3 weeks, I will be getting my tattoo colored in and DH will be with me so its our little bond time. Im going to be saving up with each paycheck I get :thumbup: The tattoo artist said it shouldn't be much, price wise, but im going to atleast have $80 with me because that is how much it cost me to get it done. So we will see. Im ready to try the Clomid but nervous because I think we might miss the window seeing that DH isn't really going to be here as much between next month-December. Hopefully, SOMETHING happens and we are able to make it happen. If not, then there's always January when he comes back from his detachment. So we shall see. Trying to get pregnant before March because that's when he goes on deployment. His deployment is 6 months and also when I give birth...they will fly him back here so he can be there for the labor and also give him some time off so he can spend time with the baby and I so it will all work out for us. Just patiently waiting now.

Patrice nice tattoo......
Monae- how are you?
Ashley- 3rd trim..... Getting close dear..... I feel so lonely sometimes....although my hand a are full...I miss our group....steph, Laura,Emma,coy.....we were so active..... Now I have to catch up Laura and Emma in their journals.....

Now I am having random spotting. Just started while dtd with dh. Don't know whats the cause.

Im doing pretty good.. Just waiting to make my Drs appointment dh is going to the dr next week to find out if they will give him Clomid or something to help with his low testosterone

Monae-actually Clomid is for a woman to help her ovulate. But im pretty sure they have meds for men to help with the low testosterone level :thumbup:

Shradha-How are you today?

AFM, im on cd21 today and feeling pretty good. Well, if tomorrow's temp is 97.15 or higher...then I will have my crosshairs for the 19th :happydance: Just my luck I ov right when I get the Clomid :haha: I hope I do ov so I can have atleast a chance BEFORE getting on the Clomid :thumbup: If I do get the crosshairs...I o'd rather early this cycle compared to my normal cd24 or around a little after that. So this is good. Also, while dtd :blush: I started spotting :dohh: I actually had spotting right BEFORE dtd but I didn't know for sure. But while dtd, I saw it afterwards FOR SURE. It wasn't red at all. It was just a light pink. Im thinking ov spotting maybe :shrug: Even though I never had that before. I knew it couldn't have been ib because I didn't get a confirmed ov yet and I knew it couldn't be AF because bleeding JUST ended 10 days ago. So Im writing it off as ov spotting or after ov spotting maybe. Because it did occur yesterday the day after my temp had dropped super low. So maybe that's what it is. I hope so :thumbup: So now tomorrow if I get my crosshairs (FXed I do) then I am officially in the 2ww and will be 3dpo :happydance: Im hoping I catch the eggy this time around because it seems like my body is really doing its on thing and its perfect timing. Lastly, I finished the online program for medical coding and billing :happydance: Now, I just have to talk to someone to see what is the next step :thumbup:

Monae-actually Clomid is for a woman to help her ovulate. But im pretty sure they have meds for men to help with the low testosterone level :thumbup:

Shradha-How are you today?

AFM, im on cd21 today and feeling pretty good. Well, if tomorrow's temp is 97.15 or higher...then I will have my crosshairs for the 19th :happydance: Just my luck I ov right when I get the Clomid :haha: I hope I do ov so I can have atleast a chance BEFORE getting on the Clomid :thumbup: If I do get the crosshairs...I o'd rather early this cycle compared to my normal cd24 or around a little after that. So this is good. Also, while dtd :blush: I started spotting :dohh: I actually had spotting right BEFORE dtd but I didn't know for sure. But while dtd, I saw it afterwards FOR SURE. It wasn't red at all. It was just a light pink. Im thinking ov spotting maybe :shrug: Even though I never had that before. I knew it couldn't have been ib because I didn't get a confirmed ov yet and I knew it couldn't be AF because bleeding JUST ended 10 days ago. So Im writing it off as ov spotting or after ov spotting maybe. Because it did occur yesterday the day after my temp had dropped super low. So maybe that's what it is. I hope so :thumbup: So now tomorrow if I get my crosshairs (FXed I do) then I am officially in the 2ww and will be 3dpo :happydance: Im hoping I catch the eggy this time around because it seems like my body is really doing its on thing and its perfect timing. Lastly, I finished the online program for medical coding and billing :happydance: Now, I just have to talk to someone to see what is the next step :thumbup:

I know clomid is prescribed for women for that. But a lot of men whose wives are ttc and have low sperm count and low testerone. It helps with their sperm production.. https://shiramillermd.com/blog/clomid-men-testosterone-alternative.html

pretty cool.

