Looking for official TTC buddies!!

FXed it doesn't take long at all for you guys to see if its covered or not.

AFM, had quick sharp pains but now they've gone away. Don't know what that was all about though. It only lasted a few seconds and went right away. I think im starting to over think things :haha:

Welcome kitcat!!Praying that you too get your BFP soon...this is a very lucky and extremely friendly group.....

Patrice- Really looking forward for you.....waiting for yu to test. Everything looks so promising......baby :dust:

Monae- Yay!!!!! I can understand what you are going... Because my DH is diabetic he used to get severe pain in his body....we hardly used to BD..... but then we both sat down and talked how we could work things....Infact I remember the day when we BD and were successful he was having severe body pain...I had given up that cycle but then he knew how inportant that day was as I was ovulating...we BD at 3am.... so talk to your dh..

Welcome kitcat!!Praying that you too get your BFP soon...this is a very lucky and extremely friendly group.....

Patrice- Really looking forward for you.....waiting for yu to test. Everything looks so promising......baby :dust:

Monae- Yay!!!!! I can understand what you are going... Because my DH is diabetic he used to get severe pain in his body....we hardly used to BD..... but then we both sat down and talked how we could work things....Infact I remember the day when we BD and were successful he was having severe body pain...I had given up that cycle but then he knew how inportant that day was as I was ovulating...we BD at 3am.... so talk to your dh..

Thank you.. I talked to him and that is what made him go to the dr. His dr said the insurance company should approve these meds I'm hoping to get my BFP soon..

Good luck everyone! I O'd yesterday! So got lots of BD in! Hoping this is it. But very relaxed so if not its ok!

gl ladies!!!!

AFM, im 8dpo already. Usually time goes by sooo slow but this time, it is flying by. My temp today wasn't up by much but atleast it went back up and not down :thumbup: I took it at 7am after waking up randomly around 5 something am and it was 97.26 and then I fell back asleep and woke up around 11am and took my temp and it was 97.84. That's a big difference but I still went with the 7am temp. Hoping this will lead to a bfp but with the temps looking low to me...I don't think so. But fxed that I still have a chance.

Good morning everyone!!! I had some ovulation pains I doubt we will bd but dh hopefully will get his meds soon and this won't be an issue.. I'm also going to the dr on October 9

Hey Monae-Hope you do bd anyways. I think bd'ing even when you know its not going to happen will help the relationship and would take the stress out of ttc'ing.

AFM, today marks 9dpo for me. Well, today I had to wake up at 5am to go to Seattle to take my friend to her doc appt. @ 8:45am (Seattle is 2 hrs away). I took my temp and was surprised to see it at 97.27 being that it was 5am and I used a temp adjuster which put me at 97.67 which seems pretty accurate. I've realized from all the times I did ov, AF usually comes the day after 12dpo. So I have 3 more days to see what's going to happen. If my temp starts dropping, then I will know that AF is on its way. I should be expecting AF by Tuesday so we shall see what happens. Im getting more cm and I think its from the prenatal vitamins im taking. Also, I have mild cramping. But don't know if its just pms or pregnancy related. But the next few days of temps should tell me what's going on.

Trying never hurts. :hugs:

AFM, I don't know if prenatal vitamins are causing me to have loads of milky white discharge but I have been leaking it like crazy for the past 2-3 days and its odorless and doesn't itch. I just have this "Wet" feeling and go to the bathroom to see it ALL OVER MY UNDIES.

monae-i understand.

AFM, im 10dpo and my temp is 97.81 today. Earlier, it was 97.29 but I knew that it was because I was freezing. So this morning, DH closed the windows and I was able to sleep for 3 hrs and when I took my temp, it was at 97.81 which is accurate to me. Usually, I feel warm when I wake up, but DH had the windows completely open which made me freezing when I woke up. Also, was thinking the prenatal vitamins were causing me to have milky white discharge but couldn't find anything that stated that. Also the discharge came before I took my daily prenatal so im thinking, the vitamins didn't cause it at all. Don't know what did but I know atleast I know its not from DH. Today, im a little down because I got a phone call from my mom letting me know my uncle just passed this morning due to unknown causes for now. Well, that's it.

today he told me if i want to divorce him he would understand. that hurt me. I would never do that

you should just talk to him and help him understand how you feel and give him that security. Maybe that'll make him want to bd more.

you should just talk to him and help him understand how you feel and give him that security. Maybe that'll make him want to bd more.

I definitely try its hard because he has OCC and I'd Bipolar. I'm hoping it will get better soon

AFM, well ladies I tested today at 12dpo and it was a BFN. But atleast I got my Clomid for next month AND progesterone cream :happydance: Even though I started late this cycle, I just started it today so that my body can start adjusting to it. Hoping this will work. Now im definitely anxious about next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->