Looking for official TTC buddies!!

monae-fxed crossed definitely.

shradha-nice of you to drop in and 7 months already?! wow time flies.

Ashley-im pretty sure she was asking if you starting buying things for pene. How are you?

AFM, cd10 and its still a light flow. Hopefully the bleeding ends soon for me. Next week I have my doc appt. and Thursday I go in for the u/s. I am completely tired from work. I only have Thursday off this week. I was also planning to go shopping and get a tattoo next Tuesday but I don't know. I've been working and doing school work. I don't really get enough rest also so I been very cranky. Nothing else to report here.

Thank you.. I'm excited for your ultrasound and doc appt. I can't wait until I can go to the dr and get the ball rolling. I've also been trying to eat healthy so I can lose some more weight.. I'm on CD3 hopefully I just have a couple more days of af

No, not a whole lot. I'm waiting to see what is given to me at my baby shower first and than buy things that I don't have yet :)

Ashley-that's actually a good idea.

Monae-thanks. I cant wa\it for you to be able to get the ball rolling either. So we can have stuff to talk about especially in the 2ww :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd11 and AF looks like she is out the way :happydance: DH and I dtd last night and I think that helped with AF stopping who knows. My appt. for the u/s is tomorrow :thumbup: And then in 9 days..I have my follow up so we can discuss the results and Clomid and everything so im excited!!

Ashley-that's actually a good idea.

Monae-thanks. I cant wa\it for you to be able to get the ball rolling either. So we can have stuff to talk about especially in the 2ww :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd11 and AF looks like she is out the way :happydance: DH and I dtd last night and I think that helped with AF stopping who knows. My appt. for the u/s is tomorrow :thumbup: And then in 9 days..I have my follow up so we can discuss the results and Clomid and everything so im excited!!

I know hopefully I will get my insurance card soon. I can't wait to have ttc stuff to talk about

Did you call to check the status of your insurance card?

Monae-Hopefully you get your card this week :hugs:

AFM, im on cd12 today and went to the u/s. Everything went well. And instead of getting a pelvic u/s, he had to do a transvaginal because he couldn't see that clear with the pelvic u/s. But we had a good conversation and everything and he was wondering what brought me in today etc. So we had laughs and everything. Also, this morning I got a call from the doc's office and they told me the computers were having problems and I got to get reschedule for the follow up/Clomid appt. I thought just great now its going to be extended BUT actually I was able to be moved up to the 18th :happydance: So now my doc appt. is on the 18th @ 1pm :thumbup: Also, im getting a tattoo on Tuesday on my upper back on the left side :thumbup: Im just doing changes as you ladies can see. Everything is looking good for us. And last but not least, I only have ONE module left before I complete my medical coding and billing program :thumbup: Im really having a good day today.

Monae-Hopefully you get your card this week :hugs:

AFM, im on cd12 today and went to the u/s. Everything went well. And instead of getting a pelvic u/s, he had to do a transvaginal because he couldn't see that clear with the pelvic u/s. But we had a good conversation and everything and he was wondering what brought me in today etc. So we had laughs and everything. Also, this morning I got a call from the doc's office and they told me the computers were having problems and I got to get reschedule for the follow up/Clomid appt. I thought just great now its going to be extended BUT actually I was able to be moved up to the 18th :happydance: So now my doc appt. is on the 18th @ 1pm :thumbup: Also, im getting a tattoo on Tuesday on my upper back on the left side :thumbup: Im just doing changes as you ladies can see. Everything is looking good for us. And last but not least, I only have ONE module left before I complete my medical coding and billing program :thumbup: Im really having a good day today.
I know I really hope it comes soon. glad things are moving along with you

Monae-same here. Im glad everything is moving along for the both of us. I oh so love how we get things and then got to patiently wait again :haha:

AFM, im on cd15 today. I have noticed that my temps have been very low after I got the high temp the day after AF ended. I think its due to our room freezing I guess. But im not putting much thought into it. In 3 days, I will be at my doc appt. and we finally get some information. I don't know if DH will be coming with me or not because he has to work so its going to me going there which is okay because the hospital is on the base where he works so he might just get a chance to go. I get paid tomorrow so im happy and then Tuesday, the girls and I are getting our tattoos!! Im excited and this will be my first tattoo so pray for me :haha: Im getting a tattoo on my back (left shoulder blade side) and its of flowers that my friends drew for me so im excited. Hoping it comes out fine. Well that's it for me.