AFM, im cd22 today and I got my crosshairs. But I don't know if they are accurate because I had to wake up at 4:30am to go to work at 5am instead of my normal 7am. So with that being said, I had used a temp adjuster and used the temp it gave me so should I go with that? Also, I have been on and off spotting. Its always a very faint/light pink and its just spots never consistent. I would say I have like a few drops and then its done for the day. Also, I only start spotting when dh and I dtd so I don't know what's going on. Im going to take a nap and then take my temp and see if it is close to the temp adjuster's temp. I finished school so now im just waiting for my final grade. Im going back to complete the Medical Administrative Assistant certification once I get my final grade. So I will be calling the school tomorrow so I can get it started. Well, I don't know what my body is doing but hoping its a bfp at the end of this cycle.

Patrice nice tattoo......
Monae- how are you?
Ashley- 3rd trim..... Getting close dear..... I feel so lonely sometimes....although my hand a are full...I miss our group....steph, Laura,Emma,coy.....we were so active..... Now I have to catch up Laura and Emma in their journals.....

I know :) Getting really close! I only have 11 weeks at the most before she is BORN. (I have to have her a little early, at least by 39 weeks) :)

Hoping you go into labor when you want her too.

AFM, I just woke up and took my temp and it was 97.74 so I just changed it from 97.46 to 97.74 because the 4am temp was around 96. something and 97.74 is more accurate.

Ashley-I think as long as these temps are looking good, im going to wait until atleast 10dpo to start testing. so sunday or Monday.

Shradha-Thanks :hugs:

AFM, im on cd23/4dpo and my temp is still increasing :thumbup: This is actually a very high temp for me. I don't know what the spotting was all about but hopefully it has ended. It only comes if something goes "inside". But other than that, I don't see it. So I guess that is a good thing :thumbup: Im hoping this is my bfp in the making. I also woke up sweating and with a stuffy nose which hasn't happened. But I thought maybe it was because we had the heater on so it was hot but DH wasn't hot at all. And when I took my temp after waking up, that's when it was 98.03. I thought maybe I was getting sick but nope. Not hot anymore, my nose isn't stuffy but I still got a headache and I think its because im hungry. But like DH says, we just got to wait it out now to see what happens. Usually, I have a fall back temp around 4-5dpo so let's see if I get it tomorrow. Actually, out of all my ov charts, this one looks pretty good right about now so we shall see.

Went to my OB appointment today. Baby is measuring at exactly 28 weeks (which is great, because I am 28 weeks!). I talked to my doctor about the pressure I've been feeling off & on, and he did a cervical check and told me that my cervix is closed, but "feels funny" and is soft. I wish he told me that "feels funny" meant. He said my red cells are abnormally small too, which going back started after my huge blood loss after my January 2012 loss when I needed 5 blood transfusions. I guess my body just really hasn't been up to par since than. Had my gestational diabetes test & a CBC count today so I will call in a few days to get those results. I was told to continue my iron pills but if they don't change in the month of October in November I'll need some IV's to help my iron along. Dr said we really need to get my iron to a normal level (currently at a 6) before baby is born. He said baby is head down, so I must be feeling her feeties up in my ribs but he is concerned that I might still be previa or a low-lying placenta and that the bottom of my uterus has gotten really thin, so next month I have an ultrasound. I had a really rude phlebotomist today, I could of smacked her. ;D My blood pressure has gone down!! YAY!!!!! It was really good, at like 96/40. My next OB appointment now is in two weeks & my ultrasound is towards the end of October at 32 weeks.

Ashley-Sounds like everything is good..jsut with a little few bumps in the road which im pretty sure they are going to fix before baby is born :thumbup: And I have decided to test Monday or Tuesday because Monday is when I get paid. So im thinking im going to buy the tests Monday and Tuesday morning, Im going to test and then test Thursday or Friday the next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->