Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ashley-I think as long as these temps are looking good, im going to wait until atleast 10dpo to start testing. so sunday or Monday.

Shradha-Thanks :hugs:

AFM, im on cd23/4dpo and my temp is still increasing :thumbup: This is actually a very high temp for me. I don't know what the spotting was all about but hopefully it has ended. It only comes if something goes "inside". But other than that, I don't see it. So I guess that is a good thing :thumbup: Im hoping this is my bfp in the making. I also woke up sweating and with a stuffy nose which hasn't happened. But I thought maybe it was because we had the heater on so it was hot but DH wasn't hot at all. And when I took my temp after waking up, that's when it was 98.03. I thought maybe I was getting sick but nope. Not hot anymore, my nose isn't stuffy but I still got a headache and I think its because im hungry. But like DH says, we just got to wait it out now to see what happens. Usually, I have a fall back temp around 4-5dpo so let's see if I get it tomorrow. Actually, out of all my ov charts, this one looks pretty good right about now so we shall see.
I hope its your BFP!!!!

Thanks Monae and Ashley.

AFM, right now, I am having that random spotting again :shrug: If I've o'd, I wonder what's causing the spotting. I been spotting since the day after I o'd and its only like once a day at random times of the day. Its only when I have sex or have an orgasm etc. And its been 4 days of this spotting going on. Any clue?

This thread has crossed 1000 pages...yay!!!!
Patrice ~ hope everything is fine....

Emma-glad to see you :hugs:

Shradha-Thanks! And yay 1000 pages!!

AFM, im 5dpo today and I had my fallback temp today which I had expected. Also, the spotting has stopped since yesterday so that's good. When I researched about ovulation spotting, I read through a few websites that said it can lasts up to 5 days and it would be brown or pink in color. Mines was a light pink and occurred since 1dpo and lasted for a total of 4 days :thumbup: So sounds like it falls into the ovulation spotting category. I also read that ovulation spotting could be a good sign of fertility also :thumbup: I have my FXed that this will result in a bfp for us. But all we can do is wait and see what happens. Also, I have found the cb digis that tells you how far along you are at walmart. So I will be purchasing those once I get paid :thumbup: Im thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday im going to test if I don't start AF around 12dpo. So we shall see. So far, things are looking pretty good.

Your chart does look good Patrice. I hope this cycle works out for you.

Ashley, so close! What's you're actual due date? Is Penny likely to be a Xmas baby?

Monae that's really interesting about clomid, makes a lot of sense. I hope DH can get some.

Afm - 11dpo zero symptoms. Feeling really down about the whole TTC thing. Looks like we'll be going into month 5, 6 if I count the oopsy while on holiday. Can't think of anything more we can do.

Your chart does look good Patrice. I hope this cycle works out for you.

Ashley, so close! What's you're actual due date? Is Penny likely to be a Xmas baby?

Monae that's really interesting about clomid, makes a lot of sense. I hope DH can get some.

Afm - 11dpo zero symptoms. Feeling really down about the whole TTC thing. Looks like we'll be going into month 5, 6 if I count the oopsy while on holiday. Can't think of anything more we can do.

Thanks me too.. This is also my 6th cycle.. Dh goes to the dr tomorrow so hopefully I'll have better news tomorrow

Laura-Im starting to get a little nervous because of yesterday's and today's temps. Should I be worried? And don't feel down bout this cycle. You never know..they always say every pregnancy can be different so you never know.

Monae-FXed you get good news.

AFM, im 6dpo today. Seems like the 2ww is going by pretty fast. Hmm my temps are low also ever since 5dpo. I wonder why...maybe its a progesterone thing. Will see about that after this cycle. Anyways, I have been very irritable and feeling sick and tired lately. I think its really all in my head actually so im just going to see what happens at the end of this cycle. Hoping its a bfp in the making.

I think your 2 high temps distort it a bit making the past 2 temps seems low. But if you compare them to most of your temps before ovulation they did still fit the post ovulation criteria.

Patrice- are you on 6dpo then? Or thereabouts? Often when the cervix is closed the blood sort of rushes there...if you are, um, banging it around it may just bleed a little. Be careful, other than that I don't think anything to worry about. Yay for temp increase btw! :winkwink:

Shradha: Yay for 7 month breastfeeding! :hugs: You go girl!!!

Ashley: I love, love, love :cloud9: your ticker! Soon you'll be squeezing your little bundle :happydance:

Monae- how are you?

Emma! Gorgeous little lady you've got! :flower: On to #2???.....??:huh:

Where is msperry???

Laura- eg, ttc...maybe just try to stay relaxed about the whole thing? I know it can drive a lady bonkers if you focus too hard. It will happen! :hugs:

AFM- baby dd is walking now :headspin:

Walking, oh wow! Another clever little girl you've got there! She's a month off 1 isn't she? Love your avatar pic!

Sadly, me and calm TTC just doesn't seem to happen. :nope: I shall try next month though. DH hours are actually ok around when I ovulate next month so at least finding the time to BD shouldn't be stressful!

Coy, I can't believe Aeryn is nearly one?!!! :shock: I still imagine her as this little 6 month old :cloud9:

I wish I could TTC number two but it's not likely at all for a few years yet. My mom's health situation, starting an access course ready for uni in Feb and a new relationship... everything goes against the idea of another Spud right now :haha: I'm very very very broody though!! :wacko:

Laura-You're right..the previous temps threw me off a bit.

Coy-Im 6dpo today..had spotting from 1dpo-4dpo and nothing ever since :thumbup: And congrats to her walking now!!!!

Emma-Great things are happening for you I see and hope your mother gets well soon.

Im doing ok but its hard TTc now me and DH havent relaly BD'd in almost 3 months due to his low testosterone affecting his sex drive he doesnt have any desire. Im trying not to let it get to me

Monae-Hoping the doc apt will put more confidence in himself :hugs:

Hi Ladies Can I join! This is my 8th month TTC! Getting a little discouraged! All the ladies in my first group are already PG! Im the only one left and searching for a new group of ladies to talk to! Hope you are all well and catch that eggie!

Welcome kitcat! Well Monae and I are still ttc #1 and Laura is ttc #2 and Ashley is currently pregnant and the other ladies are enjoying their babies or shall say toddlers :thumbup: I been ttc for 3 yrs now. Hoping you catch the eggy.

AFM, im 7dpo and my temp dropped below the CL this morning. I also am getting loads of cm. Today, I feel like crap. I got a headache and felt on and off nauseous today. I don't know whats going on but hopefully Im not getting the stomach bug or something. I work tomorrow later in the day so atleast I can catch up on sleep. I got my medical coding books today also. I feel tired and sick so if I don't really be on today, its because im resting up. In my head, im thinking its pregnancy related (well atleast that's what im hoping) but then again, it can go either way. We shall just wait and see.

well the Dr gave him a prescription today we are waiting to see if the insurance company covers it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->