Monae-same here. Im glad everything is moving along for the both of us. I oh so love how we get things and then got to patiently wait again :haha:

AFM, im on cd15 today. I have noticed that my temps have been very low after I got the high temp the day after AF ended. I think its due to our room freezing I guess. But im not putting much thought into it. In 3 days, I will be at my doc appt. and we finally get some information. I don't know if DH will be coming with me or not because he has to work so its going to me going there which is okay because the hospital is on the base where he works so he might just get a chance to go. I get paid tomorrow so im happy and then Tuesday, the girls and I are getting our tattoos!! Im excited and this will be my first tattoo so pray for me :haha: Im getting a tattoo on my back (left shoulder blade side) and its of flowers that my friends drew for me so im excited. Hoping it comes out fine. Well that's it for me.
yeah well we found out the insurance company wont cover dh's testosterone meds. im trying not to get discouraged he did start the ageless male supplements hopefully it helps

Monae-yeah hopefully that works for him. Sucks that it doesn't cover his meds though.

NOOOO!!!!! I just typed a big thing and the page refreshed on me!! GRRR...

1) Patrice, Monae & Laura.... I need one of you ladies to get a BFP so I'm not the lone pregnant chick!! hahaha

2) I can't believe I am 27 weeks already! But, I say that with each passing week... LOL. It's just exciting to feel her move. Except that my ribs and upper abdomen is really sore and my back and shoulders ache real bad :(

3) I just got done watching the Showtime/BBC series The Tudors! It was SO good, but somewhat historically inaccurate. Had no Idea that Queen Elizabeth 1 was actually Anne Boleyn's daughter. Has anyone watched that series as well? I think it was such a good idea to have authentic Irish/British actors! Because even if they had to tweek their accent to the Queen's English, it was so much better than hiring American actors to do so and try and fake phony accents. I'm not sure if they all were Irish & British, as Natalie Dormer said she actually auditioned for the part of Anne Boleyn here in the states in New York City in New York State. Frankly, comparing the two, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is probably way better looking than what Henry VIII actually looked like but towards the end of the series I was getting annoyed with him. It was almost as if he tried too hard. While the people & stories were adapted by real-life events, some of the story lines and timelines were incredibly off but it was never made to be historically accurate. Who wants to see a real like 50 year old bedding 16 year old Queen Katherine Howard? No thanks. LOL. I'd rather see a hot guy LOL. Kidding, but still. They could of at least have made Jonathan who played Henry VIII have red hair for crying out loud. Now, after seeing the series AND the move, The Other Boleyn Girl I have to say that I do love both. I love how with The Tudors, even if some parts were totally fictional, you got to see more of the day-to-day interaction between Anne Boleyn & Henry, however, I prefer Natalie Portman's portrayal of Anne over Natalie Dormer. Which, oddly, Portman is American with a horrible fake British accent but IMO her execution scene was far better with more emotion. The very thought of getting your head chopped off is scary! yikes! Especially since after that happens your brain still thinks and feels for over 8 seconds so your aware your head is off your body! But, in other ways I like Dormer. I guess I can't REALLY chose my favorite but if I did have to chose between the two, I'd chose Portman. I just love her anyways, she's a beautiful actress. Although both actresses physically are wonderful, Portman looks closer to what the real Queen Anne Boleyn would look like. Upon that, knowing what Queen Mary 1 did in her five-six year reign, burning protestants at the stake knowing the back story about what her father did to her mother and her, and the reformation from the Catholic Church to The Church Of England, I can see why Mary herself wanted to reinstate England as a Catholic Nation. In any case, since my ancestors are from England/UK/London area and my husband's are from Scotland, we are going to try and save up for a couples trip over there. The trip won't happen anytime soon, because we have to save up but hopefully within a year or two's time we can take a trip there. I'm not sure if we will get to Scotland for financial reasons, but it's a place on our list that my DH really wants to go too sometime. The most of our trip to London I think will be visiting more of the historical sites. :D

NOOOO!!!!! I just typed a big thing and the page refreshed on me!! GRRR...

1) Patrice, Monae & Laura.... I need one of you ladies to get a BFP so I'm not the lone pregnant chick!! hahaha

2) I can't believe I am 27 weeks already! But, I say that with each passing week... LOL. It's just exciting to feel her move. Except that my ribs and upper abdomen is really sore and my back and shoulders ache real bad :(

3) I just got done watching the Showtime/BBC series The Tudors! It was SO good, but somewhat historically inaccurate. Had no Idea that Queen Elizabeth 1 was actually Anne Boleyn's daughter. Has anyone watched that series as well? I think it was such a good idea to have authentic Irish/British actors! Because even if they had to tweek their accent to the Queen's English, it was so much better than hiring American actors to do so and try and fake phony accents. I'm not sure if they all were Irish & British, as Natalie Dormer said she actually auditioned for the part of Anne Boleyn here in the states in New York City in New York State. Frankly, comparing the two, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is probably way better looking than what Henry VIII actually looked like but towards the end of the series I was getting annoyed with him. It was almost as if he tried too hard. While the people & stories were adapted by real-life events, some of the story lines and timelines were incredibly off but it was never made to be historically accurate. Who wants to see a real like 50 year old bedding 16 year old Queen Katherine Howard? No thanks. LOL. I'd rather see a hot guy LOL. Kidding, but still. They could of at least have made Jonathan who played Henry VIII have red hair for crying out loud. Now, after seeing the series AND the move, The Other Boleyn Girl I have to say that I do love both. I love how with The Tudors, even if some parts were totally fictional, you got to see more of the day-to-day interaction between Anne Boleyn & Henry, however, I prefer Natalie Portman's portrayal of Anne over Natalie Dormer. Which, oddly, Portman is American with a horrible fake British accent but IMO her execution scene was far better with more emotion. The very thought of getting your head chopped off is scary! yikes! Especially since after that happens your brain still thinks and feels for over 8 seconds so your aware your head is off your body! But, in other ways I like Dormer. I guess I can't REALLY chose my favorite but if I did have to chose between the two, I'd chose Portman. I just love her anyways, she's a beautiful actress. Although both actresses physically are wonderful, Portman looks closer to what the real Queen Anne Boleyn would look like. Upon that, knowing what Queen Mary 1 did in her five-six year reign, burning protestants at the stake knowing the back story about what her father did to her mother and her, and the reformation from the Catholic Church to The Church Of England, I can see why Mary herself wanted to reinstate England as a Catholic Nation. In any case, since my ancestors are from England/UK/London area and my husband's are from Scotland, we are going to try and save up for a couples trip over there. The trip won't happen anytime soon, because we have to save up but hopefully within a year or two's time we can take a trip there. I'm not sure if we will get to Scotland for financial reasons, but it's a place on our list that my DH really wants to go too sometime. The most of our trip to London I think will be visiting more of the historical sites. :D

I really hope to get my BFP Soon as well. Even though the insurance company won't cover dh's meds I looked up testosterone gel which is what he was prescribed and it says it can cause problems with fertility in men. I did see that for people ttc a lot of doctors prescribe clomid. So dh is going to talk to his dr and see what happens

Here is the tattoo I got today

Attachments

• mi tat1.jpg
    mi tat1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • mi tat2.jpg
    mi tat2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • mi tat3.jpg
    mi tat3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Ashley. I got it done today. It is the exact replica of what my friend drew except the heart because I decided that I didn't want the heart. But other than that..it came out amazing! I love it! And it's my 1st tattoo. It actually didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.

Thanks Ashley. I got it done today. It is the exact replica of what my friend drew except the heart because I decided that I didn't want the heart. But other than that..it came out amazing! I love it! And it's my 1st tattoo. It actually didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.

It looks really nice!!!!!' Well I got my insurance card today..

Monae-Thanks! And yay so are you going to set up a doc appt. now?

AFM, its cd18 today and I will be leaving to go to my doc appt. in a few minutes. Im excited! Hopefully I get the Clomid will update once I get back.

AFM, i got prescribed Clomid! I start it on my next cycle :happydance: Also, found out that I dont have PCOS but i do have anovulatory cycles because he said that my progesterone levels are low. So fxed for next cycle.

Monae-Thanks! And yay so are you going to set up a doc appt. now?

AFM, its cd18 today and I will be leaving to go to my doc appt. in a few minutes. Im excited! Hopefully I get the Clomid will update once I get back.

Yes I will make an appt tomorrow..I wanna get my progesterone tested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->